Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Amroire Stealth Grow Box Sweet set up Video to watch!

Talking Amroire Stealth Grow Box Sweet set up Video to watch!

Hello everyone. So recently I just finished my grow box set up and this is what I have come up with. I would love to hear everyones opinion and suggestions. I look forward to hearing from everyone and having future discussions!

Thanks so much! Oh by the way the strain is B.C. Juicy Fruit

A True Pimpin' Classic: " Awww C'mon Baby.... Just Let Me Stick The Tip In "

Re: Amroire Stealth Grow Box Sweet set up Video to watch!

Wow im am very impressed. when you say dollar store do you mean dollar tree? or the 99 cent store?

Have you considered making that two compartments, bottom veg and top flower?

Anywho, very very nice stealth setup there man. totally love it. Sewing comes in handy eh?
    The greatest service which can be rendered any country is to add a useful plant to its culture.
    -THOMAS JEFFERSON

Hey there Lighter. Actually yes the Dollar Tree has the Car Sun Visors and also the Dollar Store. As far as your question .... Yeah I did think about having the top chamber as the flowering and bottom chamber for Veg when the shelf was still in place. But then I decided that I want the entire box dedicated to flowering because I want to veg them until they about 2 feet tall. THen flower them and let them get as tall as possible to have nice big chunky colas and buds. I figured I will have to find another spot to veg the clones from the mother plant when I get to that point of cutting clones. Maybe have my Girlfrind take care of that operation But thanks so much for digging my set up . The green leafy explostion has totally begun and everyday the plants are getting bigger and greener.

haha alright i am totally hittin up dollar tree for those visors. i will have my 9 plants back come mid august and will have a more permanent setup for them (we will have veg/clone room and flower room) and will be putting out 6-8 girls every 10 weeks.

Best of luck to you. i suggest you start a grow journal, would love to follow it. its a great way to get lots of advice as well. just consider it.
    The greatest service which can be rendered any country is to add a useful plant to its culture.
    -THOMAS JEFFERSON

Thanks again Lighter! Here is my updated video that I just took. Hope you and everyone else enjoys. And again comments are always awesome. I love hearing what people think!

where did you purchase those reflectors? at wallly world they have them for around 9 bucks. i see you have two cfls per reflector? just one y adapter used per reflector? will have to steal your idea if thats the case. looking good bro.

+ rep
    nice likes this.
    -THOMAS JEFFERSON

yup.... One y adapter per reflector. I bought the reflectors at Lowes for about 7 bucks per reflector. Using two bulbs and the y adapter they do not fit. SO I have to cut a slice in the relfector to make it all fit in there and cover up the slice with aluminum foil. Super easy and works awesome . Hope that helps you out... Cant wait to see your grow box to see what you come up with!. Hope its a video journal as well!

how do you have air flow and cooling and not have any light comeing out>?

Actually in the back of the box I have light traps over the holes that are sawed out for the fans... takes care of that problem Hope that helps... Kind of like Dryer vents.

420 Member

very nice setup for sure. +reps

are you going to be using the cfl's the whole grow, or are you going to put in a hps when they get bigger?

if staying with cfl's, when they get bigger, are you going to add some side lighting?

there are some good links on here for diy cfl's reflectors... you definately have mad diy skills..

DIY CFL Reflector - How To (Simple, Cheap & Effective)

this guy has a small hps in a dresser,,, just to give you some idea's

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...lver-more.html

I saw a thread (just can't find it) where someone made a cfl reflector setup with pvc pipe,, it looked very nice, and is something I am going to do with my veg cabinet. (I got a 3 x 2 x 5 ft cab I am getting ready to setup.

anyayws, great work on your setup, looking forward to following your grow.

420 Member

I found this pic in the member galleries, it is sorta like the one I was thinking about, only it does not have a reflector..

Hey there Herb Zen,

Thanks for all of the kind words for sure ! Actually to answer you question I am planning on using CFL lights for the flowering. I plan on Rigging up some speacial lighting. Check out this Idea that I have. I plan on buying a vanity strip light. You see these commonly above bathroom mirrors. I plan on having 4 65 watt 2700k ( red spectrum for flowering) equivelant to 1200 watts CFL's which would be 15,000 lumens. As a reflector I am going to be using a Large aluminum Turky Pan that you can get at a grocery store which will work perfectly hee hee I know it sounds ghetto but I saw it done on a youtube video and it was actually pretty genius!

Thanks for the props on my grow box man.. I will post a new video this weekend with an update on the babies ! Please keep me posted on your set up. Would love to see how you build it and how it turns out man.

Peace!

420 Member

definately sounds like a workable idea..

I just love how ingenious people are.. all the creativity is awesome.

can't wait to see the finished project.

If you end up adding the two other ventilation fans you talked about in your first video.. I would love to see your setup on that, the light trap, etc. Just to get ideas on how to vent my new veg cab

thanks

Hello to everyone in the world of 420!
    Video update #3 Lots of new growth... Stinky smells.... And fun! Tell me what you guys think! Enjoy

420 Member

looking good, they are coming along nicely.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast