Edibles

Bangabong

Hi fellow 420 growers and readers! I recently had a motorcycle wreck and ended up with a bunch of broken ribs and a collapsed lung. So, needless to say for a week or two I was unable to partake in smoking or vaping. Fortunately a friend of mine was in Colorado at the time and he brought back a bag full of edibles and candies. Now over the last 45+ years of imbibing cannabis, I have eaten my share of laced brownies and other things, but I never spent an extended amount of days just consuming edibles. Wow!! I now have a new found respect for what seems to me to be a very different kind of buzz! For me, since the buzz came on slowly, I would almost forget that I had eaten anything, so I would catch myself thinking "Wow, I feel kinda spacy", and then realize, "Nooo, I'm high as a kite". What a really nice way to ease into the day, it kind of catches me off guard, in a good way. I was wondering what others experiences with edibles has been like? Thanks! :Namaste:

Only had edibles once. I ate half of a cookie/brownie. About an hour and a half I felt nothing, so I ate the rest. As soon as I ate the rest, it started coming on. It eased on at first and I was watching TV feeling really good for maybe 20 minutes. Then it hit me like a brick wall! I was so uncomfortably blazed! I had no other option but to go to sleep. I slept for 12 hours, woke up and was still in a fog. I then slept for another 6 hours. It was intense.

Yea, sounds a lot like my first day of eating edibles. Being a smoker or vaper, I was used to the buzz hitting almost immediately, so when I ate the muffins, breads or candies I tended to eat way too much all at one time. An hour later I would be staring at the wall completely blazed, and it would last much longer than when smoking.

Back
Top Bottom