Weed Tea

OctobersMed

i need to know how its done exacly..i know u have to boil water put weed in it for about an 1:30 then ad a teaspoon of butter...do i just throw it in there or whut anybody can help me plzzz!!!!

Re: Weed Tee

dont put butter in there.... you can use honey it's great.. or sugar... but butter in tea is gross.. i dont even wanna imagine drinking butter...

Boil water. Full rolling boil.

I use about a gram per 8oz mug-full. I just powder mine in a coffee grinder because I find it dissolves better but I have also just dropped an entire nug in.

Either way, place your weed in the bottom of the mug and pour the boiling water over it slowly. Cover it, and let sit for a good 5 minutes.

Add about two teaspoons of honey, stir, let cool, and enjoy.

You can add butter, people do this so there is more fat in the tea for the THC to bind to, but it isn't required at all. Just adding some honey (and some whole milk is great!) will be fine.

Stems, leaves or weed will work for making tea. I have used all 3 at one time or another. Depending on how much you have to make tea with, but I use a medium sized saucepan about 1/2 full of water and add the stems, leaves and little simmer for about 15-30 minutes (on low or it will burn). If you prefer you can strain it thru cheesecloth and then you add sweetener to taste. It is really good and doesn't smell when cooking either! Works great also!!
Hope that helps you out. Happy Cooking!

:smokin:

I've made it before with hot milk and black tea. It is a very mild buzz. It'd be a much better idea to smoke it unless you're trying to be stealth.

Lets just say it tastes better than it works.

Dont grind it...just break it up or better yet just use the stems. Put on your water to boil and add your stems and let it steep for a few minutes (not boiling) and then pour yourself a cup. Sweeten to taste and voila! I love tea! I have been pleasantly blurred while drinkiing THC Tea.

:nomo:

Re: Weed Tee...nice cup!!!

:cheesygrinsmiley: After reading this thread about weed tea, I decided to give it a shot...<1/4gm of jelly hash & 2/3gm of some old dried bubba kush
bud I stored for the dry spells in supply and ...WOW:clap: ..I put the hash in my mug and put in 1 1/2 teaspoons of butter...micro for 1.5 min on 50% power...added ground kush into a tea ball & tossed it in with some boiling water...added 2 Good Earth original tea bags and let it steep for 15 min. covered...I added some splenda to it and it was a very pleasant tasting tea...2 1/2 hrs later I start getting waves of rushes some strong & some so so...but man...this stuff feels great.......I like edibles & beverages, but never boothered to try until now....:adore: thanks for the recommendation Ms. Alaska:laughtwo:
my spellin goes to hell when I start buzzin':trance: :sasmokin:

how would it work if i got a microwaved cup of water pretty fuckin hot with that had some whole milk mixed in then put in my tea bag and my bud?

Sorry for the late response...you need to have some kind of fat probably like butter, which has 10gms of fat to a teaspoon...whole milk isn't going to be high enough in fat to effective...really, if you can get past the "butter" thing, it really doesn't taste bad at all...use some honey and a good flavored regular tea to help disguise the taste if that concerns you...it is however a pricy tea, the one I described w/ hash & kush would run about $30 for my 10oz mug o tea:laughtwo: I have a good job and i'm budgeted for my MJ as part of my medical needs...if you cant' spare bud to experiment with, use your stash the way you get the most out of it...I always keep a couple of 1/8ths of hi grade bud at home, so I can mess around w/ a gram and not fret over the failure or a weak reponse...I'm trying various recipes when I can swing it, because I like the body buzz from edibles & drinks. For those who toke...and love it...don't waste your stash on experiments that may have a low yield or no results at all.
I'm always seeking to climb higher, so on days off, I start tripping in the kitchen:cheesygrinsmiley: I luv MJ

Tea's a waste of time and weed. I must admit I drink it from time to time cuz I like the taste...but THC is NOT water soluable. You must have a "fat" of some kind, and heat to release it.

but if you cook ur weed into the fat then theres no waste at all....
ive done this b4 by cuttin the baggie open ,adding some specail spices, and puttin that bag into a 8oz with 1/3 milk,,,, 130 micro and poof add some water and your fuckd in a few...

you don't need butter or honey or anything like that.. and you could pull it off in 45 minutes.. ive done.. don't just boil.. start off slow by simmering and slowly working up to a boil... grinding/breaking up the herbs is a lot better too... use a hand grinder, instead of a coffee grinder, or just cut it up with scissors.. i have some serious experience with making tea.. ive had batches at lasted (the INTENSE high) over 8 hours.. while others that lasted on a few hours to help me sleep..

^ ok....you say you dont need butter or honey....are you implying that you dont need some sort of fat for the thc to bind to? because if you are my friend your 100% wrong...you CANNOT just throw some weed in waterand boil it andget stoned..NO YOU CANT...thc is NOT water soluble and youd just be wasting weed and drinking weed flavored water for no reason

^ ok....you say you dont need butter or honey....are you implying that you dont need some sort of fat for the thc to bind to? because if you are my friend your 100% wrong...you CANNOT just throw some weed in waterand boil it andget stoned..NO YOU CANT...thc is NOT water soluble and youd just be wasting weed and drinking weed flavored water for no reason

you are ABSOLUTELY WRONG! I know from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, that you CAN INDEED get stoned from bowling group up pot! But you cannot just throw it in water and put it on high (no pun intended) and boil it right away, you need it simmer first..then slowly to a boil. Leaving it in the pot (again no pun intended) for about 20-60 minutes to let it cool (with lid still on), will help too.... i am telling you from a PERSONAL EXPERIENCE..this will work. I'm NOT sure where you're from, but here in CANADA our pot is superb and YES you CAN get high from boiling pot... If you were to add some fat of some sort, im sure you could extract MORE from the bud... but boiling it DEFINATELY works AMAZINGLY!

Back
Top Bottom