Stomach Cancer and Blood Clot in Leg

wynotMMJ

Hi - My husband has gastric stomach cancer with some small mets to liver. The cancer also caused a DVT blood clot behind his knee.

So he is taking blood thinner as a 12 hour injection twice a day. The reason for this type (injection) is in case they need to operate they can 12 hours after his last injection. It is called Enoxaparin 80mg/0.8ml syr.

Before I discovered RSO we started chemo. He did 6 treatments then we stopped. He was supposed to do 12, but it would have killed him long before that we think. Then I found RSO from countless hours of googling for alternative treatments.

I have a good high THC indica oil and started to give it to him a couple of days ago following Rick Simpson's dosage instructions, before I found this site. So he was ingesting it and getting extremely high and slept continuously.

I'm so happy I found you and the "correct" way to dose which if I understand correctly avoids the "high" but still kills the cancer. He's still sleeping right now at this moment and I just discovered this site so haven't tried the "tacking" method yet and also because I still have questions.

I read a post here about someone else asking about blood thinners and this treatment (I can't find it now or remember where it was) and someone responded saying that you should not use the oil if you have a blood clot.

Is this true? and if so, why? .. wondering what I should do now? should I stop the oil and wait? what if the blood clot doesn't go away anytime soon?

Any advice you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for this site and thoughtful caring people that run it and post on it.
God Bless you ALL!

Back
Top Bottom