Updated: Rick Simpson - Cannabis Oil - The Real Medicine, How to Produce and Use It

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Hemp Oil - The Real Medicine Questions on How to Produce and Use It

Rick Simpson

Every day, our website receives a great number of inquiries about the oil. In the hope of answering your inquiries more quickly, we are making this information available to everyone.

When people are stricken with diseases like cancer, multiple sclerosis, AIDS and many others, they are afraid and do not know what to believe. The best thing anyone in this position can do is to educate themselves about their condition. Look into the treatments that are available and decide for yourself what treatments would be most beneficial to you. This is the kind of information your doctor should supply you with. But unfortunately, they don't. All most doctors will talk about is what treatments the medical system provides. So find out more, educate yourself, your life could depend on knowing.

People like to think that doctors have all the answers. But if that were true, why are so many of us dying needlessly? As insane as it sounds, many of us will have to break the so-called law if we want to survive. Laws are supposed to be put in place to do the greatest good for the greatest number. But when you look at the laws that were put in place against hemp's medicinal use, this is not the case. These laws were enacted so the public has no choice but to take the medical system's chemicals and poisons. So if you want to use hemp medicine to treat your condition, be prepared for the system to treat you like a criminal. Their evil agenda will continue until we stand up for ourselves and tell them we are no longer willing to go along with their insanity.

A great many doctors will tell you that you should not turn your back on the medical system. They do not do this out of concern for their patients' well-being but out of concern for their profession and paychecks. For quite some time, the medical system has been much more about money than they are about healing. If this were not the case, why do they provide us with chemicals and poison and call it medicine? Many highly trained medical professionals know exactly what they are giving you? Their aim is to simply maintain the status quo, that is what is best for them, but not for us.

Did your mother ever tell you that chemicals, poison and radiation are good for you? (Not likely.). So why do the public take such treatments from their doctors and unthinkingly do as they are told?

When doctors start filling us with all those chemicals and poisons, they have no idea what effect these so-called medications will have on us. We are all different, our tolerance for chemicals, poisons and many other substances vary from person to person. If you and I had the same cancer and took the same chemotherapy, the first dose may kill me, but if you happen to have a much higher tolerance to poison than myself, you may escape the grim reaper for the time being. Remember, every time you take chemo, you are poisoning every vital organ in your body. In the end, the vast majority of people are not saved by chemo, they die from its effects.

Chemotherapy and radiation are both carcinogenic treatments. They do not cure cancer, they cause it. You can shrink a tumor with chemo and radiation, but in the end the effects of such treatments usually wind up spreading the cancer. Even medical journals like The Lancet tell us that chemo is just a faster way to die. But doctors continue to pass out chemo like it was popcorn. It is not just the chemo and radiation that the public should be wary of, but practically everything the medical system provides.

A great number of medications that the medical system gives us are liver toxic. This means that such medications are poison to our livers. Do you actually think that poisoning your liver is going to heal you? I strongly suggest that before taking any medications or treatments, the public should find out for themselves what such treatments could do to them. Look up the ingredients of the medications they are planning to put you on and decide for yourself if you really want to have this in your body. Just because doctors wear white coats does not always mean that they know what they are doing or even care. It is your body and your life. Find out for yourself what the truth really is.

Empiric medicine - medicine from plants - has been with us throughout history and hemp is the queen of all empiric healers. Never has there been a recorded death due to the use of hemp medicine. It is too bad that what the medical system uses cannot make such claims.

As I said, the safety of hemp medicine as a medication is unparalleled. If you could eat a bucket full of hemp oil, it will not kill you. An amount such as this would make you sleep for a very long time but when its effects wore off, you would be unharmed and likely healed. Do not try such a thing with pharmaceuticals for you will wind up in a coffin. I do not recommend that anyone overdose on hemp oil or anything else. But at least, if such a thing should happen, hemp oil would do the patient no harm.

If a proper protocol is followed, very few people have trouble taking the oil as a medication. The idea is to get off the chemicals and replace them with the oil. We have found that this oil, if properly produced, can replace practically all pharmaceuticals. In a great number of cases, the use of hemp oil will not only control the condition, but cure it. The beauty of using hemp oil as medication is that it is harmless. You can use it your whole life with no ill effects. If this medicine were used properly and not restricted, our life spans could be greatly increased and we all would be much healthier. Coming off some of these chemical drugs, one must exercise caution. It really would be good to have the advice of your doctor, but he will not like it in most cases. So expect trouble. If necessary, one could seek the advice of a homeo or naturopathic practitioner. I think for a lot of people this would be a good idea.

