Will do anything it takes to help cure my moms lung cancer stage 4

Seeking hope

Summer time, mom diagnosed with lung cancer stage 4. Life has never been so bad, i rarely enjoy my days. But there is that slight little hope that i can't let go that this might be possible.

I lost hope in chemo, unless this second round of different chemo comes in with some good results. Had my hopes up for the first one, it was a huge mistake. Not making it again.

After research, this seems to be something i would love to try and i know my mom would be too. The problem is i live on the east coast. No one has it. Or at least the quality my mom needs. If i have to i will make it, but it would be a huge pain in the ass. In the end, it would be much smarter for me to just pay the extra money it takes to buy the right stuff.

Driving to California is my last option, but if i have to i will. Haven't read the forum rules so ill just say ill do whatever it takes. Can anyone point in the right direction please? Any type of help is greatly appreciated.

Got my hands on my some cannabis last night and decided to try and make this oil. Used isopropyl 99% to extract. Ended up with a small amount of oil, which i completely under estimated. Started licking the spoon that had some oil on i that i couldn't remove, about an hour passed and i felt nothing. Second hour came and i was so stoned it was hard for me to process ANY information and it hit me completely out of no where.

Question, the oil had tasted like cannabis, but it also tasted really bitter and harsh. It burned my tongue and mouth. I don't think cannabis oil should cause a burning mouth. Felt like chemicals burning it not from eating something hot like a pepper. Did i do something wrong in the process?

I want start treating my mom with anything i can before i head to CA or CO and try to figure out how to get my hands on some RSO.

Greetings, I just posted this in another thread and this advice applies directly and precisely to your situation as well...

----------------------

Go to Washington state. Get a P.O. Box, then use the Post Office's address for a WA Driver's License the day you arrive. That same day, with your temporary License, go to a physician to write you a Medical Cannabis recommendation. Still the same day, go to one of the many, many medical dispensaries that sells RSO cheaper than anywhere else in the country. You can search Weed-Maps and Leafly to look at every dispensary's menu online so you don't have to call around.

In one day you can have everything that you need to heal your loved one at the lowest cost possible. This is my one and only recommendation.

You are in my thoughts, and please keep us updated every step of the way.

:high-five: :love: :circle-of-love: :green_heart:

Should not burn or cause euphoria when used properly, check out my links for making and dosing the oil. I wouldn't recommend ISO at all but if you must use non food-grade you must remember to add a little water during the cook off.

Should not burn or cause euphoria when used properly, check out my links for making and dosing the oil. I wouldn't recommend ISO at all but if you must use non food-grade you must remember to add a little water during the cook off.

Thanks i will check the links out.

If not iso what would you recommend making it with?

Greetings, I just posted this in another thread and this advice applies directly and precisely to your situation as well...

----------------------

Go to Washington state. Get a P.O. Box, then use the Post Office's address for a WA Driver's License the day you arrive. That same day, with your temporary License, go to a physician to write you a Medical Cannabis recommendation. Still the same day, go to one of the many, many medical dispensaries that sells RSO cheaper than anywhere else in the country. You can search Weed-Maps and Leafly to look at every dispensary's menu online so you don't have to call around.

In one day you can have everything that you need to heal your loved one at the lowest cost possible. This is my one and only recommendation.

You are in my thoughts, and please keep us updated every step of the way.

:high-five: :love: :circle-of-love: :green_heart:

Thank you so much for the post. Got a couple questions to ask you if you don't mind.
When going to a physician to write me a medical cannabis recommendation what do i tell him? Just simply ask him for it?
Also, is the recommendation enough to be able to purchase the oil with at a dispensary?

I recommend Spirytus Vodka 96% or Everclear 95%.

I was going to use that at first, but then read where a lot of people said isopropyl 99 was better. Saw posts where butane was said to be ok. Then saw posts where butane was said to be horrible.... So there seems to be no clear answer on this.

