Cannabis Oil

Re: Frequently Asked Questions About Hemp

Is Hemp oil all the same? I have a family member with cancer in the belly, could this help?

Sorry to here about your family member having cancer. I will be wishing the very best for them. I had a friend just pass away last year from colon cancer. She was only 41! I wish I would have known about this alternative then.

Hemp oils can be completely different and can be referred to by many different names so you need to be careful and become educated on the difference before purchasing and using these oils. There is the Hemp/Cannabis/Hash/Honey oil that is for medicinal uses and then there is Hemp seed oil which doesn't contain any THC and is used for cooking, body care and nutritional supplement purposes. These can be purchased at the food markets and health food stores. The hemp seed oil is not to be confused with the THC containing Cannabis/hash/honey/hemp oil that is purchased/prescribed through medical resources or made legally and carefully on your own. They are completely different.

The Hemp oil that Rick Simpson uses, as well as many others, to cure certain types of cancers can have different levels of THC and Cannabinoid combinations depending on the strain of Cannabis used. Stativa is high in THC and low CBN/CBD (Cannabinoids). Indica is low THC and high CBN/CBD. Rick Simpson preferred to use the Indica strain in his hemp oil which as we have seen works well, maybe because of the higher Cannabinoid content. Personally, if I had any kind of cancer I would use it without a doubt. In fact I will use a drop everyday as a preventative for many things. They don't know yet if it can cure all cancers but you should absolutely have your family member research it and give it a try. There is no evidence that it would be harmful.

Best of luck Sisco to you and yours...:yummy:

Thanks Rubivroom, I'm sorry to hear you lost someone and at such a young age. It's really a damn shame that our government would play these stupid games, the Bureaucratic SOBitches have got the market cornered with this Pharma this and Pharma that. Still they can't admit the cure was here all along and they....... gosh, I'm rambling.

She feels fine right now, but she has very bad days and is trying all the old skool natural remedies. She just got some "Blue Scorpion" elixir from Mexico... She was asking if Hemp oil worked the same without the "high".

I talked to her husband a couple days ago and asked why she hadn't gone to her doctor for a license. She is scared, she thinks her daughters (ex-junkies) are going to go back to doing their thing and maybe just use her.

It's a bunch of bull shit that this mother has had to go through in life and is now with this terrible disease.

Thanks for the reply Rubi, and I'll be working on it.

She was asking if Hemp oil worked the same without the "high".

Yes, it works without the high. As Rick Simpson showed you only take a very small amount. Doesn't take much at all. Maybe a bit in the morning and a bit at night. Turn her on to the Rick Simpson story. As far as her daughter's go, she doesn't need to tell them anything but she does need to take care of herself first and foremost, and this is a possible cure without harsh chemicals destroying her healthy tissues.

Good luck, Glad to here she's doing well, I hope she can also see this is a viable option for her...

ps...I will have to take a look at the Blue Scorpion serum as well, looks interesting. Amazing all these natural options...

I have to retract my statement that you don't get high when you ingest hash/hemp oil. I have been taking some myself and do it before bed so I must not have noticed the effect too much. It so happened on 4/20 I took my meds in the afternoon not realizing it would affect me and needless to say I was having a very high time on 420 day. :blushsmile: So yes, it will get you high.

What name brand do you use? Is it something we can purchase on-line?

This is new to me so I am still researching a bit and finding more brands. My dispensary only had two available. One was a 'Afgan honey oil' and the other 'Old Nepal style oil' by Mendo Oraganix which is the one I went with. The cost for each of these at my local dispensary is $25.00 for 1 gram. Yes, I just saw you can purchase it on-line. The one site I saw had 1 gram for $35 and 1/2 gram for $25. It called them herbal oil instead of hash.

The only thing I don't like is not knowing what type of solvent is used to make the oil. I see that butane is a no no, as it is not good for the environment and I wouldn't think it would be great to ingest either. I would look for oils that are made with isopropyl alcohol in its purest, highest form only. They need to start labeling the ingredients.

Rick Simpson used some type of butane in his oil but says you can use ISO alcohol instead. He suggested for patients to ingest up to 60 grams within 3 months, $1500.00 if you purchased it for $25 a gram. He also had patients ingest that much in one month and be cured. Not bad considering the cost of most medical expenses. But of course this may or may not work for everyone, and I am just usually using a very tiny amount once a day as a general preventative med.

If I find out more I'll PM you or put it here...:peace:

Sorry in advance 420 Mag if this is the wrong thread for this info as we are talking about hemp oil...

