Cannabutter

clever

I can't figure this out, I've made three batches, the first was trim, kind of dark, I used cheese cloth, I think to much mash got in it, so the next 2 I used staight bud and I used a hash bubble bag, the finest mesh I think its a 42. I was really cool to see that light jade color. but still the buzz was just not worth an ounce, now I did'nt mention that this was all crock pot. I bought a meat temp. and it never got above 200 degrees. On high. Is stove top better? Help!

I'm using 1ounce canna. 1Lb of butter is simmer for 18-22 hr. and I use coffee ginder, as far as cooking I've done cookies, brownies, and chili. I replace the butter or cooking oil in the recipe with melted canna b. should go over the recipe listed amount. 1/3 to one cup?

I use 2 oz minimum for 5 sticks of butter.....and like recipes that require 1/2 cup per batch.

I use a crock pot.

1st step...put 2 or 3 inches of water over dry material.....cook until the weed sinks and no longer floats on it's own unless stirred..Add water as needed to maintain water level.

2nd step.. add butter sticks and continue to cook until weed no longer floats on its own again unless stirred.

You should see a glossy sheen on the surface when done.

Cool, strain, freeze.

My crockpot on low gets to 175 on my stainless steel meat thermometer......

I use the high setting on mine and don't worry about the temp.

Also, very important.
Some people just can't get buzzed off medibles no matter what.

My Mrs took 5 batches to begin feeling effects while other would tell me they can't feel their face....my other friends tried my triple threat brownies(3 doses per brownie) and said they barely felt a buzz.

A quick 5 min exercise about 1 hr into digestion also helps get it into your blood stream for full effects.

Have fun with, it's great when you get it figured out.

I use small batches of goodies that call for 1 cup of butter. If your friends are not getting high, have them eat something with a high fat content, like bacon, ice cream, or deep fried foods, it will help "activate" the THC.
If they are too high, have them drink some orange or fruit juice, gets their sugars back up.

Back
Top Bottom