Thank you so much for the post. Got a couple questions to ask you if you don't mind.
When going to a physician to write me a medical cannabis recommendation what do i tell him? Just simply ask him for it?
Also, is the recommendation enough to be able to purchase the oil with at a dispensary?
If your Mom goes through the process herself, she simply has to tell a physician about her condition. If you are the one going through the process, you will have to have to get the referral for yourself. You will not be able to get a reference in order to help someone else. The qualifying conditions are lenient, as they are in any other state. So even if you don't have anything as serious as the conditions required on the official list, it is between you and the physician you choose to decide what's best for you.

Here is an example of a Physician that makes good business from giving references: HolisticEvaluations (dot) com.

Once you or your Mom receive the recommendation, then you are legal and able to go straight to a medical dispensary and make your purchase. Washington, as far as I know, is the only state that does not have a medical card or database program. You don't have to wait for anything, just bring the physician's reference with you along with a valid Washington ID (or temporary, in your case) to a dispensary.

Using Leafly, I've looked around the Seattle area for dispensaries carrying concentrates. I've found the real deal RSO at GreenLink Collective for $70/gram. There are places in California that offer it for nearly twice as much. And you never know, if you purchase enough you could get a bulk discount and pay even less.

And keep looking on Leafly and Weed-Maps at menus to see if anyone has any better offers. :)

If your Mom goes through the process herself, she simply has to tell a physician about her condition. If you are the one going through the process, you will have to have to get the referral for yourself. You will not be able to get a reference in order to help someone else. The qualifying conditions are lenient, as they are in any other state. So even if you don't have anything as serious as the conditions required on the official list, it is between you and the physician you choose to decide what's best for you.

Here is an example of a Physician that makes good business from giving references: HolisticEvaluations (dot) com.

Once you or your Mom receive the recommendation, then you are legal and able to go straight to a medical dispensary and make your purchase. Washington, as far as I know, is the only state that does not have a medical card or database program. You don't have to wait for anything, just bring the physician's reference with you along with a valid Washington ID (or temporary, in your case) to a dispensary.

Using Leafly, I've looked around the Seattle area for dispensaries carrying concentrates. I've found the real deal RSO at GreenLink Collective for $70/gram. There are places in California that offer it for nearly twice as much. And you never know, if you purchase enough you could get a bulk discount and pay even less.

And keep looking on Leafly and Weed-Maps at menus to see if anyone has any better offers. :)

Words can't describe how thankful i am for your replies. I really do appreciate the help, people like you still give me some hope. So far its been nothing but trying to convince myself i have not went into depression because of this whole thing. But this gives me back that slightest bit of hope to keep going.

Just wanted to clear some things up before i actually do this trip which i hope to do this month if this is what it takes. So from what i understand the reference/referral(these are the same thing correct?) aren't so hard to obtain at this physicians place. Because i would much rather make the trip myself since my mom is in a lot of pain. Now if i go in there with an appointment and describe my supposed condition should i be blunt and ask for this referral? Not sure how things run on the west coast, where this stuff is legal medicine. Down here if i'd mention this to a doctor i would imagine them to tell me hell no or a immediate NO as an answer.

Another problem i would be facing is how to bring this stuff back. It would be a 2700 mile drive. Which of course i am willing to do. Nothing outweighs my moms life at this point. But i am sure more effective ways are possible. This would be a very expansive purchase so making sure it gets to the right place safely would have to be essential. From what i am thinking is by shipment either fedex or ups and just conceal it the best way i can. What do you think?

Believer or not, may god bless you. Thank you so much.

I cured myself using the methods Motoco wrote about in the links because I didn't have easy access either. The other concern I had about taking a trip to buy oil off the shelf was that I had read way too many cases where it was made with leaf and stem material so you never know the quality of what you're getting unless you make it yourself or have it tested yourself. I prefer food grade alcohol because it's safe to consume if it doesn't all get evaporated off and the oil was outstanding - I don't have cancer and never had a drop of chemo.

Words can't describe how thankful i am for your replies. I really do appreciate the help, people like you still give me some hope. So far its been nothing but trying to convince myself i have not went into depression because of this whole thing. But this gives me back that slightest bit of hope to keep going.

