Passive Intakes.Light/Smell?

simondetroit

I have a couple questions regarding passive intakes (just a 6" hole in the wall near the floor). #1. What is the bet way to make sure no light gets in or out of my room through the intake hole? #2. How do I prevent smell from escaping out the intake hole? Especially when/if the exhaust fan is not on? I'm sure the exhaust fan will always be on but im still concerned? :peace::smokin:

Re: Passive Intakes....Light/Smell???

I have a couple questions regarding passive intakes (just a 6" hole in the wall near the floor). #1. What is the bet way to make sure no light gets in or out of my room through the intake hole? #2. How do I prevent smell from escaping out the intake hole? Especially when/if the exhaust fan is not on? I'm sure the exhaust fan will always be on but im still concerned? :peace::smokin:

#1 make a light trap.. add like 8 " long of aluminnum ducting(6"diamater) and just let it hang downwards or even bend it backwards a lil, that should due

#2 if you have a carbon filter, you shouldnt ever have to worry about smell once you keep negative pressure going(aka keep the fans on), as for lights out, i have 3 month old plants in flower in my bedroom and they dont give off much of a smell when the lights are off, but they do woof during the day. if you notice a smell w/lights off, then u might have to keep the fan goin for security reasons

:peace::surf:

Back
Top Bottom