Jennifer Aniston

Johnny

Jennifer Aniston: 'I enjoy it once in a while'.

Jan 17, 2006 - This Jennifer Aniston pot-smoking on the balcony story is getting old.

Hypocrisy from both sides reaches a new high with paparazzo Peter Brandt's statement yesterday, saying that Aniston and Vaughn weren't necessarily smoking pot, but were doing something "consistent" with someone who would be smoking pot.

He wanted to make it clear: "We absolutely did not drop our intention (by filing the Notice of Errata). Only the language has been changed."

Meanwhile, over at Lavely & Singer, we've been assured the photos under seal do not, in any way, depict Vaughn or Aniston smoking pot. Could those attorneys be telling the truth yet again? We've got a hankering that we might soon find out.

Source: jossip

Jan 13, 2006 - Jennifer Aniston Topless Update Includes Marijuana Accusations

The Jennifer Aniston topless photo flap is back in the news. The reason, the photographer is fighting back.

Photographer Peter Brandt is out to protect his reputation and the millions of dollars while Aniston's legal team is looking for in damages.

Not only does he claim the former Mrs. Brad Pitt had no expectation of privacy in her backyard, sitting on a hill in plain sight and all, but — more salaciously — some of the photos he took depict Aniston and current beau Vince Vaughn smoking pot together.

Uh-oh. That could have just been a Merit - right?

The accusations are in Brandt's court filings, filed Jan. 3.

Source: The Ledger

Jan 2006 - Sued photographer: Images of Aniston's breasts 'saturate' public domain

A photographer who took topless photos of actress Jennifer Aniston claims he did so lawfully because she had no reasonable expectation of privacy when she stepped outside to sunbathe nude on her balcony.

The 'Rumor has it' star, best known for her role on the hit TV series "Friends," sued photographer Peter Brandt for invasion of privacy in December after learning that the photojournalist was offering topless photos of her with actor Vince Vaughn to various media outlets.

Her lawyers launched a vigorous campaign to contain the images and sent letters to the media threatening to sue anyone who used them.

But documents filed in Los Angeles Superior Court claim that the partially nude actress was clearly visible to anyone on the street from where she sat with Vaughn, "smoking an unknown substance which appear[ed] to be marijuana," on the balcony of her home in the Hollywood Hills.

Source: CourtTV

Sep 10, 2001 - "Aniston is ruining her good girl FRIENDS image - by admitting that she smokes cannabis. The stunning wife of Brad Pitt confessed to enjoying marijuana joints sporadically, but is keen to point out she is not an addict. She says, 'I enjoy it once in a while. There is nothing wrong with that. Everything in moderation. I wouldn't call myself a pot-head. It's not c*****e or shooting h****n".

Jan 18, 2001 - "Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston are hooked on marijuana, according to tabloid The Star. Friends say the Hollywood couple have been trying to keep their drug use a secret for years. One friend says, 'They tell pals their idea of a perfect night is getting high together at home. They smoke almost every day. They're quite open about their marijuana use and are happy to smoke up a storm in public at parties.' Aniston boasted to friends that she and Pitt were stoned when they were introduced to President Clinton. Ironically, Aniston is set to play the wife of a man infertile because of his pot smoking in the movie The Good Girl", World".

Source: Entertainment News Network

I would seem to me, that you need to be a pot-head in order to get your head around some of the stuff that goes down in Hollywood!

......and maybe something else to really bend reality...

Jennifer is selfless because despite all her fame and fortune, she is able to help others less privileged. What makes Jennifer a hero is how she encourages many others and me. Strive for your goals and persevere, then you can do whatever you want in life. Jennifer Aniston husband Justin Theroux went from co-stars to husband and wife and built a wonderful life together in Bel Air

Back
Top Bottom