Recipes for Cannabis - Any suggestions?

TheJunkyG

Recipes for Cannabis, any suggestions? Pretty straightforward topic. I was reading in another thread although I imagine the individual that posted is long gone about "Cannabutter" and another person talking about making fillets and things of that nature. I was just curious if you guys had any fresh suggestions that might still be roaming around this forum? Thanks in advance! :thanks:

Gday JunkyG.

Mate, Weed can be used in salads, with veggies as a herb, or to enhance other foods or flavours. People always think of cannabutter, but what about cannabis aoli? (cannabis, with roasted garlic in mayonnaise). Salad dressing are just as easy to make as what cannabutter is. Stuff a chicken or any bird (pheasant, quail, turkey, pigeon or duck) with a normal stuffing and add MJ to the stuffing. Indian foods use a refined version of butter known as Ghee. (Which is basically melting butter and removing the milk solids and salts. This allows the foods to be cooked at a higher temperature without burning). Flavour vegetables or even fruits with MJ. Roasted pears with a honey and MJ sauce. Butterscotch sauce is made from butter and golden syrup. Finely chop bud, allow it to sit in honey overnight and drizzle over pumpkin while roasting.
The secrete when cooking any dish is thinking about the flavours that you are cooking with. MJ to me is a very earthy tasting herb, so when I think of cooking with it, I think of other flavours that it would go well with. Mushrooms', peppers, bacon, cabbage, brussel sprouts, chocolate, pears, the choice is endless. I hope these insights assist you in opening your imagination to the endless opportunities of dazzling your taste buds. Ps. There is a fella on YouTube that does a lot of recipes with MJ. Look him up "Chef Derek Butt". He is a licensed grower from Canada.

:high-five:

the classic man n cheese is always a great choice--- these guys dont let u post links but if you search it online you can find a recipe.

Back
Top Bottom