P.S. I found a good how to site if anyone is interested in making there own or passing it on to someone to make for them. This person claims to have been making it for almost 20 years and his instructions are common sense and cautionary. Just PM and I'll get it to you...Peace and luv

Re: Cannabis Hemp Oil

hey,
I came across this by accident, must be a reason. I lost my dad slowly die of kidney cancer last year. Unfortunately, he had stage 4 by the time we found it... too late. I lived out of country back then, but through Rick S contacted someone to buy the Honey Oil from online and ship to my father. My father was a strict no meds no drugs guy and refused all prescription pain killers. This was a hard choice, for $1000 per month for 3 months!! My father used the oil for a month ($1000 worth) and said it helped with nausea and appetite, but insisted he had no pain to get rid of. When he tried to increase the dose as Rick says, he couldn't handle the high feeling and panicked. That was the end of that.

Whoever said it took a month to get cured... no way. There are too many factors in play to say something like that. No matter the stage, MJ helps the quality of life overall to be better. Cancer seems to be a slow death by starvation. MJ certainly helps with this, and in any form, not just BHO! (Honey Oil) Anything that gets the patient to take another bite and keep it down is gold. I'd give Rick's oil the whole 3 months to work.

I know Rick changed his website with Honey Oil methods. Originally, he was using butane to make his oil. I've tried both this and pure pharmacy grade alcohol. The ISO method left a lot of chlorophyll and plant matter. Every time I took a capsule made from ISO, I threw it back up. Used oil looks tastier than this sludge. Butane oil looks, smells, and tastes like pine sap. It burns my tongue like a hot pepper, but does the job. The important part of this is to use only pure 4-5x filtered Butane. Vector is a good brand and completely evaporates. It's easy to do and if you're outside away from all heat and flames, fairly safe. It only takes a short time before all the Butane has evaporated, without using any heat. There are cheaper solvents out there, but this one is reliable with 300ml per ounce of buds to get a few grams. I also "rinse" any MJ concentrates I make, which makes a big difference.

About the high.... There are new strains low THC and high CBNs that leave little mental effect and still attack the pain. I cant wait to try some for daytime pain!

Rick uses the Honey Oil for pain and to cure cancer. Other forms of MJ are cheaper, less potent, and easier to make, but will still help with many other symptoms of cancer. While your friend decides if she has enough money to invest in Honey Oil for 3 months, she can get her med card and start experimenting. It's no small choice to refuse traditional meds and chemo and instead go with MJ. I'll try and keep this short. PM me, as I am not online much. I'm glad to help someone if I can. Buy a gun safe to keep the kids out of it.

Here's what else other cancer issues MJ will help :

Appetite. Cancer brings death by Cachexia, slow starvation. Depending where she's at in this, use those MJ munchies to eat as much as possible while she can. Just home made MJ capsules helped my father eat in earlier stage 4. No food looked good to him, it was heart breaking. She has to be patient, doctor, pharmacy, and gardener at once. Imagine looking at one of those homeopathic tincture displays. There's hundreds of labeled vials to help many ailments. None of them say what they are used for, it's up to you to figure it all out and each will effect people in different ways. Just don't forget the goal, to get rid of that cancer and heal.

Nausea. I use MJ for my own eating problems. It helps more quickly than a pill (Odestron) for nausea. Just a few hits on the vaporizer or drops of tincture keep this in line. Marinol did too.

Anxiety and the mind that won't turn off. The entire family might want MJ here. Like appetite and nausea, Anxiety doesn't need strong MJ to relieve it. Vaporizing or sub-lingual drops are fast and work. 100% Indica only, Sativa and hybrids can make the anxiety worse.

Depression. This one is tricky... Sativas give energy and increase mental function, but they also can cause anxiety, pain, and sleeplessness at the same time. Instead of treating this specifically, treating all those other problems will help this on its own. I keep a bit of Sativa dom around for those days the crying won't stop.

Sleep. Pain and anxiety really mess up sleep. You sleep int he day when you don't want to and lie awake at night instead of sleeping. In my experience, sleep requires more MJ than than the symptoms above, but still less than pain relief. I take an edible 2 hours before bed and vaporize while I wait for the edible to work. The edible can also help keep the pain back through the night after the vaporized or smoked MJ wears off. Only 100% Indica here, no hybrids.

Pain... Indica. All forms of MJ will help pain. There are so many types of pain and not all are relieved by the same thing. If she's in a lot of pain, like morphine and Oxycontin stopped working long ago, then this will be trial and error. I eat a piece of home made sugar free choc an hour before bed, then vaporize while waiting for edibles or capsules to kick in. Personally, nothing controls my daily pain but Fentanyl patches, but my breakthrough meds (Dilauded) are greatly reduced. It's a work in progress... and I don't have cancer. Vaporize for instant relief of migraines or tension. Use a tincture for instant pain relief, but be prepared to fall asleep with it. Budder and cooking oil are are easy to make and effective. Tincture is easy, but glycerin base tinctures taste better. LOL If you want concentrates with no solvents, try hash. All of these can be processed further into Honey Oil. It's a lot of trial and error.

