Best CCO for eczema/dermatitis?

blackroomboy

Hi everyone! New to the forum and have been reading up on How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil
Has anyone had success with a CCO for eczema/dermatitis? I would like to try using CCO to see if it may help with my condition. Im thinking of a high CBD strain to minimize the psychoactive effects, like a ACDC. The idea would be to dilute the extract with a carrier oil (coco or hemp) and mix that in with a lotion for daily use.

There seem to be different methods to making CCO... does anyone have a suggestion to what method would be best for a daily lotion? These seem to be the methods ive found;
- Decarb in oven > everclear > boil off
- everclear > boil off > decarb
- freeze bud > everclear > boil off > decarb

:thanks:

Hey blackroomboy. I have had great success using cbd for eczema. I make the oil through a distiller after decarbing. I use ACDC strain. I put the oil into a small amount of carrier oil (I use calendula infused hemp seed oil, but mct oil works) and I add it to an already-made mixture of shea butter, wildflower raw honey, beeswax, and aloe vera. I add these other oils: calendula oil (unless you've used it as a carrier, as I have), red clover oil (I had read about a study in Germany regarding red clover oil and eczema), chamomile oil, rosemary oil, avocado oil, primrose oil, cayenne oil, cinnamon oil, Rosemary oil, Turmeric oil, Dandelion oil, Black Cohosh oil. I use some kind of oil for scent, but it's your choice. Just avoid any essential oils that will burn your skin in sunlight. It is extremely effective against both eczema and psoriasis, and I had one case that was very bad that had not responded at all to standard treatments that was gone in six weeks with this cream.

Hey blackroomboy. I have had great success using cbd for eczema. I make the oil through a distiller after decarbing. I use ACDC strain. I put the oil into a small amount of carrier oil (I use calendula infused hemp seed oil, but mct oil works) and I add it to an already-made mixture of shea butter, wildflower raw honey, beeswax, and aloe vera. I add these other oils: calendula oil (unless you've used it as a carrier, as I have), red clover oil (I had read about a study in Germany regarding red clover oil and eczema), chamomile oil, rosemary oil, avocado oil, primrose oil, cayenne oil, cinnamon oil, Rosemary oil, Turmeric oil, Dandelion oil, Black Cohosh oil. I use some kind of oil for scent, but it's your choice. Just avoid any essential oils that will burn your skin in sunlight. It is extremely effective against both eczema and psoriasis, and I had one case that was very bad that had not responded at all to standard treatments that was gone in six weeks with this cream.
Hey @Semiosis hope your having a great day my friend.
How is your garden?
Thanks for the info in the post.
Unfortunately that was back in 2016 and that member only joined for one day so he probably won't reply.
Top left corner has the date. :Namaste:
Here is a link if you want to introduce yourself and meet everyone.
BTW welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom