Med Capsules

BuzzyB

I have decided to try capsules. I don't like all of the sugar I ingest with the brownies, cookies, etc. I think most people use ground leaves for their capsules. I have some DJ Short Blueberry bud that I would like to put into caps, but not sure if it would be too strong? Can anyone help? I am using 00 caps, Thank you so much! Frustration is beginning to get the better of me! Damn insomnia! Thanks! BuzzyB :peace:

I use my duff from my vaporizor. It's already decarbed and there is tons of CBD's in it. I just pour it onto the capsules and move it back and forth across the capsule loader until they are all full with ground herb. Then put the caps together.

If you are just wanting to use ground up herb. Put it into the oven on 150-180 degrees (no higher) for 15-30 minutes. That should decarb and activate your bud without vaporizing away the THC. Should come out pretty strong that way. Then, just sprinkle them onto your capsule loading device and shake it into the capsules.

I use my duff from my vaporizor. It's already decarbed and there is tons of CBD's in it. I just pour it onto the capsules and move it back and forth across the capsule loader until they are all full with ground herb. Then put the caps together.

If you are just wanting to use ground up herb. Put it into the oven on 150-180 degrees (no higher) for 15-30 minutes. That should decarb and activate your bud without vaporizing away the THC. Should come out pretty strong that way. Then, just sprinkle them onto your capsule loading device and shake it into the capsules.

Hi Mutt! I have found a much more efficient way of decarbing bud for just about any use you may have (other than baking or re-cooking). I add it to no-bake cookies (the last ingredient to go in after the 1 minute boil needed for the cookies). It really rocks, but trust me, I was leery about the process until I experimented with it a bit. Here is what I came up with....I grind my bud in a coffee grinder. Doesn't matter how much you grind, it all comes out the same. I have a gas stove so I heat the oven to 300 degrees. If you have an older oven, use an oven thermometer for EXACT temp! Temp and time are CRUCIAL! I found I need to use a GLASS baking dish (metal offers undesirable effects). Place the ground herb in the glass pan and place it into a PREHEATED oven for 15 minutes (no more, no less). I use a digital timer for this. The herb may turn brown, but NOT TO WORRY!!! It rocks! I have researched and researched the decarb method and this one works for some caps and wicked edibles that will not be baked or re-cooked in any way. It is VERY potent! I use .20 oz to make no bake cookies and the batch makes 40+ cookies that will put you toes up after 2 or three! Plus I get my chocolate 'fix'! ;) If you wish to research yourself, here is the site where I have done a majority of my info. They are so helpful getting through your concerns and processes. It is a local testing lab here in Lansing, MI. TRUST ME! It works for me with both caps and no bake edibles. The site for your info is Cannalytics - Michigan Medical Marijuana Potency - Lansing, MI, Check it out! You will not be disappointed! Peace out! BuzzyB

I've been using the 00 capsules lately. Its really easy. Just put your cannabis in an oven at very low temps Completely dry it out, takes maybe a half an hour. Then I use my coffee grinder to powder the dried cannabis. Then I just put it in a tupperware container and dip both ends of the capsule into the cannabis and close them up. Ends up about 1/3 gram of cannabis in each capsule.

I've been using the 00 capsules lately. Its really easy. Just put your cannabis in an oven at very low temps Completely dry it out, takes maybe a half an hour. Then I use my coffee grinder to powder the dried cannabis. Then I just put it in a tupperware container and dip both ends of the capsule into the cannabis and close them up. Ends up about 1/3 gram of cannabis in each capsule.

1/3 gram, wow thats barely anything. Do you feel anything from just taking one capsule?

1/3 gram, wow thats barely anything. Do you feel anything from just taking one capsule?

I've been doing this with a few different strains...two caps will do me! I don't really pack the herb in, just fill the big end of the cap and put the top on! I decarb ground buds (from my coffee grinder) and decarb them at 300 degrees for 15 minutes. Careful with the time and the temp! I also remove the decarbed herb from the baking dish as soon as I take it out of the oven! Glass pans stay hot for a while and continue to 'cook' the herb...I dump it all into a cool bowl or plate as soon as it comes out of the oven...it will cool and stick to the hot glass pan and you don't want that to happen. This has been a GREAT SUCCESS so far!

Back
Top Bottom