White Bread made with Cannabutter! - CannaBread

Popcorn

hey all this is just a basic recipe to make canna bread, this is to make a basic loaf of white bread but incorporating cannabis.

2 cups (250 grams or 8 3/4 ounces) all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons (25 grams or 7/8 ounce) granulated sugar
1 teaspoon (5 grams) table salt
1 1/8 teaspoon (1/2 packet or 1/8 ounce) active dry yeast
3/4 cup (177 ml) milk
4 tablespoons (57 grams or 2 ounces) canna butter, softened
1 large egg plus 1 large egg yolk

In a large bowl, mix 3/4 cup flour, sugar, salt and dry yeast by hand or with an electric mixer.

In a saucepan, heat the milk and butter together until the mixture is warm (105 to 110 degrees); don’t worry if this butter isn’t completely melted. Gradually pour the warm ingredients into the dry mixture and mix with an electric mixer for 2 minutes or stir vigorously by hand with a wooden spoon for 3 minutes. Add the egg, yolk and another 1/2 cup flour and beat again for 2 minutes by machine or 3 by hand. Add the last of the flour and beat or stir until smooth.

Scrape down bowl and cover the top with plastic wrap. Let rise for one hour or until doubled. Meanwhile, butter and flour a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan. Once the dough has doubled, scrape it into the prepared pan. Cover with buttered plastic wrap and let rise for a total of 30 minutes. After 15 minutes, however, remove the plastic and preheat your oven to 375°F.

Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until a cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean.the bread should make a hollow sound if tapped with your fingertips. (it will be hot so be careful)

Cool in pan for 5 minutes then turn out to a rack to cool.

Hope that you all like this if so come join my journal on food in my sig

:Namaste::thumb::thumb::420:

My wife has a bread machine. She makes all kinds of different kinds of bread. She said I could use her machine any time I want to make some bread. She also found a cookbook specifically for bread machines. They had it at the book store in the mall. It has hundreds and hundreds of great breadmachine recipes.

Yeah those machines are pretty good, being a chef i prefer to do things by hand but thats just me.

I would def recommend those bread machines though can makes a few diff types of dough with them not just bread aswell.

Back
Top Bottom