1080w LED Inferno

i am a Medical Card Holder, with a prescription from a doctor to grow cannabis for my Medical Conditions. [/B]

My last 600w grow with Welcome to Grow LED Hydro - LED Grow Lights - Hydroponics - Plant Lighting went really good for me, so i deiced to stick with these leds because i think they are the best for me. and if it isn't broke dont fix it.

On the grow I will be growing 6 Hindu Skunk clones. All 6 will be LST and put inside my own little twist on a Hempy Bucket. I call it the Dirty Irish Bucket. (DI Bucket). i have a 6 site drip system running to each buckets that I made myself. i took some 1/4 tubing, drilled 4 holes in a cross patten, and put a T fitting at the end. it actualy works really good, nice consent drip not too fast and not too slow, very even watering threw out the pot. the 2 buckets on the right are about 90% perlite and 10% sun shine mix. those ones also have the chunky perlite on the bottoms. all the rest are a 75/25 mix of perlite/sunshine and they have the fine perlite on the bottom. so we can see what works best with this set up. Now i want to make something very clear this is my 1st time ever using hydro, so if i mess things up dont blame the light! because if you look at my last grow 600W LED Grow you can see the light works just fine. last thing i was is someones equipment to get blamed for something i mess up on.lol

The nutes will be GH flora series with some sweetener added in flowering. I will also be using some Silicon to help with the heat, fungi, bugs and drought and stress when i am not home.

I will veg under my 600w growledhydro light until i received my three 360w led lights, then i will switch them out for flowering. each 360w light will be over 2 plants side x side.

The temps are going to be 100F+ with the lights off, the summer heat is no joke! but this will tell us if leds can grow in high temps because of the less IR they put off compared to HID.

Wish me luck & lets get this grow started:thumb:
new_setup_001_600x449.jpg

1st_day_001_600x449.jpg

1st_day_005_600x449.jpg

1st_day_003_600x449.jpg

hahah I fianlly got in on the ground floor!!!
what is the drip time....is this drain to waste? if so what size is the res?
Im very interested in this brother...very UBER PIMP job....reps

hahah I fianlly got in on the ground floor!!!
what is the drip time....is this drain to waste? if so what size is the res?
Im very interested in this brother...very UBER PIMP job....reps

I have to dial in the drip time still, when i get the chance to give them a good feeding. just gave them a lite feeding since their so young. i will feed every 2-3 days. its a 10gal res going in, but as of now its just a 5gal bucket. its drain to waste. next grow it will e recycled back to the plants once i mod thing.

who knows maybe my Dirty Irish (DI) buckets will be a hit with others growers.lol

You've come a long way since that 90 watter. With ya all the way mang. .V.

thats for sure. you've been their since my 1st led back in the day. it never reached this forum because i wasnt lucky enuff to know about this great place yet. its been a very long time viper with these leds, and you've been a big part of my threads the whole time.

Much love and respect brother!

Hey Irish

I wanted to make my first post on this fab forum on one of your threads - I followed your previous LED grows with great enthusiasm and am really looking foward to this one!

I was so nearly suckered by the claims of the various led companies, but your hard work and efforts have convinced me to place my order with GLH.

Also a big thanks to you and all the other users of this forum for the valuable information I have learned reading your journals.

Keep up the good work fella and :goodluck:!!

Hey Irish

I wanted to make my first post on this fab forum on one of your threads - I followed your previous LED grows with great enthusiasm and am really looking foward to this one!

I was so nearly suckered by the claims of the various led companies, but your hard work and efforts have convinced me to place my order with GLH.

Also a big thanks to you and all the other users of this forum for the valuable information I have learned reading your journals.

Keep up the good work fella and :goodluck:!!

Thank you! that means allot to me. makes all that hard work and time well worth it. I have a feeling that this thread is going to have some really great info this time because the more we grow with these leds the more we learn and are able to dial them in. everyone on this forum has made my threads what they are, and i thank all of you!

JimboInLimbo stick around and you will learn a great deal of info on these leds.

thanks for the kind post! let me be the 1st to give you a rep point

Back
Top Bottom