Cannabis Oil Cured My Cancer

Lucky man

as my nickname suggests , I am a lucky man.
I would like to tell my story of how I used the simpson hemp oil to help cure my cancer.

I was diagnosed in May 09 with stage four cancer of the prostate, bladder, and arterial lymph nodes. I was 48 yrs old then. My doctors estimated that I had had the cancer for at least 18-24 months before diagnosis. My gleason score was 9 and my psa was 104. Very aggressive prostate cancer that had spread to the lower bladder, and the lymph nodes. I was devastated as well as my wife and two sons.I was told to quit work,get my final plans made, and spend some time with my family. The university of Michigan oncology dept and doctors told me that I would be fighting this cancer for the rest of my life and there was no chance of beating it.
In June of 09 I started injections of trelstar, it was drug that took the testosterone out of my body.Evidently the prostate cancer fed on the testosterone. You can imagine the life changes that happened shortly after. It was misery, but the Cancer stopped growing, and the psa started coming down. The cancer docs in town now gave me a 10% chance. I asked my oncologist to let me use the hemp oil for a few months. They got me my MMMJ card, and I found a caregiver to make the oil for me. In June of 2010 I began the oil treatments : 5 drops twice a day.
This oil was diluted with hemp seed oil so that I could dispense it out of a dropper. I did the treatments every day for 4 months. My doctors were amazed at my improvement, and the oil took the cancer out of my lymph nodes all together. It shrunk the tumors in the bladder and prostate, and in Oct, I under went exterior beam radiation for 9 weeks, every weekday. That was the lowest of the low, but the continued hemp oil and an occasional joint kept me functioning without too much pain. I can't imagine going through 42 radiation treatments without the oil. I finished the radiation treatments around Christmas of 2010. I had to wait 3-4 months to get my scans to see how everything turned out. I got them results on friday the 8th of April. My doctors have never seen anything like it. My stage 4 cancer is gone.
Thanks Rick Simpson for your continued sacrifices, and your compassionate work. I just thought you would like to know.

I am indeed a very lucky man.:thumb:

re: Hemp Oil Cured My Cancer

Amazing results sir! So the oil in combination with radiation therapy vanquished your cancer, amazing :D

Re: Hemp Oil Cured My Cancer

This story is what started me on my path and makes me smile everytime i read or see them. Take care lucky man.

Thanks everyone for the comments and thoughts. It really has been an enlightening story for me and others who have watched this progression, and then the end result. I do plan on spreading the word to anyone who will listen.

I do not mind talking to anyone about it. I am quite proud of beating this disease, and plan to stay on a maintenance dose for the rest of my life. I would be willing to talk to a reporter or a congressman, or the president for that matter.

I have seen what it can do with my own eyes, and felt the relief with my own mind and body.

I will send you a PM 420.

:thanks::rocker:

very happy for you. Know this though, your liver has stored a ton of toxins and needs to be cleaned. Google Hulda Clark liver cleanse and Pet Flora, a human grade product renamed for pets. I have been taking it daily for 5 years

very happy for you. Know this though, your liver has stored a ton of toxins and needs to be cleaned. Google Hulda Clark liver cleanse and Pet Flora, a human grade product renamed for pets. I have been taking it daily for 5 years

I will do that, thanks for the info. You folks are awesome.

:high-five:

Thank u for Shareing Your Story, Is there a how to guide to makeing this i've seen a few videos on youtube, Amazeing !!! I Know a Few Pepole who Need this Asap... thank u and God Bless u

Absolutely amazing my friend! I am happy to see the success of you and others who have gone against the wind and won the battle! I will support you in any ventures and love the fact that oil has made a positive change in your life....Bless you my friend and good luck....LUCKY MAN!!:goodluck:

as my nickname suggests , I am a lucky man.
I would like to tell my story of how I used the simpson hemp oil to help cure my cancer.

