GROW CAB, CFL 320 Watt + Reggie Girl & Super Lemon Haze

jacobharry

Hello and welcome to my grow. As of today I have a bag seed seedling from a bag of mids. I will grow it to see if I can get anything from her and clone it. I don't have the super lemon haze genetics yet in my garden. I have 4 40 watt CFL's. I am using two different types of spectrum. Here are some pics from weeks 1-2 enjoy!
PIC_00581.JPG
PIC_00701.JPG
PIC_0077.JPG
PIC_0080.JPG
PIC_0081.JPG
:welcome::peace::ganjamon:

Re: GROW CAB, CFL 320 watt+, REGGIE GIRL, SUPER LEMON HAZE.

Wutz up Jacobharry? :welcome: to the boards bro. Looks like your off on the right foot. :blushsmile:

Anytime bro. So tell us more about the set up. What kinda soil, nutes, etc etc. Looks like you did your homework before growing so far ;)

:nomo::joint:I'm using fox farm ocean forest soil. The size of my cabinet is 6 feet tall X 4 feet wide X 2 or 3 feet in depth, I'll have to measure tomorrow. I started the new set up today, with four 40 watt CFl's, I have more set aside for more plants. I just started feeding my plant with Nirvana [Advanced Nutrients]. I will keep you posted, and anyone else!:smokin:

looking good jacobharry! that's a great start. how do you like using the blocks to start your seedlings? better results? can't wait to watch it grow!

Thanks quagland! I really like using rockwool cubes to start my plants. The plant that I'm currently growing was my last cube, so I ordered more but I accidentally ordered the 1 inch cubes instead of the 2 inch. Also my Super Lemon Haze seeds have finally arrived! I started germinating them a couple of hours ago! So I will have to try the 1 inch this time instead of the 2 inch cube you see in my pictures.:yummy::ganjamon:

Yep I purchased them online. Yeah you can get seeds at the Vancouver Seed Bank, I went over there looking for some Super Lemon Haze seeds, but they didn't have any. If they did have them in stock they would have been over a hundred canadian dollars. When I could purchase them online for almost half that. So I just chilled there and smoked with a few random people. There are several places in Vancouver where you can go to a lounge chill and smoke.[They don't sell medicine though,you have to bring your own :(]

looks like your sails are up and the wind is picking up!!!
hopefully their arent too many hurricanes or tsunami's over the horizon..
best of luck harry

It has been several days since I last updated, and it seems like people are bored with my thread! Come on folks show the love it's Saint Patty's Day! Spring is in the air!:passitleft: Well here are some pics of my little plant. Oh yeah and I took a pic of my Blue Widow germinated, but forgot to take pics of my Super Lemon haze all cracked and ready to sprout. OOPS! The little White Widow seed is still in the oven, she has hatched so that is good news.
PIC_0102.JPG

Just watered with Piranha and Nirvana(Advanced Nutrients)
PIC_0101.JPG

Blue Widow germinated!
PIC_0108.JPG
PIC_0109.JPG

Day 18
PIC_0111.JPG
PIC_0113.JPG
:yummy::roorrip:

Damn man I'm really sorry to hear that.

:passitleft:

Take a deep breath. Recover what you can. These are resilient plants, there is a reason they are called "weeds".

I crushed my only good plant in my first grow, just split her two ways and smashed buds off...from dropping my light.

You recover from it and you add safety chains...and other paranoid stuff to avoid that in the future. (I know from experience)

:sorry: it happened though bro.

Take a deep breath. Recover what you can. These are resilient plants, there is a reason they are called "weeds".

I crushed my only good plant in my first grow, just split her two ways and smashed buds off...from dropping my light.

You recover from it and you add safety chains...and other paranoid stuff to avoid that in the future. (I know from experience)

:sorry: it happened though bro.

Thanks for the positive insight mountainhigh, during times of grief. :peace:

I know I'm going to have to find out how to support the CFL's with some sort of chains instead of just the power cable, or invest in a proper ballast. :rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit: I smoked four blunts last night with some buddies, and we were all supper medicated!

shit bro smoke an "L" with ya boy kuz....

I'm about to twist 1 up here in a min or so, it's all good.:yahoo:

The way I got my cfl lights up is by wrapping the cord around a bar and place that on top in the middle of my grow area.

I don't know how big your space is but here is a photo of how my lights are in my flowering room.

It's a 2x3x5 space and I just use a bar, 2 light outlets as well as a number of Y adapters powering 9 cfls light equal to 1,135 total watts. I only use 252 watts a hour to grow my plants. CFL's is the cheapest way to go in my opinion bro.

Back
Top Bottom