Magical Butter machine users: question

VARick

I just made my first batch of Magical Butter (brownies in the over now).
The question is:
The leftover pulp (or whatever you would call it) - is it all used up or can you get anymore out of it?
It sure does look like you could dry it out and use it in some other application.
Thanks in advance.

Nah, not worth it at that point, the extra work won't yeild very much.

There are some pointers on butter over in the recipe I typed up over The Perfect Butter Recipe

:D Hope your brownies were tasty!

Thanks for responding. Well thought I'd ask anyway.
Brownies turned out great, also shared with a friend who gets cluster migraines - worked like a champ for her.

First time with edibbles and how to make them. I just made my first batch of butter using the magic butter mb2. After going through the mb2 process could I just take a few spoonfuls of end product and eat or does it still need to be baked to activate.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for responding to my first question. My butter didn't turn out the greatest. I used a 1 OZ with 4 sticks. I still have all the leftover plant matter, Do you think it would be ok to use this butter and make either a new batch or put old plant matter back in and add more fresh organics then re run. Also, another thing I didn't think of is how dry do you want the organic matter before trying to make any of the products in the MB2?

Thanks,

I asked the same question about using the leftover materials and the response was it was pretty much spent.
My starting material was very dry and I did a coarse crush of the buds as well. I also made a larger batch which might be the key with the machine. I went by the booklet recommendations. Another factor could be the quality of the starting material, I used white widow and the end result with brownies was very good for me.

Ok thanks,

So I just finished a run of the oil. 1 hour 160 degrees. Do you think there would be any benefit gained by running it through the 1 hr. oil cycle again without even taking it out of the MB2 in between?

I just made my first batch of Magical Butter (brownies in the over now).
The question is:
The leftover pulp (or whatever you would call it) - is it all used up or can you get anymore out of it?
It sure does look like you could dry it out and use it in some other application.
Thanks in advance.
you can always dry ice kief, bubble, or rso process, to find out. only need to check, once...

Back
Top Bottom