Total cge (closed grow enviroment) setup

sketcha

Just wanted to post my newest setup to see wat people say. I'm running 2 rooms one for veg and one for bloom. The veg room is 2mx1.5mx2.5m it has 4 plants in a top feed recover system under 4 400w mhs in a 20 l bucket with straight perlite a 120l feed tank 2 droppers as air stones connected to a 360lph air pump a 1200lph feed pump 100w water heater a drip filter 150mm intake and 200mm exhaust and xhale c02 bag. Bloom is 3.6mx2mx2.5m it consists of 8 plants in a top feed recover system under 8 600w dual spectrum hps in 20l buckets with straight perlite 2 160l tanks 1 for 4 plants 4 drippers as air stones connected to 2 360lph air pumps 2 1200lph feed pumps 1 for 4 plants 2 150w water heaters 1 for each tank 2 drip filters 2 200mm carbon filters attached to 4 air cooled hoods each with 2 200mm fans 200mm ducting and clamps 200mmx200mmx300mm ypiece to connect veg room exhaust connected to a 300mm inline fan to a 300mm evaporative grow room cooler and chalet co2 bags. This will be a perpetual crop. Nutes will be dutch glory/ cash crop shiva a and rootz amino grow bud boost sumo pk sudden rise dutch master gold zone and silcia general hydro micro all water is r/o and PhD to 5.8 to 6.0. Any questions or help would be appreciated.

Hey there sorry bout the post I'm not to good with typing on the net cause I need glasses. I was just seeing wat people thought about wether it would work efficiently and if there was anything I've over looked. I'm hoping for a pound per plant each time so the setup has to be consistent.

I think it is as I'll be using air cooled hoods I should be able to get the 600w close and for the size if you work out the lumens per square foot is bout the 8000 mark I could get more in but to me 12 plants all up is all I want. Plus having a closed grow room using c02 I can see yields increasing from a sustained enviroment

I can't upload photos atm cause I haven't got internet I've only just got the seedlings sprouted finished the room a couple weeks ago had a lot of wiring to do.

Back
Top Bottom