Automatic control system for my indoor

ScoG

Hello people, Reading a post on the internet I saw that they were recommending to purchase a new device called "Growmotics" that has been released to let you control the cultivation from a smartphone. I really liked what I read and I am considering of buying it, because there is no need to change anything in my growbox to use it and I think that for that price (169$) it is great. Besides I can go out comfortably and even watch the cultivation in my phone and turn on the lights or the humidifier and turn on the watering. (I don't know about you, but to water them without light I usually do it around 9 PM and at that hour it kind of breaks any plan of going out with my mates).

I've almost decided to get it on pre-order and maybe use it for my next cultivation. I'm leaving you all the info so you can check it too and tell me what do you think about it ;)

PS: If you share it on social networks they send you an encyclopedia with advices and so that looks interesting. I've already done it, I'll tell how it is if you don't get it too, lol.

My first thought is that the DEA will love this...and maybe even it's them.

haha :laughtwo:

Dude the product is from Europe or some other country... a simple click on the link and you would have been able to see that :) So I doubt the DEA has anything to do with it...

ScoG?

Are you in America?

Back
Top Bottom