The oil from many strains of hemp is a wonderful natural pain killer that is not addictive or harmful. The medical system uses many strong addictive opiate based medications as pain killers. I admit that such medications are somewhat effective. But they are addictive and dangerous. The idea is to get off these medications as quickly as possible and replace them with the oil. We have seen people with bone cancer in agony when morphine could not kill their pain but the hemp oil brought the pain under control quite quickly. From our experience, we firmly believe that the essential oils from many different strains of hemp are the greatest natural pain killers on earth and they do it all harmlessly.

When you are coming off an opiate, you will go through withdrawal. Using the oil will greatly reduce the withdrawal symptoms and the patients will do much less suffering. It is not just about curing cancer. High grade oil promotes full-body healing. It works very well as a medication for practically all conditions. Even severe burns can be healed in no time, leaving no scars with the proper use of this oil. High grade hemp oil is a natural anesthetic and a natural antibiotic. What could be better for a severe burn? From what we have seen with the use of this oil, the word incurable does not mean much. People who have endured radiation and chemotherapy damage or people who have suffered for years with MS and other serious conditions will find in some cases that their condition can take quite some time to heal. It is not instant. On average, we found that the vast majority of cancers can be cured with a sixty milliliter treatment of high grade oil. Such a treatment usually takes about ninety days to complete on average, but I know of people who took the whole treatment in a month and cured their terminal cancer. People who have had extensive chemo or radiation must realize that the effects of such treatments linger in their bodies. Not only do such people have to cure their cancer, but they must also heal the damage that chemo and radiation left behind. Such people may have to ingest a great deal more oil, which will lengthen the treatment, to be completely healed. The same holds true for diseases like MS and AIDS, etc. The more damage from the condition and the chemicals that were used to treat it, the longer it will take to heal the condition. For people, who have only suffered from such conditions for a short time, healing will take place much more quickly.

Now we must explain how to acquire what you need to produce the medicine and to use it properly. It is to use the system's word "marijuana" that you will need to produce this medication. But I prefer to call it what it really is - hemp. Male plants are not used to produce the medicine, you need the buds from the female plant. Leaves will produce oil, but of a lower quality. The buds are what is needed to produce the best medicine. The female buds of high grade strains are covered in resin that can appear to be clear, opaque or amber. The resin is the medicine. All you are doing is dissolving it from the plant material with a solvent. The solvent is then boiled off. But just before the solvent is completely gone, a few drops of water are added. This allows the solvent residue to boil off the oil more easily, leaving the oil much more pure.

I produce the oil from strong indica strains that make you go lay down after you smoke it. I always look for that heavy sedative effect in the material I produce the oil from. Sleep and rest are an important part of the healing process. Good heavy indica strains produce this desirable effect in a patient, but some strains with sativa in their genetics are too energizing to use as a medication. If you are going to buy the bud material from a grower, take someone with you to sample the bud by smoking a little, if you do not smoke hemp yourself. Then you can tell if it is the right material. Don't be afraid to see what different growers may have available. The quality and price may vary a great deal from grower to grower. It would also be a good idea to tell the grower or dealer that you are purchasing this material to produce a medical or cancer treatment. Often, when a grower or dealer knows that someone's life hangs in the balance, they will see to it that you get the best hemp that is available. A lot of growers know who has the best hemp around and they can make finding high quality material much easier. I highly recommend that people grow their own. Get your hands on a good growbook. Jorge Cervantes has a book out on hemp cultivation that really covers this subject, Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible. Growing your own hemp will not only save you a lot of money, it also assures you about the quality of the material you intend to make the medicine from. Many growers use poisons and pesticides that I don't agree with, but if you grow it yourself, you are in control.

High quality hemp seeds are quite easy to purchase in most places. Just go online. There are a large number of seed companies that can supply your needs. Many provide a lot of information about the strain you are thinking of growing and its medicinal aspects. In general, if you want the best seeds, go to the seeds company that introduced the strain. There are literally hundreds and hundreds of strains available. But don't be discouraged, there is one out there that is right for you.

Often I tell people that smoke hemp to purchase material that they like the effect of smoking, and produce the medicine from it. If they like smoking it, then they will probably enjoy the effects of ingesting the oil made from it.

There are growers and dealers out there that do supply oil. But you have no assurance of the quality of the oils that they are willing to supply. So I recommend, for the time being, until we change the system, that most people should produce their own oil. There is no deep dark secret in producing the medicine. Practically anyone can do it, if they follow the instructions.

I was contacted a few months ago by a 82-year-old woman who followed our instructions and produced the oil to treat her cancer by herself. If an
82-year-old woman can do this, I don't expect most people would have much trouble doing the same. Simply watch the documentary Run from the Cure for the information you require. In the information we provide, safety measures are necessary when you are boiling off the solvent. I stress again that red-hot elements, cigarettes or a spark of any kind is to be avoided. Fumes from boiling solvents are very flammable. Be sure to use a fan to disperse these fumes. If proper procedures are followed, you should encounter little or no problems making the oil. Something I want to make clear to the people is that this is not hemp seed oil that is available in stores. The oil I am talking about is the essential oil made right from the plant material, not the seeds. Hemp seed oil itself is very beneficial to the body, but cannot compare to the healing abilities of the essential oil produced from the plant itself.

The starting material must be dry as possible and the most potent strain available must be used. Some strains will produce oil that is amber, and often you can see right through it. Others can produce a darker oil. But you cannot judge the potency or effectiveness of this medication based on the color. Generally, high quality oil will have a golden appearance if it is spread on a white piece of paper. As I stated before, we all have different tolerances for everything and hemp oil is no exception. Some will have a high tolerance, while others will have a low tolerance. And yes, if you take a lot of this medication, you can become quite high. But remember, even if this does occur, it will not hurt you. Just relax and go with it. The effect will soon wear off.

Once people understand the effects this medication has on them, most enjoy taking it. In some situations, the oil can be used as a suppository. But for the most part, the main ways of use are ingestion, vaporizing, or the oil can be used topically full strength. Also, it can be mixed with skin creams or salves, or you can produce a cannabis tincture by mixing the oil with alcohol. Vaporizing is great for lung conditions but ingesting the oil is what works the most magic. When hemp is smoked, over ninety percent of the medicinal aspect of the plant material just went up in smoke. To get the full benefits, one must ingest the raw unburned cannabinoids in a pure state, and this is what high quality oil provides. The rate at which the oil is used or consumed will depend on the condition and how bad the person who has it wants it healed. The more you can take and the faster you can take it, the sooner you will be healed. But I like to see people stay in what I call their comfort zone with this medication. For some with conditions like insomnia, a small dose an hour before bed will give them a good night's sleep. But for those suffering from something serious like cancer, the idea is for them to ingest the medication as quickly as possible. For people using the oil to treat cancer, I suggest three doses a day - breakfast, mid-afternoon, and about an hour before they go to bed. I also suggest other natural things they can do to improve their chances of recovery. Change your diet, get away from animal protein. You need more plant protein, raw fruits and vegetables. Producing juices with a juicing machine can be quite beneficial. The patient should also see a homeo or naturopathic practitioner and look into bringing up their bodies' pH. Mega doses of vitamin C can also be beneficial to someone with cancer. Such practitioners should be able to advise you. I recommend that people also eat the seeds from two apples every day. This provides them with a good dose of B17, also known as laetrile. Laetrile or B17 can be an effective cancer fighter in its own right, and I eat apple seeds myself. I have also had a few patients report that they have had good results with a substance called wheat grass. The things I suggest do nothing to interfere with the oil treatment. In some cases, they can even enhance it.

If a patient is taking morphine or other opiates to control their pain, I suggest they begin with doses about the size of a piece of short-grained dry rice. This amount will equal roughly the same as half a small drop. For people with cancer who are not using pharmaceutical pain medications, their doses can begin at about half this amount. About one quarter of small drop three times a day. The patient can take their dose by putting it on a small piece of bread and folding the bread over to cover it. Then simply put it in your mouth and take a drink of water and it will go down like a pill. After four days at this dosage, the patient should then increase it to about twice this amount. If the patient continues to slowly increase the amount they are ingesting every four days, within about five weeks, the average person can take about 0.3 ml every dose. At this point, they can continue at this dose until they are cured. The average person can usually accomplish this quite easily if they try and usually have little trouble staying in their comfort zone. After people have cured themselves, they can then back their dosage down to a maintenance dose. A good maintenance dose would be from 0.5 to 1 ml of oil taken per month. In beginning the oil treatment, a patient will experience some daytime tiredness associated with this treatment. But usually after about three weeks of increasing their doses, this daytime tiredness just fades away. After getting used to the effects of the oil treatment for cancer, many people can return to work. Hemp oil does not impair a person's motor skills but I do warn people not to drive their cars until they are accustomed to this medication's effects. Something else a patient should know is that the oil will generally increase heart rate slightly. The oil will also lower blood pressure. So if you are taking blood pressure medications when beginning an oil treatment, keep an eye on your blood pressure. You will likely find you will no longer need the blood-pressure medication in a short time. The same holds true for diabetics. Usually within six weeks of starting the oil treatment, they no longer need insulin. So keep an eye on your blood sugar.

