Canna pills?

420chica

So I've been experimenting making canna pills to give my lungs a break. I have tried coconut oil, honey, rso, canna paste, and tincture. I just can't find the right recipe. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

What issues are you running into? What are you trying to achieve in terms of strength, uniformity, and/or anything else? The medical cannabis pills I've seen were just ground powder in gelcaps. Hash could be made into pills easily, no? Interesting idea. I do like eating it.

I assume you did decarboxylate first? I had success my first time using coconut oil. If you post something about your method, it might be easier to provide helpful feedback.

Hey guys, I'm new here, I love the information I've found so far. Anyways, I take THC pills during the weekend, and I smoke during the week. I have cheated a little and taken a THC pill tonight because of a very stressfull day at work, its been about a half an hour, so I have about an hour to go before it kicks in. I am curious, I am starving, I haven't had my dinner, yet, does anyone have any experience eating with these? Will it make this less potent? I always end up eating after...I've never been so hungry before one kicked in!

If anyone has any experience popping these and eating some pasta or a sandwich within a half and hour, I would appreciate your insight. Otherwise I will just wait until it kicks in. Thanks in advanced, I appreciate the help.

-ATOM

Back
Top Bottom