Snoop Dogg Always Performs High

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Rap superstar Snoop Dogg has never performed sober - he insists on taking to the stage only when he's under the influence of marijuana.

The "Drop It Like It's Hot" star has long been an advocate for the legalization of the drug and has a prescription for medical marijuana.

And he admits he is never without cannabis when he hits the stage.

He tells talk show host Larry King, "I'm under the influence of medical marijuana. I've never performed without it."

Source: SFGate: Daily Dish : Snoop Dogg always performs high

Fallin back on that ass, with a hellified gangsta lean
Gettin funky on the mic like a ol batch of collard greens
It's the capital S, oh yes I'm fresh, N double-O P
D O double-G Y, D O double-G, ya see

well, now we don't have to wonder about that any longer :cool:

^^^Ahahahahaa.....I laughed so hard at that it gave me the hiccups...lol...twice. I love irony

PitViper and Snoop...that would be an epic blaze...Im pretty sure I got enough for him to blaze unlimited with me ...question is...can he hang?

PitViper and Snoop...that would be an epic blaze...Im pretty sure I got enough for him to blaze unlimited with me ...question is...can he hang?

I dont about that one viper, that will close one but also one for the record books. As long as I'm there and can get a contact high I'm good!!! :smokin:

I have been a fan of Snoop from the dayz of Doggiestyle...

Much Love Snoop and PV

No but I just watched it.. That was a nice plant from the 2 seconds they showed of it....

Fallin back on that ass, with a hellified gangsta lean
Gettin funky on the mic like a ol batch of collard greens
It's the capital S, oh yes I'm fresh, N double-O P
D O double-G Y, D O double-G, ya see

one of the hardest verses other than any ICE CUBE !!!:grinjoint:

He stays high

His Concerts are awesome stand around and get high without touching a thing. ( they were kicking you out for blazing) Virginia Beach Ampitheatre 2008. I know this is old but now it'll get a Bump

You have to wonder how it is that performers like Snoop or Willie Nelson, who are famed tokers could possibly manage to bring their marijuana with them when they travel to international shows?

You have to wonder how it is that performers like Snoop or Willie Nelson, who are famed tokers could possibly manage to bring their marijuana with them when they travel to international shows?

Willie Nelson has been popped and jailed many times for marijuana possession. When cops hear Willie's comin to town, they know they have a good bust on their hands.

Just pull over the tour bus, and they are sure to find something.

Willie Nelson has been popped and jailed many times for marijuana possession. When cops hear Willie's comin to town, they know they have a good bust on their hands.

Just pull over the tour bus, and they are sure to find something.

Lol Like this??

Willie Nelson Arrested for Pot Possession | Rolling Stone Music

Willie Nelson was arrested yesterday at a border patrol checkpoint in Sierra Blanca, Texas after agents reportedly found 6 ounces of marijuana on his tour bus. Mickey Raphael, Nelson's longtime harmonica player, tells Rolling Stone that the singer, who posted a $2,500 bond was freed by 1:30 p.m. yesterday, is in good spirits. "He said he feels great – he lost six ounces." :blunt::blunt:

Haha that bit cracked me up! What a chap! :goodjob:

Hmmmm wonder if they have it stowed on the band equipment?

I love how Snoop burned the 50 for disrespecting his elders after Willie was arrested! lol I damn near died!

Back
Top Bottom