I don't care what condition a person suffers from - anything from glaucoma to arthritis. Give the oil a try and see what it can do to help you. Are you not sick of being sick? If this oil was used properly, then every man, woman and child on earth would be taking small doses of it every day. The system has always told us that it wants a preventive medicine. Well, here it is.

Diseases like diabetes, arthritis, cancer and great many other conditions could possibly be prevented entirely. So what are you waiting for? Do what you have to do to protect your loved ones. Provide them with this natural harmless medication that heals. Every time I talk to people, I tell them "you don't have to believe a thing I am saying". Simply prove it yourself. Get an ounce of high-quality indica bud and produce the essential oil from it. This should give you three to four milliliters of high grade oil. Now find someone with skin cancer or a diabetic ulcer. Apply the oil topically and cover the area with a bandage. Re-apply the oil and a fresh bandage every three days and watch what happens. Now you have seen for yourself what this oil can do, there is your proof."

If anyone from the medical system would publicly like to dispute what I am saying about this medication, then please do. I welcome the challenge. At the present time, I am kind of trapped in Europe, and there is very little I can do for anyone but advise them. I can only hope the changes that are needed will come about rapidly. There has been more than enough suffering.

January 15, 2010, Europe

Re: Updated: Rick Simpson - Hemp Oil - The Real Medicine, How to Produce and Use It

Good Rick, A Man/Hero From my Home area.N.S

Truck on Buddy...!

Re: Updated: Rick Simpson - Hemp Oil - The Real Medicine, How to Produce and Use It

It is because of Rick and guys like Marc Emery that I can say I am proud to be Canadian. Unfortunately our current Government is Decidedly not Canadian. It is some warpped Bushite nightmare that we need to wake up from. They are the ones who are keeping Rick over in Europe and Marc sitting in a Cell.

Thanks for the update Rick, keep going...

I attempted to make some Simpson oil using 91% iso alcohol but i let it evaporate slowly over the course of three days it now has a reddish tint to it. I have never seen this before, is it safe to use?

I attempted to make some Simpson oil using 91% iso alcohol but i let it evaporate slowly over the course of three days it now has a reddish tint to it. I have never seen this before, is it safe to use?

The oil can come in different colours from black to green to even red. Honey oil is a golden yellow colour. So you can see the oil can be in many shades. If you don't want it, I will take it off your hands!

I never believed anything untill I started to use the oil myself. Thanks to my buddy Peanutbutter.

Dudette, tried to send you a PM but one must have 50 posts first. I understand the need for that. I'll just ask you here.

I've been having a hell of a time trying to find out details about making oil. I've seen Rick's 2ish minute video on YT and the making is the easy part. What I'm having trouble with is deciding what seeds to buy. I've read/heard that Indica is the best strain for making medicinal oil. I'm going to grow my own because the cost of two pounds of medical grade weed is ahem extremely high.

Can you elaborate on the success you've had with the oil, and do you make your own?

Thanks for any info.

JT,no,I don't make it myself.... but I do know the person that makes it uses high quality indica. What would you like to know about how I use it? Dudette

What would you like to know about how I use it? Dudette

I guess just anything you're willing to share. I'm planning on using it according to Rick Simpson's 30 day regimen, but anything else I discover is all the better.

Thanks for your reply.

Right now I am using it every night as a topical oil on my hands. I have RA and am experimenting on myself. However I do take other Rxs,no pain meds,but Methotrexate and some GI meds. Thats how I know it works. With no opiates to mask pain,I could tell that it was the OIL working. Plus,even my Rheum Dr has noticed the decrease in inflammation and pain. He has no idea I am using the oil,but he does know I am a legal MMJ pt. I am also an IBD pt. The oil helps control vomiting and nausea. But I have not seen any other gastro benefits at this time. The reccomended dose was 2 drops on a piece of bread everyday. I really wish I could go off my RXs from my Drs,but that isn't possible at this time. So I imagine a few of them may interfere with the benefits of the oil therapy. Like I said,I take nothing for pain,not even OTC products. Hopes this helps you. Guess we can discuss it further after we have enough posts. Dudette

Dudette, any links on how to make it so one can use it on their hands,knees etc?

