Mr. Butter's Magical Oil Recipe

Truth Seeker

Quick Tips

When cooking with herbs it is widely recommended to use a process called Decarboxylation. MagicalButter has a decarb function built into the program sequence. Eliminating the smell and making it easy.

Coconut oil mixed with Olive oil is a great butter alternative. Simply mix it 1:1 with olive oil and you have a delicious spread. Store it in the fridge and enjoy.

With MagicalButter’s commercial grade blender motor, you no longer have to grind your herbs. Simply place them into the machine, and MagicalButter will grind. With MagicalButter you are sure to capture all of your favorite botanical nutrients.

Use this same recipe for all cooking oils. Think about for what you are going to use your oil. Then select the appropriate type of oil. For example, if you want to make peanut butter use peanut oil. If you want to make salad dressing we recommend olive oil. For general cooking we prefer coconut oil.

Unlike traditional methods MagicalButter is specifically engineered to virtually eliminate all smells while in use. Be discreet, so your friends don’t steal your treats.

The patent pending design allows for water vapor to escape while keeping smells in. Slow-cookers trap vapors in, MagicalButter allows them to escape cooking off a lot of earthy flavor. MagicalButter has a nutty flavor, Eat To Treat®.

With MagicalButter’s integrated decarb feature the oil function lasts approximately 1 hours and 20 minutes.

Ingredients

• Cooking Oil 2-5 Cups
  • 1-2 OZ of your Cannabis trim/buds
  • Food Storage Containers
  • Filter supplied with your MagicalButter Device
  • 1 Tablespoon of Soy Lecithin per cup of oil*
  • MagicalButter Oil in 3-Steps and a Car Wash

Step-by-Step Directions

1. Pour oil into device, add your herb. (add Soy Lecithin)* DO NOT PREGRIND!
  2. Press Temperature button select 160ºF. Now press 1 HOUR (Oil) button. After a short delay device will beep, LED lights turn on. There will be a series of beeps when cycle is complete.
  3. Unplug at wall socket, remove head of device and pour slowly through the filter into your storage container.
  4. Car Wash Clean: Rinse device do not submerge black plastic. Fill half way between min and max line with water. Add dish soap roughly the size of a quarter. Press the Clean Button. The faster you clean the device after using it the better.

*Soy Lecithin is optional but recommended

MB_Canna_Oil_1.JPG

MB_Canna_Oil_2.JPG

MB_Canna_Oil_3.JPG

MB_Canna_Oil_4.JPG

MB_Canna_Oil_5.JPG

Order Your Own Magical Butter Making Device Today At MagicalButter.com!

I cannot wait to get mine that my friend with Parkinson's bought for me to make his meds. He has tried but with his tremors cannot do it. I'm well versed in the concentrates and am extremely curious how the concentrated Cannabis oil turns out for the correct application for medical purpose.

I am going to have fun with this rig :) and cannot wait to share some tips and tricks.

One mention I would like to make...NEVER break your bud up before adding the carrier. Doing so breaks a lot of 'trichomes' and potency is lost. This is a nice feature that is built in...I just have to wait and see if the final product has not pulled out to much chlorophyll, sugars. Even so it won't change the potency if you start with Top Shelf which btw takes a load off...you know if that is good most likely your finished product will be good also. Not to mention SAFE for you. I do know if the taste is nasty I got the good stuff. That can be easily changed with natural extracts as well...like from oranges, lemon, lime, etc. just a tiny dab until your taste is desired. Exciting !

I would love to be a part of the R&D team specifically for the 'medical' side...it would be great to help them have a finished product that is truly applicable for Medical application...but, would be hard pressed for time.

Can anyone tell me which brand of non-gmo soy lecithin works and tastes best?

I use the brand "Now". If you get it from a health/natural food store, it should be fine. It says non-gmo organic all that stuff.

As far as taste, it has none that I can detect, so I wouldn't worry about taste. For sure it works. What I haven't determined 100% is if I need it during the infusion process or during cooking. My solution is to add it to both!

Quick Tips

When cooking with herbs it is widely recommended to use a process called Decarboxylation. MagicalButter has a decarb function built into the program sequence. Eliminating the smell and making it easy.

Coconut oil mixed with Olive oil is a great butter alternative. Simply mix it 1:1 with olive oil and you have a delicious spread. Store it in the fridge and enjoy.

With MagicalButter’s commercial grade blender motor, you no longer have to grind your herbs. Simply place them into the machine, and MagicalButter will grind. With MagicalButter you are sure to capture all of your favorite botanical nutrients.

Use this same recipe for all cooking oils. Think about for what you are going to use your oil. Then select the appropriate type of oil. For example, if you want to make peanut butter use peanut oil. If you want to make salad dressing we recommend olive oil. For general cooking we prefer coconut oil.

Unlike traditional methods MagicalButter is specifically engineered to virtually eliminate all smells while in use. Be discreet, so your friends don’t steal your treats.

The patent pending design allows for water vapor to escape while keeping smells in. Slow-cookers trap vapors in, MagicalButter allows them to escape cooking off a lot of earthy flavor. MagicalButter has a nutty flavor, Eat To Treat®.

With MagicalButter’s integrated decarb feature the oil function lasts approximately 1 hours and 20 minutes.

Ingredients

• Cooking Oil 2-5 Cups
  • 1-2 OZ of your Cannabis trim/buds
  • Food Storage Containers
  • Filter supplied with your MagicalButter Device
  • 1 Tablespoon of Soy Lecithin per cup of oil*
  • MagicalButter Oil in 3-Steps and a Car Wash

Step-by-Step Directions

1. Pour oil into device, add your herb. (add Soy Lecithin)* DO NOT PREGRIND!
  2. Press Temperature button select 160ºF. Now press 1 HOUR (Oil) button. After a short delay device will beep, LED lights turn on. There will be a series of beeps when cycle is complete.
  3. Unplug at wall socket, remove head of device and pour slowly through the filter into your storage container.
  4. Car Wash Clean: Rinse device do not submerge black plastic. Fill half way between min and max line with water. Add dish soap roughly the size of a quarter. Press the Clean Button. The faster you clean the device after using it the better.

*Soy Lecithin is optional but recommended

MB_Canna_Oil_1.JPG

MB_Canna_Oil_2.JPG

MB_Canna_Oil_3.JPG

MB_Canna_Oil_4.JPG

MB_Canna_Oil_5.JPG

Order Your Own Magical Butter Making Device Today At MagicalButter.com!

The Magic Butter Machine HAS NO DECARB BUILT INTO IT AND NEVER HAS.

In the manual they say to decarb for 30 minutes at 160f/70c
(temp varies a little depending on your altitude)

More specifically they don't exactly tell you to decarb. They just tell you how to.
If the cycle in the recipe runs an hour at 160 degrees then it would presumably decarb the bud during that time, no?

Since we like to repeat ourselves around here- what about this?

If the cycle in the recipe runs an hour at 160 degrees then it would presumably decarb the bud during that time, no?

Back
Top Bottom