CannaButter from trimmings

I'm looking for this information also! But I honestly think I will just try it out.. You think a crock pot would be good for making butter? I need to try to do this in my room if possible.. I already have a recipe for Almond Pound Cake that takes a stick and a half of butter.
I'll let everyone know the amount of trim and take pictures, it should be within the next two weeks.

I just used... Well, who knows how much trim really. I froze it for a few days then chopped it up last night and cooked it in a slow cooker for 7 hours or so. I threw in 2.5 sticks of butter and 4tbsp of coconut oil. Just made some pound cake, the recipe called for half the butter/oil i made. Smells good, but who knows. I have also made some tincture which takes care of nausea after the disgusting alcohol burn is gone. Doesn't get me very stoned though.
Ill have a report on the cake soon, its just out of the oven. I'm going to take a big slice to my good friend. I want his reaction, hes prolly the only person I know with a similarly ridiculous tolerance hahaha!

Back
Top Bottom