Is buying edible candy worth it?

I bought lemon drops and some gummies at a dispensary in Colorado. I got zero effect out of them...I even took a double dose and still nothing. I have high tolerance but I shared with a guy who has very low tolerance and he said they pretty much did nothing for him either. He said for about 5 minutes he felt sleepy but that was all. I threw them away before boarding the plane.

Total newbie here.
I have an appointment with the doctor next week and hope to get my card. I have been browsing some different dispensary menus and see hard and gummie candies available, are they worth it purchasing? What would I expect to feel from eating them?

If you have smoked and expect edibles to be the same, they are not. For me it is a more subtle feeling but longer lasting. I use edibles during the day when I work. I use MMJ for my MS. I know that I have something on board, but I am completely functional. I have made Caramels and Vegetable Glycerin tinctures as well as coconut oil for day time use. I think it depends on what you want out of it. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom