Kitchen time today

mb5200

Well I spent some time in the kitchen today to try a couple new to me recipes.

First was almond milk, 1/2 cup almonds, 3 cups water and 4 grams of shake.
Ended up with just under 2 cups of milk when done and I added that to 6 cups of banana/strawberry smoothie, I drank about a 1-1/2 cups and ohh my, it turned out way better then I thought it would using shake. for me one cup would be fine.

Many hours later I decided to try a hard candy mix I bought online a few weeks ago.
I added 2 grams of RSO to the mix and made about 300 small candies. I have yet to try a candy but licked the spoon and cleaned out the bowl a bit after pouring what I could in the molds, holy mother!!!

I will start with one candy tomorrow and see how that goes.

BTW the candy mix was only $4 (plus shipping) in canada and I will be ordering more very soon

This is the first legit thread on 420 I've found with 'kitchens' in the title, Lol! The forum is plagued by spammers claiming to be selling 'kitchens'. I just clicked on the thread to report it and found this pleasant surprise. + reps just for not being a spammer and as a canadian here's hoping Justin pulls through for us! :high-five:

Couple pics

smoothie.jpg
rum_candies.jpg

This is the first legit thread on 420 I've found with 'kitchens' in the title, Lol! The forum is plagued by spammers claiming to be selling 'kitchens'. I just clicked on the thread to report it and found this pleasant surprise. + reps just for not being a spammer and as a canadian here's hoping Justin pulls through for us! :high-five:

Not the forum to get into it but I wouldn't hold my breath on Justin but time will tell

Back
Top Bottom