I was diagnosed in May 09 with stage four cancer of the prostate, bladder, and arterial lymph nodes. I was 48 yrs old then. My doctors estimated that I had had the cancer for at least 18-24 months before diagnosis. My gleason score was 9 and my psa was 104. Very aggressive prostate cancer that had spread to the lower bladder, and the lymph nodes. I was devastated as well as my wife and two sons.I was told to quit work,get my final plans made, and spend some time with my family. The university of Michigan oncology dept and doctors told me that I would be fighting this cancer for the rest of my life and there was no chance of beating it.
In June of 09 I started injections of trelstar, it was drug that took the testosterone out of my body.Evidently the prostate cancer fed on the testosterone. You can imagine the life changes that happened shortly after. It was misery, but the Cancer stopped growing, and the psa started coming down. The cancer docs in town now gave me a 10% chance. I asked my oncologist to let me use the hemp oil for a few months. They got me my MMMJ card, and I found a caregiver to make the oil for me. In June of 2010 I began the oil treatments : 5 drops twice a day.
This oil was diluted with hemp seed oil so that I could dispense it out of a dropper. I did the treatments every day for 4 months. My doctors were amazed at my improvement, and the oil took the cancer out of my lymph nodes all together. It shrunk the tumors in the bladder and prostate, and in Oct, I under went exterior beam radiation for 9 weeks, every weekday. That was the lowest of the low, but the continued hemp oil and an occasional joint kept me functioning without too much pain. I can't imagine going through 42 radiation treatments without the oil. I finished the radiation treatments around Christmas of 2010. I had to wait 3-4 months to get my scans to see how everything turned out. I got them results on friday the 8th of April. My doctors have never seen anything like it. My stage 4 cancer is gone.
Thanks Rick Simpson for your continued sacrifices, and your compassionate work. I just thought you would like to know.

I am indeed a very lucky man.:thumb:

Amazing!!

But not the first testimony i have heard on hemp oil curing PC or other cancers.

Would you mind private messaging me? I would be so grateful for a little correspondence, we are just about to start treating my Fathers PC with hemp oil, and your experience would be invaluable to us.

Kindest Regards,

Aaron

Anyone can get your full name, home address and telephone number from your email, for only $5 online. This is how people get raided and robbed. For your protection, we suggest you use the private messaging system to communicate.

Lucky Man you are blessed. Stay strong and happy! Your story is encouraging for me and other.

I want to share my experience making the oil. I am so unsure of how it came out.

I started with 3/4 lb of leaf and a couple handfuls of stem. Hours of research convinced me that it contained a higher CBD than the buds and lower THC as well. I could be wrong on this which is why I am posting this because I need help for my Dad's bladder cancer. The last recommendation the bladder surgeon gave him was complete bladder removal. He won't do it and he is very scared. Some days fear and frustration fill our home. I am very hopeful that the oil will work.

I used the freezer method with 3 Liters of 190 proof grain alcohol. Mashed everything good. Squeezed it through a strainer and then strained it through coffee filters. I think we used about 20 filters or more. This straining process took a very long time and when we were done there was a very fine residue left over. The alcohol oil mix was a beautiful chartreuse green. We ended up with a little over half a gallon.

Extraction seemed to go well. I think I could've stopped 5 minutes earlier?? I then poured it into a 1 cup measuring cup and had an amount between 1/4 cup and 1/8 cup. It finished on a cup warmer. The color was a deep reddish amber with a green hue with a small amount of tiny bubbling. I went to start cleaning the distiller for a few minutes and came back and it was bubbling pretty fast in the center. Larger bubbles this time. I ended up with less than 1/8th of a cup and the color is dark. Close to black with a green hue. I'm wondering if I burned this? It's not like a thick grease. Consistency is between honey and olive oil. I'm apprehensive about trying it but i will this evening.

Ugh! I think I really fucked this up and in more ways than one. I am grateful for any info or help anyone here can offer. I'm NY state near Buffalo.

Please help...Thank you-C

Hi, i have some experience with oil making.
Many people i've talked to have ended up with a more condensed oi after what they say was over cooking.
Hard bits of oil , but, even if you did mess it up all it will take is a little taste test.

Its good for you even if you eat the whole plant as a whole, pure health.
Just eating a few grains of rice sized bits should tell you if it has a good strength or not.
If you cant test it because of job or other reasons get someone or your dad to test it.

Can also post pictures and we could look at it if you would like.

Best of luck :)

thanks Wem,

Your info is reassuring. I did try it and it worked better than expected. Here is what happened.

I used a toothpick and dipped it in 3 times about 1/4 inch, getting 3 drops but maybe more sometimes. About and hour later I was feeling nothing and thinking about doing 3 more drops (lucky grin). About 5 minutes later I realized it was hitting me. Acute hearing, racing thoughts, slight panic. It was a little overwhelming at first but I knew being present for it was important. That and the occasional really deep breath helped. My body seemed sort of sluggish and I think my head was buzzing a little.

After about an hour into it, things started to slow down some so I could relax and focus on things. Issues in my life that are worrying me were worked very quickly in my head. Eventually I put on some music. Nothing heavy though. I listened to old blues which I haven't done in 20 years. I also did some photoshop work instead of reading news online. No need for bad vibes.

After about 4 hours I was pretty much back to normal and ready for bed but not before answering the munchies.

I'm currently testing out a single drop to make sure my Dad can handle it.

I am grateful for you thoughts and any new ones you may have.

Peace-C

Back
Top Bottom