Need resources suggestion for cannabis science

Laliepop

HI there- I wonder if anyone can point me to any books or articles on how to determine dosage for cannabis edibles and regulate it to keep it consistent in edibles.

Laliepop, someone may come up with something but it is really hard to be consistent. If you use the same strain all the time and make the your butter or infusion the same each time you may find some consistence. then the next grow the levels may be different and there go the consistence. I have bought edibles and they vary a lot.

Ah...so is it accepted in the medical edibles community to be inconsistent? I see that you grow your own and make your own which is my goal. Currently I use purchased cannabis from dispensaries and am sourcing growers while I get my grow started and mature but I know this is a long process as there is a huge potential for the first grow to be sub par. Is that your experience? Do you have any advice for a newbie like me? I'm going to look at your grow journal as well.

i hope I'm not asking too much advice of you Beemerbill and appreciate all that you have offered so far.

Laliepop

Lalie if you can find a place to have your concentrate test for thc and cbd levels then you can become way more accurate in the potency of your product. I don't worry about that because I don't sell anything. Here in Washington we can have it tested. there are a couple of labs that do it.

As far as being subpar, it's all in doing your research and what your growing environment is like. Good equipment is a plus but I have seen some nice harvests done on a shirt tail. Don't ever worry about asking questions on 420 magazine. Most people on this site are fantastic and the amount of knowledge is never ending. And by the way :welcome: to :420:

Back
Top Bottom