Grow room

kidkush420

I am trying to find affordable equipment that I can use for my grow room. I don't have a lot of space in this room so I wasn't sure if I should get a grow closet but I want to make the room odor free as much as possible so if you guys could help me it would be amazing/ Here is a picture of the space I want to grow in.
IMG_5768.jpeg

Thank You!
:thanks:

Well you can use white panda plastic for a reflective or Radiant Barrier, Foil- Single Bubble -Foil for starters. Are you going to make it one open room or part veg and part flower?

size of the room is about 10 feet long and 6 feet high, and what would be a better opinion half veg half flower or open room?

1/4 veg 3/4 flower. In flower plants will double in size if not more so extra in flower always good. The main hard part for you will be light proof the two. If you where in veg side and let light into flower you will have big problems on your hands. So really think it out good on having a good light proof between the two. Ok 10' long x6 high. How wide is it?

I just got that apollo about a week ago. I get 1+ pound dry weight per 25 sqf which is 5'x5'. Not saying any body can just get that wait. That is what I get from my grow styles. You can look on my links and my grows I show how I grow and d.i.y stuff I do. Or if you can watch YouTube Then look me up there (same name) and you will find many videos of my grows and builds.

I just got that apollo about a week ago. I get 1+ pound dry weight per 25 sqf which is 5'x5'. Not saying any body can just get that wait. That is what I get from my grow styles. You can look on my links and my grows I show how I grow and d.i.y stuff I do. Or if you can watch YouTube Then look me up there (same name) and you will find many videos of my grows and builds.

It wont let me message you on here because i am a new member is there any email i could contact you on for advice on my grow room?

Back
Top Bottom