Just wanted to clear some things up before i actually do this trip which i hope to do this month if this is what it takes. So from what i understand the reference/referral(these are the same thing correct?) aren't so hard to obtain at this physicians place. Because i would much rather make the trip myself since my mom is in a lot of pain. Now if i go in there with an appointment and describe my supposed condition should i be blunt and ask for this referral? Not sure how things run on the west coast, where this stuff is legal medicine. Down here if i'd mention this to a doctor i would imagine them to tell me hell no or a immediate NO as an answer.

Another problem i would be facing is how to bring this stuff back. It would be a 2700 mile drive. Which of course i am willing to do. Nothing outweighs my moms life at this point. But i am sure more effective ways are possible. This would be a very expansive purchase so making sure it gets to the right place safely would have to be essential. From what i am thinking is by shipment either fedex or ups and just conceal it the best way i can. What do you think?
You are most welcome! :green_heart:

Yes, a reference/referral pertains to the same thing. It's what the physician will write for you.

There will be no awkwardness in going through the process because the physicians you can easily find online (like the one in the link from my earlier post) will make the appointment for that specific purpose. It's not a standard Western Medicine Doctor scenario, they want you to have a referral because they believe in the cause and it makes them decent money. It will be known that Cannabis is the one and only reason you are going in there, so no worries.

When it comes to whether to drive or ship it, either can work. USPS does not require a return address, but it becomes a Federal issue if it gets snagged. And they're checking packages more than ever before due to the rise in legalization. For Fed Ex and UPS, a return address is required but they are private companies who have no personal stake in the drug war. If you ship, make sure that it's a brand new box that looks like any other and ship it the fastest method available. What you can do if you ship it is take a plane/bus/train there and back. If you drive and keep it with you, obey all traffic laws and blend in with all the other vehicles. And for that sort of a drive, depending on your current location, you'll likely need at least one other person to go with you to take turns.

I also wanted to mention that whatever amounts of flowers you can get your hands on, it's a great idea for your Mom to consume them raw. I personally like to chew them for a while and eat them. But it's just as easy to blend them into a fruit smoothy. In fact, the more fresh/raw foods, the better for healing the body. The more Cannabis she consumes, the more able her body will be to defend itself. Honestly, any method outside of smoking I would recommend (vaporizing, edibles, raw, etc.).

:thumb:

I cured myself using the methods Motoco wrote about in the links because I didn't have easy access either. The other concern I had about taking a trip to buy oil off the shelf was that I had read way too many cases where it was made with leaf and stem material so you never know the quality of what you're getting unless you make it yourself or have it tested yourself. I prefer food grade alcohol because it's safe to consume if it doesn't all get evaporated off and the oil was outstanding - I don't have cancer and never had a drop of chemo.

If you don't mind me asking what type of cancer did you have? The reason you stated is the reason why i debate on going. If i cannot make good oil myself i will be forced to do so. Luckily i have been able to find some good cannabis, blue dream to be exact. And its the real deal, nice big buds and great quality. I will try to make it with food grade alcohol this time like you have done. Seems to make sense using something that is food grade and you are able to ingest it.

Also, how come motoco recommends tacking and not ingesting? I have my mom tacking as well following the steps motoco says and she doesn't seem to get euphoric which is good. Just wondering why everywhere i search rso its always saying to ingest it.

You are most welcome! :green_heart:

Yes, a reference/referral pertains to the same thing. It's what the physician will write for you.

There will be no awkwardness in going through the process because the physicians you can easily find online (like the one in the link from my earlier post) will make the appointment for that specific purpose. It's not a standard Western Medicine Doctor scenario, they want you to have a referral because they believe in the cause and it makes them decent money. It will be known that Cannabis is the one and only reason you are going in there, so no worries.

When it comes to whether to drive or ship it, either can work. USPS does not require a return address, but it becomes a Federal issue if it gets snagged. And they're checking packages more than ever before due to the rise in legalization. For Fed Ex and UPS, a return address is required but they are private companies who have no personal stake in the drug war. If you ship, make sure that it's a brand new box that looks like any other and ship it the fastest method available. What you can do if you ship it is take a plane/bus/train there and back. If you drive and keep it with you, obey all traffic laws and blend in with all the other vehicles. And for that sort of a drive, depending on your current location, you'll likely need at least one other person to go with you to take turns.

I also wanted to mention that whatever amounts of flowers you can get your hands on, it's a great idea for your Mom to consume them raw. I personally like to chew them for a while and eat them. But it's just as easy to blend them into a fruit smoothy. In fact, the more fresh/raw foods, the better for healing the body. The more Cannabis she consumes, the more able her body will be to defend itself. Honestly, any method outside of smoking I would recommend (vaporizing, edibles, raw, etc.).

:thumb:

Thanks for the clarification, i have been able to find some really good bud so i am not 100% sure if i will still make the trip. Most likely i will, just to see what i can get my hands on and compare it to what i can make.

As far as eating buds, will she get euphoria from that?

Thanks for the clarification, i have been able to find some really good bud so i am not 100% sure if i will still make the trip. Most likely i will, just to see what i can get my hands on and compare it to what i can make.

As far as eating buds, will she get euphoria from that?
So glad to hear you got Blue Dream! I've had it and it's an excellent strain.

The Cannabinoids naturally, and very slowly, activate with time. So as the flowers age a tiny amount is activated, but it's not nearly enough to make someone feel 'floaty' or high at all. When I eat them (normally a gram a day), I feel all of the positive effects of Cannabis (anti-inflammatory, relaxation, etc.) except for euphoria. I've never felt 'out of it' at any point in time, no matter how much I consumed. Have her try .5g at first, and that should be pretty spot on for a starting point. I can't imagine that any side effects could be felt. And if there are nothing but positive effects, you could give her that amount two to three times a day (or more if her body is asking for more).

Thanks for the update, and I look forward to hearing again soon! :yummy: :love: :green_heart:

Blue dream is perfect for daytime oil - I'd also seek out a high CBD to mix with it and an Indica for night time. I had Stage 3 throat.

Blue dream is the only thing i can get my hands on right now. Does it have enough CBD to work well for the healing process of cancer? Or is it low on cbd?

Glad you got past the cancer, its a hell of a road to go through. Did you refuse chemo and the treatments they offered and just use cannabis oil????

So glad to hear you got Blue Dream! I've had it and it's an excellent strain.

The Cannabinoids naturally, and very slowly, activate with time. So as the flowers age a tiny amount is activated, but it's not nearly enough to make someone feel 'floaty' or high at all. When I eat them (normally a gram a day), I feel all of the positive effects of Cannabis (anti-inflammatory, relaxation, etc.) except for euphoria. I've never felt 'out of it' at any point in time, no matter how much I consumed. Have her try .5g at first, and that should be pretty spot on for a starting point. I can't imagine that any side effects could be felt. And if there are nothing but positive effects, you could give her that amount two to three times a day (or more if her body is asking for more).

Thanks for the update, and I look forward to hearing again soon! :yummy: :love: :green_heart:

Sounds good, will definitely try to get her to eat some tomorrow. Hoping it works! Thanks again.

Sounds good, will definitely try to get her to eat some tomorrow. Hoping it works! Thanks again.
You're most welcome! :high-five:

Blue dream is the only thing i can get my hands on right now. Does it have enough CBD to work well for the healing process of cancer? Or is it low on cbd?
Blue Dream does not contain any significant amounts of CBD. But THC by itself is known to destroy cancer cells and heal healthy cells. THC and CBD together, in tandem, can provide extra benefits. But even with just Blue Dream, you will absolutely be making great progress no matter what. Do whatever you can with whatever you have. Keep up your amazing efforts of positivity and love! :green_heart:

Yes, THC is the most important part for killing cancer while CBD will help with inflammation and pain, etc. The CBD also helps to tame the euphoria of the THC if you accidentally ingest the oil when learning to tack properly - we call it a 911 dose. And yes, I refused all that traditional medicine had to offer - have watched far too many loved one's suffer under similar circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom