Please help - not much time

cure4friend

Hi 1st post so apologise if quick. short story my friend has been treated for swelling around tummy w/out pain for 4 mths and today was told it was cancer of Pancras and basically little hope, although stage or even no treatment given as yet! I Heard about about the medical weed and was hoping i can get some oil pretty quickly. I am in UK and can go to Holland to buy as understand its legal there but obviously do not want to be ripped off so do any of you guys know of a good source to contact/buy? I was looking to do a little grow and in fact got some big Buddha seeds and equipment for her but understand its a lengthy process and time is short. Again sorry for a blatant 1st post as not even had time to read T&C of site "apologies if i have asked wrong thing but really desperate":Namaste:. Many thanks

Hello and welcome to :420:

Now although I can't direct you as to where you can buy it, I can provide the following links to help you.

As for growing, this link should cover just about everything you'll need to know: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

When it comes to making the oil, this link has all that information: How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

And the most important link, how to dose correctly: Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

For treating cancer, I suggest the highest THC strain you can find. If it contains CBD, that's fine, but you want to aim for 20%-30% THC (Or higher) in the Cannabis.
CBD seems to be most effective in treating pain, so if there's any pain now, a CBD strain would be very helpful.

Oil should be dosed according to the dosing tutorial. It should not be swallowed/eaten, as this will reduce the medicinal properties.

Keep us updated.

Hi cure4friend,

Welcome to 420 Magazine! All though you do need to act fast, make solid choices as rushing into things can lead to mistakes. High end Sativa (major cancer fighting agent) - High CBD strain (inflammation/pain/shrinking tumors) - Indica (as pure as you can get for sleep). Get these, make the oil. Then we can proceed to a dosing regimen.

Any help going through the process let us know. Hope all turns out for your friend.

Best wishes

Hi 1st post so apologise if quick. short story my friend has been treated for swelling around tummy w/out pain for 4 mths and today was told it was cancer of Pancras and basically little hope, although stage or even no treatment given as yet! I Heard about about the medical weed and was hoping i can get some oil pretty quickly. I am in UK and can go to Holland to buy as understand its legal there but obviously do not want to be ripped off so do any of you guys know of a good source to contact/buy? I was looking to do a little grow and in fact got some big Buddha seeds and equipment for her but understand its a lengthy process and time is short. Again sorry for a blatant 1st post as not even had time to read T&C of site "apologies if i have asked wrong thing but really desperate":Namaste:. Many thanks

Hello, and thank you for your post. :)

First and foremost... no matter where you get the Cannabis from, your friend needs to start consuming as much as possible as soon as possible. Even if you are unable to purchase enough to make concentrated oil, please do what you can to get as many forms of Cannabis into your friend as quickly as you can - Fresh, raw, cooked, vaporized, smoked - by any means possible and palatable. The more Cannabinoids are in her/his body, the quicker they can help to heal the healthy cells and destroy the bad ones [including cancer]. Only if your friend has lots of Cannabis to consume in the mean time should you consider growing. But if you're able to, and her/his body is responding positively to the Cannabis, then by all means as a longer-term plan start growing. But also know what you're doing before trying to grow, and you can find out so much information by educating yourself on this site.

Load your friend up with all the Cannabinoids you two can afford, and help to create the most positive environment possible for her/him. Because not only do Cannabinoids fight cancer, but so do positive energies and love. I wish you both the best, take good care and please keep up informed.

:high-five: :love: :circle-of-love: :thumb: :green_heart:

HI Sorry for delay since found shes got stage 4 tumour,is now in pain and been given only 2 months! I've found a legit seller who has psychosis strain of green in large amounts so basically can go ahead with making oil but although seen vids on concentrating oil can anyone here ps guide me through in case i make mistakes also best materials/Hardware needed as time is essence [uk] many thanks for help
ps note can anybody advise on success rates on someone with this cancer and time period. thanks

Hi cure4friend,

Apologies I missed this yesterday, but came down with a 'super bug' cold. I would be glad to help you through the process via skype, hangout, etc.

I can vouch for success rate in your time frame. In fact 2 weeks to live and did so. Here is the most important part. You need a high THC strain for the cancer agent and a high CBD strain to shrink the tumor and Indica (as pure as you can get). This would be idea, but as we know, easier said than done. You want at least the high THC strain and hopefully a tad on the sativa side "up'. If only Indica dominant it tends to lead to couch-lock and depression. There is other issues to be addressed as taking the oil correctly is actually the easy one, getting the mind right is the hard one. I will be glad to help. Have you read the oil/dosing tutorials?

Best regards,
Motoco

HI Sorry for delay since found shes got stage 4 tumour,is now in pain and been given only 2 months! I've found a legit seller who has psychosis strain of green in large amounts so basically can go ahead with making oil but although seen vids on concentrating oil can anyone here ps guide me through in case i make mistakes also best materials/Hardware needed as time is essence [uk] many thanks for help
ps note can anybody advise on success rates on someone with this cancer and time period. thanks

I can't help you source some but a friend's dad has liver cancer and we've been treating him with RSO. I'll tell you what we've seen so far.

Long before it got serious it was offered to him but he refused. He wasn't able to complete the chemo and was sent home to die. After 5 days of being bedridden, already maxed out on morphine and still in pain just from turning over he tried the RSO.

It was an 85% high THC tincture, the very next day after trying it he was up and about; went to the supermarket, to dinner with his wife, etc. Since then we've tried different strains but appetite control is important so we've stayed with a THC dominant strain but with some CBD, maybe 3:1 but since its illegal in the UK just like it is here well work with what you get. The patient is no longer taking any analgesics at all. No morphine, no pills, no nothing.

Since the oil is a reflection of your starting material look for high quality (expensive) indica strains. Cheap brick stuff doesn't really produce good oil.

He was given 1 month to live 5 months ago and his health keeps improving, I'm not sure what his medical prognosis is but he will be tested shortly.

thanks for help guys really do. the strain i can get i understand is very good its called' psycosis' which is indicta i think? i am off to source it now.ps tell me if its correct>:thanks:

I only found one strain review on this. Must be a U.K. strain, :) It didn't have the percentage of Sativa/Indica or if its pure Indica. Great for sleep but not conducive to healing during the daytime. Good luck.

thanks for help guys really do. the strain i can get i understand is very good its called' psycosis' which is indicta i think? i am off to source it now.ps tell me if its correct>:thanks:

Big budha? Is that a seed ordering service? I'll give you a short list of what is needed. Do the best you can.

A high CBD strain (this is blended with the high thc strain for daytime use)
A high THC strain (right around 50/50 sativa/indica
Close to pure indica as you can get for sleep

If you can only get one strain it would be the high thc strain. Please understand new strains come out in the U.K. and the U.S. hourly it seems. You have better access to reviews/access than I do in your area. Hope this helps. Trying to get you started as soon as possible.

Motoco

0k great i backed that and now got 'big budha' is that better ps

Hi again sorry for not replying as been away. sadly day after my last post my friend died in her sleep same night, so strange as i spoke to her night before and she was not in pain but looked black round the eyes as she had just been released from hospital, but still a big shock!!
I am still actually after some info as cancer has been in my family past few yrs but luckily both pulled through. However i still want oil at the ready or to take regularly to keep it away for good. My wife had breast cancer and worries all the time, any pain or lump appears shes at the Drs, so what can you recommend as a everyday oil. I think she has to have Sativa as she cannot be zoned out due to her job? thanks again guys for your kind support.:thanks:

re big budha; think its an actual name? i do have a friend who goes to Africa for charity work and he gets sativa seeds natrually from wild. Told its a great smoke but medially i dont know how good it will be. Is there a way to test for cbd thc etc. Thanks

Hi cure4friend,

So sorry to hear about your friend! My sincerest condolences.

