Warm Pot Milk

budbro21

Here is a little experiment I did with some stems I had saved up for a while. I was going to try and make some tea but decided the best way to use them was in some milk. I had saved a handful of stems for about a year or so, I don't know how much weight I had with them, but it was about the bottom of a ziplock baggie full. So I chopped up the stems to a certain extent while I started to heat the milk. I used 2% milk but I think I should have used whole because I'm not sure if there's enough fat in the 2% to adequately draw out the THC. Once the milk was boiling I added a little sugar for taste, and then added the stems. I only boiled them for maybe 10 minutes and in the future I will try it for longer because I don't think I fully "cooked" the stems. I strained the milk and stems using the filter piece from a coffee maker and a coffee filter, which could have possibly absorbed some of the THC too. I added a little bit of honey to the milk and it tasted great. There was definitely a weed taste to it, but in a pleasant way. I was afraid that using stems would make it taste awful, but it was really good. The results weren't quite what I wanted, I did feel a slight body buzz for a little bit, but nothing like I've read about having a high last for hours and hours. Well, there's always next time.

Stems have next to no THC in them. But, I do like Cannamilk.

Always use Whole milk. And use either cheesecloth or like nylon stockings to strain.

I always simmer the milk at relatively low heat with some chopped herb. I use pretty good regs, but then again I really enjoy the milk. You might want to try it with some cheap shit.

Anyways, I simmer it for a good 30-40 minutes. And strain with the above mentioned nylon or cheesecloth. Always a very pleasant body high thats nice to go to sleep with.

not to be a dick but that sounds like the most volitile way of consuming cannabis through food(id still try it though), although half and half in some coffee sound good

you should buy some tea and then empty out the tea leaves and refill it with finely chopped bud, it would save the hassle of having to strain out the bits of bud. I've never tried pot milk either, does it taste bad?

Not with some honey stirred in after it's warm. Like I said, it puts me to sleep feeling great. And I usually wake up with a nice buzz.

I really need to get inot this cooking it sounds like a very enjoyable way to get high (even though all ways are enjoyable). I have yet to make brwonies or anything and I think it is about time I do so.

just made some cannamilk using the following:

1 cup WHOLE milk
1 cup half and half
1 oz finely ground shake (whatever you use for cannabutter)

Add milk and half/half to a sauce pan and begin heating. BE CAREFUL...this will burn quickly so keep as soon as you see signs of boiling, reduce heat and keep milk at a steady simmer.

I like to clean my shake before cooking with it. I bring a pot of water up to a RAPID boil. I then stir in my shake and immediately remove from heat. This cleans your weed of all the chlorphyl (sp?) and any dirt or other debris. Strain using a wire mesh strainer and discard the water.

Add the cleaned shake to the milk mixture and stir. Let simmer for about 30-40 minutes, stirring occausionally. Remove from heat and strain. I like to use nylons instead of cheese cloth and squeeze all the milk out of the shake.

I now have about 1 1/2 cups of cannamilk and am enjoying a wonderful Mocha Latte (coffee, hot chocolate mix, and cannamilk) So far it is damn tasty!

Enjoying my Loco Mocha Latte!! Made with my "warm and fuzzy" milk...very tasty and very soothing :nomo:

just made some cannamilk using the following:

1 cup WHOLE milk
1 cup half and half
1 oz finely ground shake (whatever you use for cannabutter)

Add milk and half/half to a sauce pan and begin heating. BE CAREFUL...this will burn quickly so keep as soon as you see signs of boiling, reduce heat and keep milk at a steady simmer.

I like to clean my shake before cooking with it. I bring a pot of water up to a RAPID boil. I then stir in my shake and immediately remove from heat. This cleans your weed of all the chlorphyl (sp?) and any dirt or other debris. Strain using a wire mesh strainer and discard the water.

Add the cleaned shake to the milk mixture and stir. Let simmer for about 30-40 minutes, stirring occausionally. Remove from heat and strain. I like to use nylons instead of cheese cloth and squeeze all the milk out of the shake.

I now have about 1 1/2 cups of cannamilk and am enjoying a wonderful Mocha Latte (coffee, hot chocolate mix, and cannamilk) So far it is damn tasty!

am soo gonna try this! vanilla latte all the way!:rocker:

I boil milk and stems and put some cocoa powder in it, and i get high as hell. :] it's wonderful. Don't do it with water though, because nothing will happen. thc sticks to the fat in milk, and the cocoa makes it taste better. Deliciouuuus.

I have made something like that with a bunch of sticks and stems, more like a chi tea. I love honey in mine. It works great if you make up the milk first and then add in tea and spices and sweeteners.

Don't do it with water though, because nothing will happen.
An inexpensive stove top Italian espresso maker is what you want for tea. THC is soluble in steam.

Back
Top Bottom