Hogs,I get it from another pt. All he will tell me is that it is Rick Simpsons recipe.......I think he may add some herbals like peppermint and tea tree oil. But he won't tell me,he protects his own recipe and I think he is refining it for certain uses. Once you get it from him,he follows up on each pt to see if they are getting any benefit from it. It is easy to apply,and he uses an olive oil base so it sinks into your skin pretty fast. I have put it on other areas like my elbow and back. It doesn't take very much to feel the effect,I make sure that I cover the pain areas,but don't waste it. As far as the links,he just told me to watch the videos from Rick Simpsons Run For The Cure on youtube. I am just learning about cannabiniods and am amazed at what this little green plant can do! Dudette

Thanks Dudette, YEah Rick is from the same province as I... However as most know hes over seas now, can`t come home... Thanks for the info btw

Hi Dudette,

I have been reading your posts about knowing someone who produces Hemp Oil for treatment methods.

I currently have a friend with cancer and am in the process of researching the benefits of hemp oil for cancer treatment.

If you would like to possibly refer me to a authentic dealer or somewhere where I can actually purchase this I would greatly appreciate it.

I am in Canada but wouldn't mind going to the states to acquire the oil.

Thanks for the help.

I am a grower/caregiver in Southern Oregon. My wife is one of my patients. I know of Rick Simpsons good work, but I have a couple concerns: I think he mentions using naphtha or rubbing alcohol as solvents and then evaporating them off. I am concerned with what is left that doesn't evaporate. Since ingesting THC is the main goal here, I think just about anything will work as a vehicle for transporting the THC. I make oils with olive oil or grapeseed oil. Any fat will work, including bacon grease if that is all you have. I make tinctures with grain alcohol or glycerine. In the case of the alcohol tinctures, they can be concentrated by evaporating some of the alcohol off. I disagree with consuming the drug alcohol, but it is probably better for you to ingest than naphtha concentrates or rubbing alcohol. I use the alcohol tincture to make a salve that I use for rheumatoid arthritis. It looks and has the consistency of guacamole. I used to just wipe the tincture on the spot, and after the alcohol evaporated (leaving the cannabis) then use 70% DMSO to carry the THC through the skin. It worked well.
As far as indica vs sativa goes, for pain relief there is a valid reason for preferring indica because of the "couchlock" type of cannabinoids present. For just having THC though, either works. Indica or indica dominate plants grow better in the higher latitudes here in North America. Indicas, being a smaller plant, are more stealthy and also take up less room indoors.
Good luck to all

Hello everyone! I have cancer which spread from my prostate to my lumbar spine and desperately want to get my hands on Rick Simpson's hemp oil. I'm in Rhode Island so dispensaries are just opening up but have to bribe my doctor into getting me a marijuana license. I don't know why doctors are so weird about it so I'll probably have to go to a special doctor then pay $375 just for the recommendation then another $75 for the license itself. It's such a shame my own doctor would prefer removing body parts and injecting poisons into me, not to mention radiation treatments which combined will leave me mangled and so sick I'd die anyway. I have to see my daughter through college first. So I've decided there will be no surgery, chemo or radiation so If I can't get the hemp oil, I'm going out just the way I am but please feel free to send me advice on obtaining the oil. I'm pretty desperate to get started.
Sorry, I don't want things to get weird because I'm ok with it but if there's any hope, I want to grab it. I'm teetering on making my own or just buying it but depending on the availability, I'll grab whatever I can get. I might start off by grabbing a 1/2 ounce and making my own oil but I prefer just buying it for safety's sake.

This may be off-topic, but relevant, I think- Check out "Death by Diet" by Robert Barefoot. It talks about beating cancer by raising your body's pH by using calcium and vitamin D supplements. That is an oversimplification but the gist of the story. Mr. Barefoot is a respected biochemist and makes a good case. The book is pretty thin and reads quick. Any legal way that I can help you (probably meaning hints or knowledge most likely) I will be glad to help. I won't send you any medicine, I am an old fart and don't want to spend my twilight years as a guest of Uncle Sam.

Thank's Slider. I'll give it a read even though I'm not very optimistic about it. Maybe everything combined will fix me.

Well, just got out of the hospital Saturday after a weeks stay. Man how I hate hospitals! Today I called a place that has a doctor on the staff and will get me my cannabis card. It might be a few weeks wait but even a 4 week wait for the process seems like an eternity when my shelf live is about to expire. I just hope I get it in time because I'm not ready to go yet. I know this isn't a medical forum but I want to keep posting my progress from the time I start using the oil. I'm kinda curious if smoking the plant in a pinch would be effective to any degree. I figure I'd have to smoke at least 4 or 5 grams a day just to get it in my system. I know I'd have to smoke a lot to get a good concentration of it.

Oh, sorry for going off topic here but seemed the best place to discuss the benefits of the hemp oil. My apologies.

Back
Top Bottom