4x4x7 ft grow tent set up

sunnyside58

Aloha to all
I am asking a favor from all indoor tent growers of 6-8 soil grown plants for pics of your set up. The easier the better. I don't need filters but I have pretty much everything else from 600 watt hm/hid/hps hood lighting. Fans, ducting ect. Easy peasy I want to go for starters. Much mahal and Aloha

Well I'm just finishing my 5 plant indoor tent grow, but I outgrew my tent this go around probably due to going 100% organic and my plants got huge well 2 of the 5 got 60+" high so with that comes girth and then no more room. No worries though I made due. Opened the door propped them open and just put a few plants right on the floor in the doorway of the tent and added another light.

My opinion 6-8 plants you will need another light! With a 600w hid which is what I use probably only 3 plants or 4 small ones that you keep small and train. If you let them go into a SOG you will probably run out of room and lighting specially if you have predominantly sativa strains they can get big. If you want to check out my setup my grow journal is at the btm of my sig - I've got a bunch of pics of my setup and my new grow room I'm going to go with my next run. This grow I'm harvesting today!! I've got 3 Indica dominant strains and 2 Sativa strains and you will see the huge size the Sativas can get doing a SOG which I like to do, a lot less work and I'm getting good result with organic growing. No nutes

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom