How do you make Weed Brownies?

WeedSmokerNYC

I want to make some Weed Brownies for Thanksgiving...
How would I do this?
Would I need a 1/2 Oz or more?
How do I bake it?

So basicly .. Anyone got instuctions how to make some good long lasting high weed brownies?

I want to make some Weed Brownies for Thanksgiving...
How would I do this?
Would I need a 1/2 Oz or more?
How do I bake it?

So basicly .. Anyone got instuctions how to make some good long lasting high weed brownies?

I have made them. They tasted awful and not the 'movie' type effect at all. However, I have heard that people use kief for la ess grassy taste. I hope somebody replies with a good recipe for ya.:smokin:

I just made oil for the first time and damn.... Worth it.
Use a cup of oil or butter for every ounce. used 1:1 ratio
LIGHT boil water in large pot- put a gas bowl in the pot and try to not let the water touch the bowl too much. Then add oil to the bowl inside the pot. Oil shout be between 180-200 F. Let sit for 2 hours stir often,covered. I didn't use any special weed, two oz of regs and 2 cups oil. Oil shouldn't really bubble. WARNING this shit stiiiiiiiinks. Over head stove fan on high and all windows open and my house reeked. Oh well it was "something nasty spilt in the stove probably' if ur parents are oblivious or neighbors w.e.
Be patient though, the longer you wait the better. Get some type of filtration mechanism set up, a strainer will catch all the big buds and leaves and ground material. So be ready to have like a mesh strainer or something that acts in the same way. I used the metal strainer with a coffee filter (paper towel works too) inside so it's collected all the fine material annnnnd I could basically wring out alL the oil from the buds. With that two cups of pretty stinky oil ( oil should be darker- depends on what kinda weed u use) I made 2 brownie batches and 2 cookies batches (1/3 cup oil each) crazy . Now eating them is just bleh- the cookies anyway. Don't over use oil in recipe just to get more in their they won't turn out that great. Haven't tried the brownies yet, don't wanna be a zombie at work uk....where I live people pay $50 an eight orlike $15 a gram for dank. 100$ a quarter. I used two ounces so I plan on charging like 15$ for the cookies , 20-25 a brownie depending on how the effect is. Boom $1200 from 2 oz that cost me $220 total. I just get it cheap an sell high cuz kids are tards out in the county lands. Upstate NY for ya.

IMG_20160105_134015.jpg
IMG_20160105_133949.jpg
You make butter, get a pot put in your weed and water and a block of butter, simmer for 3 hours, strain into container.
Put the container in the fridge, when it's cooled the fresh ready thc infused butter is on top of the water and it's set.
Then just follow ANY recipe and use the butter in that recipe.
Eg, go to the store and buy a brownie mixture and where the direction's say add 125 grams butter you use your cannabutter as that butter easiest way ever mate I just made some yesterday and they get you super high, also you can add the butter to anything even say make a pieceof toast add butter! Then peanut butter and jelly!

Here's a picture of the butter I just made mate.

IMG_20160213_135247.jpg
Ive just made a batch of chocolate and salted caramel cupcakes I took this just earlier as you can see it's just regular cupcake mix eggs etc and the secret ingredient of course is the green canna butter ive got to ice them next then I'll post a pic of the finished goodness

Why stop there? Why not top those brownies with say a orange and chocolate sauce. Commonly known as Jaffa Sauce. Mix 50ml's of Cointreau, 200gms of Chocolate (melted) and 40gms of cannabutter together, and pour over brownies, puddings or muffins. Gives both your head/body and your taste buds that extra kick.

I once set our to seduce a lady with this recipe, lol. She was stoned for four days. Needless to say I went to bed alone as she was to wasted to show any love.

Why stop there? Why not top those brownies with say a orange and chocolate sauce. Commonly known as Jaffa Sauce. Mix 50ml's of Cointreau, 200gms of Chocolate (melted) and 40gms of cannabutter together, and pour over brownies, puddings or muffins. Gives both your head/body and your taste buds that extra kick.

I once set our to seduce a lady with this recipe, lol. She was stoned for four days. Needless to say I went to bed alone as she was to wasted to show any love.

What a shame, to be that creative in your pursuit and underestimate the effect to such a point that you lost the prize. :battingeyelashes: Sounds delicious. I'll have to try it on myself on my BioBomb brownies. I have fresh brownies, fresh cannabutter and the means to pick up the rest of the ingredients. Thanks Loony one. :hug:.

Haha I done the same my wife and I made some canna brownies which were so delicious we also had them with ice cream we were silly to have done but we had seconds and ended up so stoned we whitied out. We're stoned for days afterwards next time we will only have a small dose lol we slept so amazingly though

OG Kush & WWxBB Grow - Indoor Tent

Back
Top Bottom