Purging Cannabis Oil (Homemade Hand-Pump)

Dr.Valentin

First You will need to know how to make BHO and after you're done , you will whip it and then put it in a parchement paper and put it in the oven at 170F degrees so it will be in a molten state

the next step will be to purge it in a vacuum chamber that you can build with a mityvac brake bleeder or the OEM 25136 Vacuum Pump (same thing different seller) and a rivaL Seal a meal container with the hose they sell and you have an adaptor that comes in the mityvac brake bleeder kit, to hook it all up .

then you pump the air and the butane from the container where your bho is and repeat the same of molten to purged step a couple of times

then put in in the freezer for a couple of hours and break it down to pieces and store it in desired container if any questions i will be glad to help

MY BHO IS MADE WITH TRIM AND ITS CHEAP AS HELL TO DO
the rates for outdoor trim are .8 or 0.9 grams of oil for 1 ounce of trimmings
be safe do it outdoors wear mask gloves and have fire exctintors near
DONT SMOKE WHEN DOING THIS STUFF

DSCF28121.JPG
DSCF28111.JPG
DSCF2810.JPG
DSCF2808.JPG
DSCF28021.JPG
DSCF2795.JPG
DSCF2790.JPG
DSCF2789.JPG
DSCF2787.JPG
DSCF2786.JPG
DSCF2780.JPG
DSCF2778.JPG
DSCF2773.JPG
DSCF2768.JPG

My last batch I did with an elevated glass panel over a lit candle used some razor blades to mix like they do at cold stones, funny thing it was a guickie batch so i used a cooking pan that had been use( for the butane pour) so the oil kinda tastes like chicken. LOL

Back
Top Bottom