Jimi Hendrix Smoking Weed

Re: Jimi Hendrix

if only Jimi had just stuck with Cannabis.....

I saw him perform twice. In 1967, the "are you experienced" tour and again in 1969. In 69 he was a different person and lacking in life! Billy Gibbons was his favorite guitar player, the gent from ZZ Top. :peace:

I did not. I have seen ZZ Top more than any other band. He never acts like a minister on stage. The first time I saw them they were on the Tres Hombres tour. '69. :peace:

I did not. I have seen ZZ Top more than any other band. He never acts like a minister on stage. The first time I saw them they were on the Tres Hombres tour. '69. :peace:

Well, I'm a Pothead and consider myself a man of God too so................well, go figure.
Read his Wikipedia, I bet it mentions the fact he does funerals and weddings as the minister. He really is ordained.

Not to mention anything other than how great Jimi Hendrix was :ganjamon:

but I myself know personally heads of churches who smoke weed. It was medecine for humans longer than any other plant/substance on the planet, helping people. Those I speak of believing of helping his fellow man not controlling his fellow man, unlike that of the goals of the administration. The push for synthetic drugs is really what the war on drugs is all about. The war is the administration trying to force us to swallow pills instead of consuming herbs.
I, for Jimi am going to keep smoking all along the watchtower.
:Rasta:

Musik

Back
Top Bottom