The Power of Bob Marley

WildRosebud

Our symbol of love and togetherness in this community and for those all around us was taken from us by cancer....

He was not perfect but his imperfections made him the icon he is. If he were still with us this is what he might look like...

Taken from external source and paint shopped (just pic I found)

one_love.jpg

I ROLLED ONE for Bob Marley.

zzph_png.jpg

(please don't think I'm too young because you are worrying over shit because i have a license to use weed for my medical condition (sickle cell arthritis hurts like fuck), I got the weed from a licensed grower):thanks: how does my baby look^^^

Give praise and thanks right now im listening to "coming in from the cold" from the album uprising

coming in from the cold we coming in we coming in we coming in .... coming in from the cold

Give praise and thanks right now im listening to "coming in from the cold" from the album uprising

coming in from the cold we coming in we coming in we coming in .... coming in from the cold
Cool mellow album :thumb:

This is my weak tribute to Bob. I hope I did not offend nobody if so please report the thread if it did. I just want :Namaste:

Great it was though
I think that was put real nice I missed seeing him in London cause my bro had broke with his girl an my mum didn't want me going on my own,,,I love to see his kids on telly from time to time

Great it was though
I think that was put real nice I missed seeing him in London cause my bro had broke with his girl an my mum didn't want me going on my own,,,I love to see his kids on telly from time to time

Hi Jaga here is your nick name I give you (Donne la vie des arbres) english translation Life giver of trees ,
or in Hindi it is (वृक्षों की जान देनेवाला) I hope I spelled that right!
I wish I coulda seen him , might have mellowed me out I was a warrior when I was younger and made a lot of trouble :(
I watched his movie/documentary. It was AMAZING! Got too see all sides of this amazing down to earth man. Did you see it yet?

Hi Jaga here is your nick name I give you (Donne la vie des arbres) english translation Life giver of trees ,
or in Hindi it is (वृक्षों की जान देनेवाला) I hope I spelled that right!
I wish I coulda seen him , might have mellowed me out I was a warrior when I was younger and made a lot of trouble :(
I watched his movie/documentary. It was AMAZING! Got too see all sides of this amazing down to earth man. Did you see it yet?

That means a lot thanks I mean wow I cant read Hindi wish I could But so I am told it is like a modern slang sanskrit so that makes it more,,,,I think Grammatically:woohoo:(biggest word I think I used so far) pure so some how it is more powerful written and or seen like this??? Man you are one cool dude
I also think any one who was a warrior even still thinks as one IS A GREAT PERSON :green_heart:you sir managed to cheer me up Thanks Nagar Gulab:)

Three little birds got me happy again.
Who's the clown that rides to town in a coffin?

I make parodies of my fave music/songs , here is mine for today "No Rosebud no cry" but I am in intense pain :( I almost fainted just urinating , takes me 20-30 minutes to finish peein and it is the most pain I ever had in my life! Dunno what I can do , if I go on antibiotics I gotta be in hospital for a couple weeks. I got a lot of outplanting to do this is not cool man. But if that is how the great spirit set me for my next journey there must be a good reason , I just hope it is not my death! Please send good thoughts , I am going to push myself to try to get outplant finished. Here I am sick and trying to make meds to save money but seems like a greater force is trying to stop me.

Jaga you rock brother :) you always make my day <3

Hey hey we just had No internet no cry some guy cut through the cable an we only just got bak on line thanks
I can see you are a wonderful guy I was looking at your gallery mate some great pictures
by the way my on e real nice laid back one is Got to have kaya did any one see country man all the music was dedicated to Bob

Bob has been a spiritual guide for me throughout my life.

"Positive Vibration"

Live if you want to live
(Rastaman vibration, yeah! Positive!)
That's what we got to give!
(I'n'I vibration yeah! Positive)
Got to have a good vibe!
(Iyaman Iration, yeah! Irie ites!)
Wo-wo-ooh!
(Positive vibration, yeah! Positive!)

If you get down and you quarrel everyday,
You're saying prayers to the devils, I say. Wo-oh-ooh!
Why not help one another on the way?
Make it much easier. (Just a little bit easier)

Say you just can't live that negative way,
If you know what I mean;
Make way for the positive day,
'Cause it's news (new day) - news and days -
New time (new time), and if it's a new feelin' (new feelin'), yeah! -
Said it's a new sign (new sign):
Oh, what a new day!

Pickin' up?
Are you pickin' up now?
Jah love - Jah love (protect us);
Jah love - Jah love (protect us);
Jah love - Jah love (protect us).

Rastaman vibration, yeah! (Positive!)
I'n'I vibration, yeah! (Positive!) Uh-huh-huh, a yeah!
Iyaman Iration, yeah! (Irie ites!) Wo-oo-oh!
*Positive vibration, yeah! (Positive!)

Pickin' up?
Are you pickin' up now?
Pickin' up?
Are you pickin' up now?
Pickin' up? (Jah love, Jah love -)
Are you pickin' (protect us!) up now?
Pickin' up?
Are you pickin' up now?

Yesterday morning I was in the bush. Had to pee bad tried but the urine track was plugged from the infection it created the most intense pain I ever had in my life! I struggled to get back to the car and struggled to drive back to town and just rolled in to the hospital parking lot and went straight to emergency. Turn out my Prostatitus caused a chronic urinary track infection and it almost killed me! I was rushed from my hospital by ambulance to a hospital a hour south because the closest Urologist was down there. Good thing too cus I was going to die.... He did a extremely painful procedure on me and after I peed! Took me 10 seconds to void 750 mL it was like magic! Been years since I could do that.... I am on a new kind of antibiotic now so far no side effects 'knock on wood.

I am very pleased I did not die.... I was so fucked up on morphine for the ambulance ride I would not shut up talking to the ambulance driver and paramedic. They tolerated me and were very nice. I am fortunate that I can be writing this post , I almost died from toxic shock.

Namaste all , enjoy yer day never know eh....

Hunter that was wonderful
I had redemption song written on my bedroom wall ,, when in the last few years of what we call (or in my day in the UK) called senior school it was the ticket an concert I missed helped me make friends with a cool Rasta Nolan Stowe when he heard I missed the gig he started to share his dads ganja with me on our school field,,I have a lot I owe to Bob my spiritual Quest until I heard him I rejected the idea of a universal power that loves and looks after us :peace:So in many ways he was my first Guru:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Hunter that was wonderful
I had redemption song written on my bedroom wall ,, when in the last few years of what we call (or in my day in the UK) called senior school it was the ticket an concert I missed helped me make friends with a cool Rasta Nolan Stowe when he heard I missed the gig he started to share his dads ganja with me on our school field,,I have a lot I owe to Bob my spiritual Quest until I heard him I rejected the idea of a universal power that loves and looks after us :peace:So in many ways he was my first Guru:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Would you ever visit his plantation? I would lol

Would you ever visit his plantation? I would lol

Would I O Yeah Baby ,,some years back our Daughter went an saw a small grow with some Rastas
we was lucky enough to got to Negril an Montego Bay,,I wanted so much to see the musem but it was to far
great vibe in Negril but Motego bay was a little heavier on other things We would love to go back again :circle-of-love:

I am glad you are still with us WildRosebud. I enjoy your posts. That really sucks you had to go through that. It sounds frightening and extremely painful. Sending you all the peaceful, happy, healthy, positive vibes I can. May that new antibiotic work wonders and may your meds melt your pain away.

This is my favorite Bob Marley song. I have seen this video countless times and I love this version of Concrete Jungle.

Peace brother

Back
Top Bottom