HealingKronic's 6 OG Kush X Purps & 6 Purple Urkle Soil Grow 2000 Watts

Time to get ready for the next round. The Dankouver Run is winding down and will be complete in 2 weeks. Dankouver has been a good strain so far but doesn't possess all the qualities i am searching for, so let the search continue... :welcome:

STRAINS: 6 OG Kush X Purps and 6 Purpe Erkle

INDICA/SATIVA:
OG Kush X Purps is 80/20 Indica and Purple Erkle is also a 80/20 Indica

HOW MANY:12, 6 of each type

VEG/FLOWER: about 2 weeks of veg then 8-9 weeks for flower

IN/OUT: indoor grow

SOIL/HYDRO: soil

POTS: using 12 gallon square pots

SOIL: using fox farms ocean forest blend wih 30% perlite

LIGHTS: 2-1000 watt HPS, air cooled with ducting

NUTES: using fox farms big bloom/grow big

ROOM: sectioned off part of a spare bedroom 10x7x8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 Purple Erkle:
100_3121.JPG

6 OG Kush X Purps:
100_3122.JPG

100_3120.JPG

100_3129.JPG

100_3124.JPG

100_3123.JPG

100_3127.JPG

Im really excited for these two strains!

update!

plants look great, showing some signs of twisting leaves, so next watering i will incorporate some cal-mag. new growth is green and vibrtant though! updates for this grow will be a little slow seeing as how there is not much to report on in the beginning. i think this grow is going to pop so keep an eye on us!

hey wood good to see ya, i actually made some changes to my drainage system. i made a table out of the pallets i had that the runoff bin can fit underneath saving me some precious space!

hey dean, it might be a little large but i like my girls to be able to stretch their legs ya know?

yo sonzor... no seeds here just clones from harborside.

harvest for the dankouvers in my other journal is going to be on the 17th so dont go too far!

hey wood good to see ya, i actually made some changes to my drainage system. i made a table out of the pallets i had that the runoff bin can fit underneath saving me some precious space!

hey dean, it might be a little large but i like my girls to be able to stretch their legs ya know?

yo sonzor... no seeds here just clones from harborside.

harvest for the dankouvers in my other journal is going to be on the 17th so dont go too far!

Excellent idea!

welcome guys! good to have you!

things are looking great with these clones! they are taking to the transplant nicely. been feeding them fox farms big bloom and grow big with cal-mag.

lights are on 24/0 because thats how they were when i got them from harborside and i dont want to freak them out by dropping it to 18/6

Back
Top Bottom