First grow closet on an armoire closet with CFL

armoire grow

All right folks Have been a long time reader seen many posts a configuration on grow rooms. I decided to embark on this as a hobby and ultimately become great at it.

I built my configuration to- run with 3 chambers using a armoire closet. one is for veg, this measures 37Lx25Hx21W. There I have an active intake and exhaust both with a pc fan @ 40 cfm. As crazy as it sounds running with one hydrofarm t5 and four cfl @ 6500k with a total of 8400 lumens, this chamber's temperature has been reaching 90+ degrees, but by adding the fan on the intake I solved that problem. I also have a small chamber for cuts. My flowering chamber, at 37Lx38Hx21W- has a similar intake and exhaust set up but with a faster exhaust fan @ 112cfm that keeps this chamber cooler and less humid. It also features a rolling light screen that I picked up at home depot to block light and create as much darkness as possible in this chamber.- For lighting I have two t5 and eight CFL with a mixed spectrum of 2700k and 3000k totaling14,800 lumens. Also I built out of cardboard box light trap for the intake and a box filter with charcoal mesh for filtering odor
amoire17.jpg
amoire16.jpg
amoire15.jpg
amoire14.jpg
amoire13.jpg
amoire12.jpg
amoire11.jpg
amoire10.jpg
Amoire9.jpg

Re: First grow closet on a armoire closet with CFL

Definitely I will, currently working with 2 seeds I found in what was supposed to be a sinsemilla. I have them in flowering, but sure on the sex, maybe someone can help me out. I believe that the first one is a female not sure on the second one.
amoire3.jpg
amoire2.jpg
amoire4.jpg
amoire1.jpg

That first one is definitely a female. The second one is too blury to be sure but looks to be female as well.

Thanks. That what I thought but wasn't sure. I just made sure to get enough cuts of both and haven them label. I'm a first time grower. So I made all the newbe mistake over watering, over fertilizing, under watering you name it I done it, but some how my baby's keep coming through. They know that I loved them and will treat the clones better. I picked up the " the bible" and working on bettering on my next round.

The small one on the top I was playing around with some bagseed I found in some swag/reggy/mexican etc... lower quality genetics.

Woo whoo!! confirm unk-1 is female
amoire6.jpg
amoire5.jpg

now I'm not sure on unk-2 can some lend a newbie a hand, I think is male.
amoire7.jpg
amoire8.jpg

Thanks toker69, I'm really interested in IGRO 228LED this would fit perfectly in my space. But my budget is 4 months away from being able to buy this light. Gonna wait to see what jandre2k3 report on this light

Do you have any smell issues with your carbon filter? It looks really small but I was thinking of something similar myself, just not sure if it will kill all the smell. Really nice setup for a first grow man

Do you have any smell issues with your carbon filter? It looks really small but I was thinking of something similar myself, just not sure if it will kill all the smell. Really nice setup for a first grow man

Surprising I don't have this issue, but this comes from using a closet dehumidifier/odor eliminator that I picked up at Walmart for less than $4. the filter helps in reducing the smell, but I doubt that it will block a real strong smelling genetics, but the odor/dehumidifier helps control to a point I don't smell it. I'll let you know how good it works since my flowering chamber will be also the drying chamber, this will put it to the test.

Toker , what are your thoughts on the IGRO - 180 UFO

I was looking at it also. It might be good in your setup. But I'm sure the 114, or 228 would be awesome. I'm thinking about getting a 114 myself to start seeds with. I think that 180 UFO might be good for a single plant.

The 228 would be a perfect setup for me. I'm just going to wait and save $. And let me finish my first crop on CFL and by my 3rd run I add the LED.

20140512_182345.jpg
20140512_182336.jpg
20140512_182331.jpg
Alright so is official unk-2 is female and I am happy to have two beautiful ladies. Im just concerned about the dark green color the leaf has taken on #2 and curling down. Any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated in week 2 of 12/12

Alright the closet is in full swing. All my cuts rooted, some earlier than other and in the name of not letting anything go to waist I will veg a few really shortly and flower them. Only going to focus on top 3. That would give a full veg cycle.

Also just ordered the intelligent-gro LED IGRO - 180 UFO I'm so excited, with the cfl supplementing on the sides. Going to pimp my flowering chamber.
20140514_175630.jpg

Waiting for a cheer me up.
20140514_184003.jpg

I tried it but it didn't work. I bought it through amazon.

Alright, got the 2014 intelligent-gro 180w UFO 8 band LED light. It's not a intensity series, but I'm sure that it will be sufficient for the flowering chamber with the addition of55w cfl I'll get what im looking for.

Let me know what y'all think.
20140516_214627.jpg
20140516_214612.jpg
20140516_142633.jpg
20140516_142613.jpg

Back
Top Bottom