Yes, Sativa for the daytime so one can function at work. A grain of rice a day and 1/2 grain at night. 1/2 grain in the morning, half grain after lunch of the daytime and 1/2 grain of Indica at night. This will keep cancer from coming back, ever. This would be a preventive maintenance dose/wellness from A-Z.

Hi again sorry for not replying as been away. sadly day after my last post my friend died in her sleep same night, so strange as i spoke to her night before and she was not in pain but looked black round the eyes as she had just been released from hospital, but still a big shock!!
I am still actually after some info as cancer has been in my family past few yrs but luckily both pulled through. However i still want oil at the ready or to take regularly to keep it away for good. My wife had breast cancer and worries all the time, any pain or lump appears shes at the Drs, so what can you recommend as a everyday oil. I think she has to have Sativa as she cannot be zoned out due to her job? thanks again guys for your kind support.:thanks:

re big budha; think its an actual name? i do have a friend who goes to Africa for charity work and he gets sativa seeds natrually from wild. Told its a great smoke but medially i dont know how good it will be. Is there a way to test for cbd thc etc. Thanks

cure4friend-

I'm so very saddened by her passing, you are in my thoughts.

:love: :green_heart:

Thank you very much. I will use the 2oz Indica i have for now (Big Buddha) and will have to wait until i get some sativa for the daytime dosing! Would Luv to get some RSO but this is out of my reach for now. Looking at the video for the making of the oil and was rather daunted by the whole process! I have just purchased a cheap IR thermometer on Amazon with great accuracy reviews and now need to get a rice cooker too along with the grain alcohol, not sure what its called here in the UK? Ive just got to do everything i can for now as would dread if anything bad happened down the line. Will let you know how it went. Thanks again:thanks:

Edit: Forgot to i say was talking to a chemist in Egypt Re Cancer and this guy seemed pretty clued up, although it was not the place to speak of Cannabis because of the harsh rules however he did go out his way to get me this honey from a bee keeper friend. He said it was like Royal Jelly but this was the purist of honey and is only given to the Queen bee. he said take grain of rice size in morn and Evening and recent reports have been v good fighting cancer....Any thoughts ps?

Your welcome. The grain alcohol is called Spriytus in the U.K. it is 96% per vol. I would consider getting the Cuisinart Fondue Cooker instead of the rice cooker. Rice cookers vary so much on how the 'high-low' works and their on-off switch is a plunger type under the removable bowl. Just a thought. Have you looked at this? How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Haven't had much insight into the honey. I do know in late stage cancers my choice would be the concentrate. A lot of natural things are very good indeed but for preventive maintenance and quite a few things you have to take a boat load. Just my 2 cents. What I do like about the concentrated oil it covers A-Z for aliments and heals your glands which in my opinion is the major causes for aliments. Good luck on your oil. It really isn't that hard, like everything, its a learning curve. Actually gets quite fun.

Thank you very much. I will use the 2oz Indica i have for now (Big Buddha) and will have to wait until i get some sativa for the daytime dosing! Would Luv to get some RSO but this is out of my reach for now. Looking at the video for the making of the oil and was rather daunted by the whole process! I have just purchased a cheap IR thermometer on Amazon with great accuracy reviews and now need to get a rice cooker too along with the grain alcohol, not sure what its called here in the UK? Ive just got to do everything i can for now as would dread if anything bad happened down the line. Will let you know how it went. Thanks again:thanks:
Edit: Forgot to i say was talking to a chemist in Egypt Re Cancer and this guy seemed pretty clued up, although it was not the place to speak of Cannabis because of the harsh rules however he did go out his way to get me this honey from a bee keeper friend. He said it was like Royal Jelly but this was the purist of honey and is only given to the Queen bee. he said take grain of rice size in morn and Evening and recent reports have been v good fighting cancer....Any thoughts ps?

Back
Top Bottom