Nutella Firecrackers

WaVancouver

Nutella firecrackers

To all who hate the taste of peanut butter but want a quick edible high: use Nutella. Yes, that tasty hazelnut confection has enough saturated fat to absorb our worshipped THC and tastes much better than peanut butter.

Here is how to use it:

1. Spread a good amount of Nutella on two crackers of your choice (graham crackers are good)
2. Chop or finely cut about 1 gram of bud
3. Sprinkle the chopped bud on the crackers
4. Press the crackers together and twist slightly to cover the bud
5. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees
6. Let cool down
7. Eat
8. After an hour do your best to remember where you are

Lol... I'll definately try to do that. ;-)

I love Nutella! Good recipe and easy enough to follow!

Let me know if this stuff works, would love to try a quick fix that doesn't require too much weed. I've never wanted to try edibles because if I ruin the food (which I normally do), I'd waste the bud.

Hey quick Q, when making these, how bad is the kitchen gonna smell of bud? my relatives know i smoke weed and dont have a problem with it, but thats a bit different then using the family oven for edibles yano lol

i did something similar to this last night, used those cookies that have chocolate cream between them and added some peanut butter for extra fat.
used about a thumbnail worth of bud, just used my fingers to make the chunks a little smaller and then put in in the oven for 15 min at 350F

what can i say, was was royaly stoned.. i was so stoned, i just undressed and lay down in my bed because it was so intense, it felt like i had 2 personas and that my mind and my body were 2 completely different things.. everything felt as if seen in super slow mo, and as soon as i closed my eyes i drifted off in dreams and visions.. at times i got a little scared that i had taken too much but then i just thought its just weed it cant kill you. all in all the high was extreme and felt like a very intense dream, only that i could influence that dream by thinking about certain things!

after about 5 hours of being extrmely high and stoned and spaced out i fell asleep and woke up about 10 hours later, still slightly stoned but quite relaxed and in a good mood.

so yes this recipe works and provides an extreme high with very little weed needed

i did something similar to this last night, used those cookies that have chocolate cream between them and added some peanut butter for extra fat.
used about a thumbnail worth of bud, just used my fingers to make the chunks a little smaller and then put in in the oven for 15 min at 350F

what can i say, was was royaly stoned.. i was so stoned, i just undressed and lay down in my bed because it was so intense, it felt like i had 2 personas and that my mind and my body were 2 completely different things.. everything felt as if seen in super slow mo, and as soon as i closed my eyes i drifted off in dreams and visions.. at times i got a little scared that i had taken too much but then i just thought its just weed it cant kill you. all in all the high was extreme and felt like a very intense dream, only that i could influence that dream by thinking about certain things!

after about 5 hours of being extrmely high and stoned and spaced out i fell asleep and woke up about 10 hours later, still slightly stoned but quite relaxed and in a good mood.

so yes this recipe works and provides an extreme high with very little weed needed

Firecrackers are always good. I know some people don't like peanut butter, so I opted for Nutella on here. You can use basically anything in a firecracker if you wish.

I wish I was as high as you right now! I have nothing, not even a trichrome to squeeze together

Good idea! Glad you had fun. Lol! :sleep:

I know this is an old thread but i just made these with alot of stems slightly ground to "knock off" some trichomes to the edge of the grinder and used the ground up powder.

Enjoying now, i hope they work.
Ouch i just burned my tongue

Hey quick Q, when making these, how bad is the kitchen gonna smell of bud? my relatives know i smoke weed and dont have a problem with it, but thats a bit different then using the family oven for edibles yano lol

barley smells up the kitchen, my mom smokes bud, but i made a batch while she was sleeping in the next room over and she didnt even wake up :)

when you can start to smell the sent of weed its also a good timer to let you know your crackers are (ding) DONE!

Just made a batch and waiting for the results.

just got tonsils out so been unable to smoke. been making these things a few nights in a row and been stoned since. Baked at 325 for 25 minutes, can only handle eating like .7g per cracker so usually eat 2. today let some go for somewhere between 30 and 40 minutes, will see if they still work.

Nutella firecrackers

To all who hate the taste of peanut butter but want a quick edible high: use Nutella. Yes, that tasty hazelnut confection has enough saturated fat to absorb our worshipped THC and tastes much better than peanut butter.

Here is how to use it:

1. Spread a good amount of Nutella on two crackers of your choice (graham crackers are good)
2. Chop or finely cut about 1 gram of bud
3. Sprinkle the chopped bud on the crackers
4. Press the crackers together and twist slightly to cover the bud
5. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees
6. Let cool down
7. Eat

I like it going to have to try that also I love the Willie quote!

I have 2 in the oven as I am typing this. I think I would stick to a lower time. No need to burn off all your THC I am trying 350 for 15 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom