Thc Pills!

vegesbruen

Alright my friends, I am about to share with you, the secret to THC consumption (with the exception of vaporising..of course!). They are called THC pills...and this is how you make them!

1/8th oz herb. (I used shwag the first time)
4oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
32 Empty Gelatin Pill Sleeves. (Get them online, or just go to the store and buy some cheap ginko biloba pills.)
....that's it!

Now the fun part begins.

1. Put your herb in a blender for 2 minutes, till it is powder. Add a few tablespoons of water if it is super dry.
2. Move all herb into another container, use glass, it makes the process a lot easier. Then place in freezer overnight.
3. Remove from freezer, and in same container add your olive oil slowly! Add a little bit, then stir, a little bit more, stir, but stop when you have exceded saturation point (when it starts to look more like a soup than a mixture).
4. Place in microwave for two minutes. (covered! I made that mistake)
5. Remove from microwave, stir vigorously, to help break up any particulates or clumps.
6. Place back into microwave for another minute.
7. Remove, you want it to be thick...almost like a tar. If it is still runny...zap it again. But DO NOT LET IT SMOKE! If it smokes, it's burning your WEED)
8. Stir, till it is even. It should at this point be a dark amber, but NOT black!
9. Line up your empty pills, inside your filler. ( I bought 1000 empty gel caps online size 000 with a filler, for 15 dollars. If you do not have a filler, this is going to be harder. Look at step Z at the bottom of my post.)
10. Take a spoonfull of your mix, then place it over the filler. Next use a playing card(clean) to evenly smear over your empty pill containers, so they are all evenly filled. Repeat till all pills are filled, then place tops on pills.
11. Repeat process till all thc mix is used.
12. Place pills in freezer for One day.( you can do this for just a few hours if you want.)
13. Clean up....thats it!
14. The fun begins! Just like cannabutter, you have to be weary of your tollerance. I'm a medium heavy smoker, and 2 pills of this from schwag, kept me high for almost 9 hours.)
15. Take one pill your first time. It will take about an hour and a half to kick in. If you do not get your desired effect, take ONE more pill. But be sure not to drive anyplace. This will knock you on your ass. Seriously, the only time i have ever been this high, is when I smoked my amsterdam hash.
16. Place pills back in freezer, or in the fridge. I like the fridge, because it doesn't take as long to digest.
17. That's it! They will keep for a long time, I've started makin these all the time now, instead of actually smoking. I only smoke when I want to be high for an hour. These pills should be used for weekend use only people. They are very strong.
18. NOW GO HAVE SOME FUN!!! YOU WILL BE AS HIGH AS ALL HELL...BUT YOU WON'T HAVE COTTONMOUTH!

Z. For those of you whom do not have a pill filler, this is what you will have to do. Take your tar mix, and add about 1oz oil. Place in microwave for 20 seconds. Mix, till smooth and workable. It should be about as thin as the oil was to begin with. Then use an eye dropped to place into your empty pills. Place caps on, and put it in the freezer. That's it. It's really simple!)

If you all have any questions..just ask. The first time you make this, you should probably use shwag. I used it, and I was flying. But now I do use mid highs. Except with mid-highs, I only fill the pills halfway, otherwise I will be a vegitable for the next day!

Re: Thc Pills!!!

so i smoke alot i only stay high for like 30 mins topps, will this pill fuck me up even if i have i have a high tollerance??? i just want to ask before i waste weed.

Ingesting it normally will get u higher and be high longer. Um even if u have a high tolerance ingesting it is different i think and ull get blaze. Its a different high and takes longer to kick in but its nice . You can use a gram a make a lil cracker and get a high off that to try for the first time.

Hmm easy. U get two crackers .. put peanut butter on each side. get a gram and put it on one side of the cracker. Put a lil extra oil on top of the bud. Then but the cracker together. U wrap foil around it bake it for like 20 mins at like 320. That's the basics.. Search the thread for firecrackers that's what they are called.

wouldn't it be easier to empty out the medicine capsules that you can pull apart? I know some medicines/herbal medicines are like this, and you wouldn't have to wait for them to be delivered from the internet, just go down to the store. of course if it was from a medicine i would rinse out the caps before i put the THC oil in there.

as a reply to your questions that you have a high tollerance...yes it lasts for hours, even if you do have a high tollerance. I've been smoking med grade to mid highs most of the time....and a few times a day. but with the pills, I was high for hours on end. and it was almost a better high. it was full body, as well as head. it does change a bit between herb strains, we have tried it a few times with different types, different grades, and it still all had the same effect. I took 5 pills at one times with schwag...I was bombed for hours on end...it was great! (the longest it has ever lasted was 9 hours...it isn't as great of a high after the first 4 hours..but if you take another pill..and smoke a bowl in the mean time..your good to go!:allgood:

ohh..and another fun fact, take 100mg of niacin while you take the pills..it increases the effect. at least the body high effect, significantly!

I should have listened. I did a triscuit with a 1/4 gram of kif and melted some cheese on top. I don't think I can sleep now. I am going to eat like this more often.I hope I don't get fat.

wow, this sounds like a great idea. and it's so portable! I'm always taking herbal suppliments so no one would even think anything weird.

damn thats tight...ima goona try this as soon as i can

i made one pill yest and bout to take it right now ill see the great after....and do u lose your high if you eat , like smoking weed and then eat makes you loose your high.

the yield all depends on the amount of oil you put in, as well as how much you let it cook...and the size of your pills. but I got about 30, pretty good for how much was actually used.

if no microwave is available, can you do this on the stovetop? what kind of pan/pot should i use? also, you leave the weed in the oil? you dont strain it through a cheesecloth? thanks for the info!

DMC2 said:
if no microwave is available, can you do this on the stovetop? what kind of pan/pot should i use? also, you leave the weed in the oil? you dont strain it through a cheesecloth? thanks for the info!
Yeah if you do it on the stove, it's the same process. And I do not strain the herb out of the oil for two reasons. First, if you are making it properly, it will be a thick paste. You can make it differently, and strain the herb out, but you will not get as many beneficial cannabiloids. I keep it in, so I get the full benefit of the plant. If you wish to strain it...your going to have to use twice as much or even more of oil, because the oil will actually reach a saturation point, in which it can no longer hold thc molecules in a proper structure. They will begine to form crystals on there own, which in turn..defeats the purpose. If they are not absorbed into the fat of the oil...your body can not digest it. You will just be wasting herb.:cheesygrinsmiley:

cool. so....

1/8th herb - ground to fine powder
1/2 cup ex. virgin olive oil

simmer both over medium heat? for say 20-30 minutes till it reaches a uniform paste like consistency. cool. then put in the capsules and freeze

does this sound right???

im ready to make me some!

these are really that potent??!! pretty cool. loving this healthier alternative

DMC2 said:
cool. so....

1/8th herb - ground to fine powder
1/2 cup ex. virgin olive oil

simmer both over medium heat? for say 20-30 minutes till it reaches a uniform paste like consistency. cool. then put in the capsules and freeze

does this sound right???

im ready to make me some!

these are really that potent??!! pretty cool. loving this healthier alternative

NO! If you did that for about 20-30 min..you would burn all of your thc, and even your oil! THIS IS OIL PEOPLE! IT TRANSFERS HEAT MUCH MUCH FASTER THAN WATER!!! Best method...do what I did with the microwave. But if you MUST do it on the stove, use a double boiler. Put one pot of boiling water on the stove, then place another pot without any water on top of said pot. Then add oil and herb. I do not know if it will work as well..but if you just use oil and herb on the stove for that long of time..your going to have burnt herb! Think of it like garlic...garlic burns after a few minutes. And garlic doesn't cost 200 bucks an ounce!(the good shite at least :cheesygrinsmiley: ). If it starts to smell a little bit toasty...REMOVE FROM HEAT! But...I really do not know..i'm just an experienced cook/marijuana enthusiest. If it works for you..let us all know. This forum is open to everyone, and if you can come up with something better, by all means share!

I am not going to say the stove method will work at all...I have never tried it. The microwave is the best bet. If you do not have a microwave, your best bet is just to make some cannibutter. Sorry guys and gals. Or just try it, and tell us all how it worked out! I think the stove method could work...on say...LOW heat, for a few minutes. I really have no clue. I wouldn't ever try it, unless you have some extra schwag sitting around, that your willing to part with.

Back
Top Bottom