Mountaingoats Stealth CFL dresser

mountaingoat

After taking some clones, twice the amount planned to grow to avoid failure and having a 100% success rate on the clones, the pc growbox just wouldn't cut it. Hence a new box was built this time there was a dresser which was found at a garage sale.

Light set up:
1x 23 w CFL 6500k
2x 23 w CFL 2700k

Negative air-pressure within box by using a PC fan and a passive air-intake.

Lets start it off:

here is the dresser which will be used
IMG_037311.JPG

Then time to strip it clean
IMG_037616.JPG

Cut the drawers as they are only there for stealthyness
IMG_037710.JPG

IMG_037514.JPG

Light fixtures were made, which will be put on an angle
IMG_03799.JPG

Time to mylar everything
IMG_038115.JPG

IMG_038012.JPG

IMG_038213.JPG

PC fan spliced onto an old phone charger to power it
IMG_038413.JPG

Passive air-intake with filter so no pesky bugs will get in
IMG_038512.JPG

Hey presto here is how it looks
IMG_040216.JPG

IMG_039016.JPG

This is where the 3 clones (liberty haze) and 1 seedling (white widow) will live.
IMG_040115.JPG

Thanks please give comments and suggestions :thanks:

it looks good!!! very stealth and pretty looking lol!! how long are you going to keep them there? thats such a tiny spot it almost looks like the pots take up 3/4ths the space? but if you are growing micro im guessing thats perfect size i will keep updated on your thread GOOD LUCK! :)

I don't know some of them are going to be given as x-mas gifts but was planning on using LST to try and make sure they don't go too crazy.

Many thanks!

ok cool... CAN YOU BE MY SANTA lol!!! thats a dope X-mas present LITERALLY :rofl:

Super sweet stealthiness! Ohhhh, the possibilities are endless. :)

Right! New project is to build a SCROG/ SOG under a couch....
Holy shit, that'd be epic. "Come on in, have a seat...." Meanwhile, guests have no idea... Hell yeah!

Woah. In my RV, would be easy. Under couch area already designed for a 40-gallon fresh water tank.

Here you go a example of 6 plants grown inside this thing using LED bulbs to keep heat to a minimum, using LST to keep em a bit down. Gonna have to LST some more!

IMG_16958.JPG

IMG_16947.JPG

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom