I have the recipes you want

HHGreenHand

I am a chef and a lover of all things marijuana. If anyone would like recipes or for me to adapt recipes of things you previously crave into a cannabis fashion, feel free to ask me. I have made a variety of dishes from Cannabis Breakfast tacos to canna-oil poached shrimp to marijuana cheesesteak and even marijuana choclate lava cakes. Id like to add where i can to who would like to partake in some great culinary inventions. Private message me or add a post to this thread.:peace:

Re: I have the recipes you want...

OOOOO. Roo... It has been a loooong time since ive had it. As far as the mango and watermelon go, you may want to be a bit more specific. A good chutney is no problem but the plain fruit doesnt contain much oil. If you drink, a High-Proof sangria made with cannahol grain liquor(160+ proof). Wasabi? Ever had wasabi mashed potatos? with cannabutter? Wasabi doesnt have a high fat/oil content, thusly it is very difficult. Send me a list of your favorite dishes and condiments and id be glad to pair them properly and give you some hints on keeping the marijuana flavor strong and clean.
I've heard of the coffee idea but unless you like oil in your coffee, its a bit tough. I am a man that loves his caffeine and thc together...

That reminds me:
a question for the cook.
I have a friend who is a food chemist.
Says it takes alcohol 7 hours to disvole thc at room temp..?
True, and what would be the temp scale/time at say 100 , 150 and 200 degrees?

Just tryin' to figure out when to start pressin' and strainin' the Veggeis :cheesygrinsmiley:
and simmerin' the goods :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just get hash for your coffee,
may want an older percurlator type pot to cook in'.

Oh cannaButter in Hot choclate ain't bad.

salsa :cheesygrinsmiley:

If I could find Hash around here I'd be a happy:cheesygrinsmiley:camper.In a month or two I'm going to do a grow,and make my own hash and try it out.Till then I'll have to:joint::joint::nomo::joint::joint:(

A def :cheesygrinsmiley: for the salsa!

It is true about alcohol. The trouble with the temps is that with most liquor, a certain taste is wanted. When you heat the liquor, the water in it evaporates slowly, increasing the proof of the hooch and the strong, bitter flavor of straight alcohol. Ive used 151 and everclear before to extract thc. My method is to add the buds/stems/etc. to the bottle after a shot, close it up, and leave it sit on a window sill for a few days. Then strain out the pieces and use or add to the bottle for storage. Clear grain alcohol takes on a nice green color and give a killer buzz. They work great in mixed drinks. My woman's favorite is a small bottle of vodka turned using the same procees, then used to make bloody marrys. Marijuana generally works with pungent, sweet or bitter flavors. lobster linguini with canna-oil and garlic with parmesean... Its destructively good.

Think about this place for a minute,where else could a true stoner:g oof:have all of this shit at our fingertips.You got heads helping heads out step by profeshional step growing from seed to harvest,you got funny ass videos all about weed,you got all sorts of up to date medical news and dispenseries.You got cool heads meeting cool heads,and you got kitchen recipes and now even more recipes.Man this place is a stoners dream come true.

OOOOO. Roo... It has been a loooong time since ive had it. As far as the mango and watermelon go, you may want to be a bit more specific. A good chutney is no problem but the plain fruit doesnt contain much oil. If you drink, a High-Proof sangria made with cannahol grain liquor(160+ proof). Wasabi? Ever had wasabi mashed potatos? with cannabutter? Wasabi doesnt have a high fat/oil content, thusly it is very difficult. Send me a list of your favorite dishes and condiments and id be glad to pair them properly and give you some hints on keeping the marijuana flavor strong and clean.
I've heard of the coffee idea but unless you like oil in your coffee, its a bit tough. I am a man that loves his caffeine and thc together...

I decided to marinate the 'Roo fillets in some soy sauce, vietnamese mint, canna hickory smoke oil. Then coat in bread crumbs and macadamia nuts. Then bake for 20 min at 160F
I will try the wasabi mash mmmmmmm

You've gotten my intrest with the cannawasabi. Im workin on it for you...
Canna hickory smoke oil sounds interesting. Do you use seasoned bread crumbs or plain? I love macadamia nut encrusted fish of many types and lamb shanks pair perfectly. I can honestly say that I have never cooked kangaroo. I consider myself a somewhat knowledgable chef and rattlesnake and frog legs are some of my favorites to work with when i can. Id love to hear about other members recipes that arent brownie or space cake related. I love them; dont get me wrong. Im very happy with my own, however. ML

Oh. Mago. The butter. To me, I prefer unsalted because often salted butter will interfere with the seasoning in certain foods. I also, however, whip my butter to make it spreadable so i dont have to deal with any seperation related to the salt.

Phillie Cheesesteak? Breakfast burritos? Garlic Linguini with Shrimp? Lasagna? Birthday Cake? Truffle/Cannabutter/Bourbon Mashed Sweet Potatos? thats my fav.

We're animals. If we need to eat, anything that doesnt kill us is food. Hawians use tarot root in their food. Many asian countries eat animals such as rat, dog and cat. Im a member of the defenders of wildlife and wwf. Im not cruel to animals and i would sooner turn my hand to a human than an animal. I need to eat, though.

Some of the more exotic proteins can be the best. I guarentee i make fried frogs legs that can best any fried chicken! HEH!

and im sure youd agree that "I hope you can see this because im doing it as hard as i possibly can." Lovin the mass media mooninite.

And hell. I even love hearing from other members about foods they think are great when they are stoned on particular strains. I happened upon some god's gift, which i've seen talked about on a few threads, and I found it goes great with raw/seared seafood. Scallops are great with a strong buzz to back them up.

Then again, most food is amazing witha strong buzz... We gotta eat!

Back
Top Bottom