12x25 sealed room all LED advice, critisim, thoughts please

sir grow alot

Im working on a project and wanted to see if any one from the:420: FAM had any advice or ideas on things that should be changed or modified/made better or diff. trying to ensure I am not missing anything before I go to spending money.

I built a room on google sketchup to determine cost to build the room and create a game plan visually.
this will be a room built in a building, size of room will be 12x25 actual grow space will be 12x20 with a Quarantine/small storage or work space also to ensure no light leaks/smells from the grow space.

i don't have it in the design you see right here but right when you walk into the first door there will be a 3x3 enclosed space which is the actual Quarantine room where I strip my clothes(will have already showered and new clothes before arriving but step farther>>) and put on a one piece jump suit and gloves to get to work in. overkill some may think but once you have pollen from the outside world come destroy all hard work in a whole room you may not think so then...... lolol SUCKED!! ill do everything I can to prevent it forever more:)

room will be fully insulated from top to bottom with dedicated circuits to the larger appliances and light controller.

OSB sheating one the outside and inside insulated and EVERY crack filled with expanding foam sealant or caulking.
inside walls from top to bottom covered in 6mil poly

heres what ive got:
(12) platinum LED p600: will be 3per 4x8 table then one of first upgrades will be adding one more per table ASAP

(4) 4x8 tables set on cinder blocks
(10) plants per table, each pot 10gal fabric pot
Doc Buds high brix kit in promix hp with myco

cooled with A/C: I put a wall unit into the design but will be going with a mini split most likely. if not a portable inside the room for now?...?

Water cooled CO2 generator with controller

50pint dehumidifier with pump to avoid changing bucket

complete enviro controller: still looking into the one ill get...any idea??

20gal rez under each table with 3 airstone per rez coming from a 110l airpump

top fed drip emitters with 800gph sub pump in each rez feeding 1 table each. 1/4" lines with the emmitters from the 1/2" main line coming from the pump.

(2) can 100 with 8" max fan on either side of the room (might hang from ceiling)

(1) can 9000 with 4" inline fan to scrubb the Quarantine room incase any gets in there when opening the main room door.

(4) 18" airking oscillating wall fans (one per table)

trying to think if I have forgot to add anything....ANY help, thoughts, advice, critisim all welcome, please and thanks FAM.:Namaste:

image_-_Copy.jpeg

image_1_-_Copy.jpeg

image_2_-_Copy.jpeg

image_3_-_Copy.jpeg

image_4_-_Copy.jpeg

Thanks bro, im very humbled by the chance to finally get things going on this level, taken several years but glad to be here!!

So as of the plans only thing that has sort of changed is that I am going with a mini split unit not a window unit.

24k btu minisplit, just got to figure out if I can afford the split/dual head unit or just the single....

Back
Top Bottom