Oil for insomnia

Whitebeach

Hi all,

I have cannabis oil mixed with olive oil, 4 gr in a 25ml dropper bottle. If I take 3 drops I feel a little high. So it is good stuff (CBD Crew). What I am trying to find out is how much to take to get me to sleep (and not just get blasted). I also have full Simpson oil, also made with CBD Crew. So could take that. My worry is that I take too much of either and end up just being wasted and not sleeping. Any advice is very welcome!

Peace

Hey Whitebeach, Is it hemp based or marijuana?

Also in terms of how much to take, alot of these products are new so the testing on them is not complete. Everyone has a different tolerance so if its marijuana based which it sounds like it could vary. Trying take two drops next time since you said 3 got you a little high.

Hey Whitebeach, Is it hemp based or marijuana?

Also in terms of how much to take, alot of these products are new so the testing on them is not complete. Everyone has a different tolerance so if its marijuana based which it sounds like it could vary. Trying take two drops next time since you said 3 got you a little high.

It is marijuana I grew myself and made the tincture and the Simpson oil.

They're all different. You're going to have to titrate that yourself.
I would bump it up a drop at a time till you get where you wanna be.

I find CBD strains keep me wide awake. I'm not the only one who says this either. I was treating my best friend who had cancer and our 1:1 oil done the same to him. I believe for treating insomnia, high THC would be a better option

Back
Top Bottom