Cancer
If she uses Rick's instructions for ISO or BHO for cancer, it will be stronger and and help more than all the other methods and uses I've included here. There is no affordable way to make oil this yourself unless you grow the plant yourself. An ounce of buds is very expensive to use up each day or two. If she can't afford the BHO in amounts to cure cancer with Rick's instructions, pain is a little easier to address and cheaper. If she's in stage one, perhaps she can get a crop going and be ready to make oil in 3-4 months. For my worse pain, I follow rick's older instructions, by using Butane in a PVC tube.

My chocolate is kicking in. I hope this made some sense. After watching a loved one die from cancer, I have to say no price is too high and no treatment too bizarre to try. Bloodroot eliminates skin cancer in animals and people. There is research and pills made for edible Bloodroot. Those stupid phony Rife frequency machines are bogus too. The real Rife frequency machine was lost when the records were destroyed. There are thousands of scams out there and even more mis information. Rick S and MJ are legit, one of the few legit options out there. It certainly won't make anything worse..

Good Luck!

Thanks for the input Lusi. Very good info to share. Sorry to here about your dad. That's a tough loss. He was a strong one! I have another friend as well who just found out they have cancer of the esophagus. Looks like their going to be just using chemo, big pharma meds and eating changes to heal.

I will go ahead and put the Rick Simpson story here for others to inform themselves on his practice as well. Education is free to everyone, just get involved and you will find the answer's. ;)

RUN FROM THE CURE - The Rick Simpson Story

Wishing everyone the best and stay well!

:Namaste:

TY Julie,

I discovered MJ for my pains by researching cancer and contact Rick. It's a great forum and site with medical MJ info. His efforts have educated so many others, besides myself, about the uses of Cannabis. Who hasn't known a friend of family member with cancer nowadays? I've never met a single person that would refuse to give a loved one marijuana. That's a big step..

I'm Nosy and did a lot of asking questions at my father's memorial in a mid-western state. This is a mid sized town and comprised of very religious old fashioned with the family rogues. I'd tell them dad was taking MMJ for cachexia, then see where it went. Most of these people would never take pot to replace any of their own medications or approve of that use for others. What surprised me more was how many approve of Medical MJ for Cancer and PTSD, use recreationally themselves, but still view the rest of the Medical Cannabis movement is an excuse to take daily drugs. None of them wanted to make pot legal. Isn't that absurd?? . Well, now that I've sat here thinking about it a bit.Even I view the entire Medical Marijuana effort as separate from Rick's Cancer and Hemp oil movement.

What stage is your friend's cancer? Will he be trying MJ with the chemo? I hope he gets through this. That must be a painful location for even a small tumor! My best wishes to everyone's loved ones. Let's hope MJ can cure these people, or at the least make it easier for them.

My dad's doc told him almost all of the cancer meds used are still in testing stages and are not proved to help, nor proved to be safe. However, what is there to lose? Throw everything you can at it and hope one works. It's worth it when a 20% chance at some stalling or improvement.

Best Luck to all your loved ones.

Hi Lusi,

Glad you found what you needed and it works for you. Rick's website is good to look into. It's true so many people with cancer these days. I just read an article saying cancer has now surpassed heart disease. People need to wake up and look at what they are consuming. We need to focus on how we can control alot of diseases through our environment by what we eat and what we surround ourselves with. Not so much on the cure but the prevention!!

Interesting to here what you found. Everyone has different views. It is absurd to not want Cannabis legal. There is so much evidence out there that Cannabis is much healthier than any other recreational substances. It is just all-around the the most giving plant in the world.

I have passed on info to my friend about MMJ as well as juicing and eating information to help heal himself. Not sure exactly what stage he's in but he has started chemo already and is going through the ups and downs of that. He's a fighter and will pull through.

Thank you for the well wishes. Best of luck to everyone's family and friends. May everyone be well in the world.

Hi Julie,

You're right, this plant can do soooo much... I was one of those people who thought this medical MJ was just a sham. As an observer, I see many people using MJ medically or recreationally making asses out of themselves and giving he entire MMJ business a bad face. I already vented on that issue Surviving the war on drugs LOL!

None of the popular natural cures my father tried did him any good. The poor man had every relative in the family sending him vitamins, powders, and magic pills. He had so many to take that he put them all in the blender, capsules and all, and chugged them. NASTY! No wonder he had no appetite, yuck! This ended up being the worst mistake made. At that time he needed to be eating as much as he could not forcing foul useless concoctions down. He even had a fancy Juicer and Lemon Grass juicer. None of these natural products did any good.

While it's essential your friend and all of this eat healthy, this alone won't beat the cancer or prevent it. My father had lost 40 pounds and was eating all organic foods, most from his own garden. He's been doing this for several years and still got cancer. Smoking pot as a prevention doesn't work either, I asked that one already. :-(( Think of all the famous musicians that lived on the stuff and still got cancer. The webmaster of another forum has used MJ his entire life and he now has cancer. Isn't this frustrating!?!?!

Now I'm curious... Do you think the health problems in the US are getting any better now that people are eating more healthy? I wonder if there is a study of what percentage of Europeans (Germany UK France) get cancer vs what percentage US. That would be interesting... Of course the way of life is also different there much, much less stress and fresh produce is purchased daily at markets not weekly. Less materialistic more family... miss it there. If you ever come across any study's like this on cancer let me know.

Since you had me thinking about Hemp Oil I made some more tonight. It only took 10 minutes, ounce buds with 300ml pure Butane. This time I ran this directly into the crock pot. When the butane is evaporated then I can either scrape it up, or more easily make butter or oil out of it. There's more options and methods to make it even more pure, but this is the start.:)

Please give my best wishes to your friend. I hope he can get some Marinol or MJ to vape in order to combat the nausea from chemo. He's lucky to have a good friend looking out for him. :)

Hope this makes sense... I'm having one of those bad days.

Hi Lusi,

Sorry your having one of those days but you sound just fine :blushsmile:

I saw your story about the your local dispensary about a month ago. Pretty crazy stuff. It was a good read. Will be nice when the war on drugs, or people, is over.

The health issue in the US. I feel that some of us are more pre-disposed to getting illnesses but out environment and eating play a role as well. My grandpa smoked all his life until he was in his 70's but didn't die from cancer. Rest his soul. He smoked filter less cigs for many years and then switched to the standard filtered ones. But he did have serious problems due to the smoking that he wouldn't have had if he didn't smoke. We still have a long way to go as far as health is concerned but it's going in that direction more and more. I think the majority of the US aren't quite on board yet. Sometimes it's about convenience or cost. Sad when you see a fast food meal is cheaper than a homemade one. I can eat cheaply and healthy but that is because I have conditioned myself to it and I actually prefer my food as close to source as possible, except of course my BBQ chips and a few other things I do enjoy here and there. lol

In the Lounge there is an Off Topic Area that is very informative. The thread is called Food Incorporated - What Are We REALLY Eating? posted by 420. I'd paste it here but you have to be member to get in there and since this is a public page I can't share it. Please check it out when you can. Full of documentaries and facts about food and health, good stuff. It even has a speech given by a gentleman who speaks of cancer rates around the world and how they differ from location to location because of eating and environment. Pretty interesting. Let me know what you think after you've done some investigative work. ;)

Good job on the Hemp oil. Would like to make my own too someday.

Thanks so much Lusi for the discussion and the well wishes for my friend!

Hope your night is great! Sending much love and positive energy to you.

Hi Lusi, seems we're starting to veer of the topic of Hemp oil so if we continue the discussion of eating and environment lets continue in the Off Topic Area or PM if you are interested. Let's keep this thread for the discussion of hemp oil. ;)

Gotcha Dear! It's amazing where cancer discussions lead.
Amend my choc recipe with the powdered or cooking versions of Truvia, Spenda, or Xylitol.The sugar looking versions are nearly impossible to dissolve in the oil. I'm still unsure which sweetener combo works best Splenda and Truvia so far. If ya don't mind coco fat it might survive out of the fridge better to mix in an some unsweetened chocolate. The recipe with coco powder and sweetener is to make it acceptable for HCG and Atkins diets. Hope it works!

I got confused when I entered... Everyone immediately started thinking "honey oil" and when I think "hemp oil" I think of the supplement I have in the fridge that is legal and your able to get in any health food store.

Another cannabis product, but without THC in it, I think it is made from seeds. A very, very healthy product that contains all the Omega 3, 6, and 9's your body needs in all the right proportions. And unlike flaxseed oil, will not lose absorbing efficiency over time.

Hemp Butter is also made from seeds and has all the omega goodness too.

All around health is important to everyone. Cannabinoids are a miracle medicine, there is no argument. But we cannot live on honey oil alone!

Back
Top Bottom