Quentin Tarantino Smoked Pot With Brad Pitt

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Quentin Tarantino has disputed Brad Pitt's claim he has given up smoking pot by revealing the pair puffed up a storm last year.

Pitt has recently claimed he quit marijuana when he became a dad in two separate interviews, insisting he couldn't look after his six kids with Angelina Jolie while under the influence.

Last week, he told TV commentator Bill Maher, "I'm a dad now. You want to be alert and my eyes used to glaze over when I did that."

But in an interview with radio host Howard Stern on Monday Tarantino revealed Pitt provided him with some "pretty good" pot when they met to discuss their new movie Inglourious Basterds last year.

Tarantino told Stern, "He takes this brick of hash, whips out a knife, like Jesse James, and cuts me off a big slither. I go, 'Do you have a pipe to go with this?' And he handed me a Coke can!"

NewsHawk: User: 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: Starpulse.com
Copyright: 2009 Starpulse.com
Website: Quentin Tarantino Smoked Pot With Brad Pitt - Starpulse Entertainment News

Cans will mess up your throught

I wonder about Tarantino publicly outing a smoking mate.
Around here we respect folks who are discrete with what secrets they tell to whom.

Haha, what a stupid rich man. If I made millions like he did I would have at least 5 digi volcano's going at the same. Good to know they love hash as much as I do though.

Brad Pitt is a great actor...Being wealthy, he can afford the best quality smoking paraphenalia(did I spell this right?); not a can!.....lol.

Damn man you'd think a high profile celeb like that could at LEAST afford a decent bong...

But good on both of them for toking up :Rasta:

I wonder about Tarantino publicly outing a smoking mate.
Around here we respect folks who are discrete with what secrets they tell to whom.

Thank You!

Can you believe there are ignorant smokers out there, they ask me like im not current, "You know smoking weed has been decriminalized in California" But that doesnt matter in the eyes of a Boss, parents, professional peers.

I told some guy not to tell a certain person he hanged with that i smoked...and he instantly tells me "Well i smoke around him all the time, so he doesnt care." trying to prove to me that i shouldnt keep it away, does it matter what reason i have to hide that i smoke, or should you just respect it cause i SAID SO!

BTW, in the business world unless the guy has smoked or smokes pot, if they know you smoke they usually wont look at you the same as the other guy with the same attributes who doesnt smoke.

If someone outed me, especially in the media, I would never associate with him on any level. And I may punch him in the face. That is a huge ethics violation, a huge violation of privacy, and a betrayal of trust. Shame on you Quintin you know better than that. Only one person has the right to out someone on anything and that is himself. That is fucking with someone's life.

Brad is full of shit... he smokes, he's hiding it from Angie, she probably read this article and busted of w/some moves from "Salt" and kick boys ass! :yahoo:

BTW, in the business world unless the guy has smoked or smokes pot, if they know you smoke they usually wont look at you the same as the other guy with the same attributes who doesnt smoke.

That's why more than ever, we need to be well schooled/informed about our choice of meds... if we don't fight the ignorance... who will!

Back
Top Bottom