Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Butter with stems

Butter with stems

i was wonderin if someone could tell me a good way to make butter with stems? and how many stems (in grams) it would take?

Re: butter with stems

You Have Lost Your Mind! You Are Suposedto Use Bud, Or Lief If You Have To.

CAUTION: Weed butter tastes like ass. Unless my friend just makes it wrong. He makes it from the stems. It really tastes horrible. On anything. Do not seek the treasure.
    So you can pray for now if you sinned in the past
    "Word of Mouf" time to wipe that silly grin off yo' ass

420 Member

i would give it a try

I'm fairly sure that there is actually hardly any if any THC contained within the stems themselves, I believe that most of the THC is just from the unremoved specs of weed. And I think that if you wanted to get very high you'd probably need more than 8 grams of stems as well, but maybe that's just me.

420 Member

Just eat them first, find out how high you get in grams persay, but good luck shitting... :jerkit: the receipt is posted in here if you use the search opion
    I wanna get HIGH.......soo.....HIGH........
    One 1000 watt high pressure sodium
    (kevorki?) buds the size of a fuckin' Volkswagen
    you do the Math... Motherfucker

Blog Entries

First off you can make cannabutter with anything from the cannabis plant, you would need about a pound or two of the most crystal covered stems u can find u gotta grind them all up( you could also peel the stems and then just grind the peels, you'd probably get better results)

Blog Entries

Also if u make it right u should bearly taste a differance in the brownies , the butter itself u can oviusly taste a strong weed taste ...(idk baut the taste with stems....)

You can vape the stems. Its like a poor mans grow. Not the best in the world,but it works. A slight head change. But you can only take so much. You gotta grind the stems though. Good luck
    Yes I have a recomendation, and a MRI to back it up and make "Me" LEGAL. But when GOD created cannabis and put it on the earth. Didn't he make "It" LEGAL?

Santa Ana - City Of GunSmoke - Orange County CA

Just Use The Buds...

That would be the best method....but lack of buds leads to some pretty funny things. LOL
    Yes I have a recomendation, and a MRI to back it up and make "Me" LEGAL. But when GOD created cannabis and put it on the earth. Didn't he make "It" LEGAL?

any luck with the stems...

Quote Originally Posted by WordOfMouf View Post

Weed butter tastes like ass.
    Did you do a side by side comparison?

Taste ass.
    Taste butter.
    Taste more ass.
    Taste more butter.

Continue tasting until you can definitely say:

"This weed butter tastes like ass."

or

"This ass tastes like weed butter."

If you come up with the second conclusion, be happy, don't worry, taste more ass.

Stems in cannabutter = waste of time

I tried about 4 - 5 grams of stem with about 24 grams of bud and the butter came out too weak.

One common thing I've read (as was mentioned here earlier) is that the stems contain very little happy juice.
    Buzz

Buzz's Grow Journal #1 - The #18 OG Kush S1
    If trees could scream do you think we would be so cavalier as to cutting them down? Maybe if they screamed all the time for no good reason.
    - Jack Handey

420 Member

It matters what kind of stems your using. Bud stem has a THC level similar to the bud on it. You can make make some nice edibles and extracts with bud stem.

Branches and stalk aren't worth it,IMO,unless you have the time and patience to process them.

Leaf stem from the buds are close to bud stem itself in potency,well worth working with.

There was a guy posting a guide to quick and easy way to make firecrackers in the microwave on this board a few days back. Use about a joint's worth of ground bud stem to make one and see what happens? A couple hours after downing it you should have an idea if the stem you have is worth fooling with.

Heck,I might do just that when I get home tomorrow with some stem? It can't hurt me,and the doc say's I need more fiber in my diet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast