Butter with stems

CAUTION: Weed butter tastes like ass. Unless my friend just makes it wrong. He makes it from the stems. It really tastes horrible. On anything. Do not seek the treasure.

I'm fairly sure that there is actually hardly any if any THC contained within the stems themselves, I believe that most of the THC is just from the unremoved specs of weed. And I think that if you wanted to get very high you'd probably need more than 8 grams of stems as well, but maybe that's just me.

Just eat them first, find out how high you get in grams persay, but good luck shitting... :jerkit: the receipt is posted in here if you use the search opion

First off you can make cannabutter with anything from the cannabis plant, you would need about a pound or two of the most crystal covered stems u can find u gotta grind them all up( you could also peel the stems and then just grind the peels, you'd probably get better results)

Also if u make it right u should bearly taste a differance in the brownies , the butter itself u can oviusly taste a strong weed taste ...(idk baut the taste with stems....)

You can vape the stems. Its like a poor mans grow. Not the best in the world,but it works. A slight head change. But you can only take so much. You gotta grind the stems though. Good luck

That would be the best method....but lack of buds leads to some pretty funny things. LOL :yummy:

Stems in cannabutter = waste of time

I tried about 4 - 5 grams of stem with about 24 grams of bud and the butter came out too weak.

One common thing I've read (as was mentioned here earlier) is that the stems contain very little happy juice.

It matters what kind of stems your using. Bud stem has a THC level similar to the bud on it. You can make make some nice edibles and extracts with bud stem.

Branches and stalk aren't worth it,IMO,unless you have the time and patience to process them.

Leaf stem from the buds are close to bud stem itself in potency,well worth working with.

There was a guy posting a guide to quick and easy way to make firecrackers in the microwave on this board a few days back. Use about a joint's worth of ground bud stem to make one and see what happens? A couple hours after downing it you should have an idea if the stem you have is worth fooling with.

Heck,I might do just that when I get home tomorrow with some stem? It can't hurt me,and the doc say's I need more fiber in my diet.

Butter with stems? Yes. Marijuana is just precious that I saved all my stems and cooked them instead of throwing them away. Stems still contains THC so I grind them finely and make canabutter. I just followed the usual recipe.

I have 1lb 6oz of beautiful high quality crystal covered stems how long will it take to make into cannabutter or should I make it all in separate batchs?

Back
Top Bottom