Smokin's Outdoor Escapade

slosmokin

Whats going on guys!
I have been super busy, and I haven't found the time to maintain a journal.... But I am still growin sexy ladies. I finished my TrainWreck girls about a month ago, and I was stoked on the quality. I decided to shutdown my indoor during the summer months, and let mother nature flip the bill.
I am growin 6 fine ladies outside atm;

Black Russian / Delicious Seeds Co. (White Widow X AK47) X Black Domina
This swettie pie looks to be the producer, I have 3 of them, and they are all around 6ft tall. I topped this strain about 6 times, and it resulted in huge bushes. This strain is supposedly supposed to top 20% THC levels.

Purple Wreck - Reserva Privada. Trainwreck X Purple Urkle. Seed co notes..
Urkel is one of California's most sought after strain. It demands the highest price in any circle. It was crossed with the Train Wreck (T4) male. This improved the vigor of the Urkel, a notorious slow grower. The Purple Wreck has large Train Wreck buds with purple hues. The sweet fruity aroma of the Urkel dominates the cross. The Purple Wreck is short, early flowering and produces dense nugs.

Cannadential. DNA Genetics // Cannalope Haze X La Confidential
from Dna's website
Grows like Cannalope, tastes like L.A. Confidential. Cannadential Cannabis Seeds are the perfect mix of Indica/Sativa. The male was selected for his growth patterns, like Cannalope. As a result, a heavy yield, fruity smell with L.A. power!

We came a little bit closer to the original LA mom in flavour, and doubled the yield of the original LA Confidential!!! Also, these Cannabis Seeds can handle heavy nutrients. Anything crossed into the L.A. results in something special every time and the Cannadential Cannabis Seeds are no exception!!

* A very heavy yielding strain
* Has that fruity West Coast taste
* A big eater that can handle heavy nutrient

So thats 3 Black Russians, 2 Purple Wrecks, 1 Cannadential
I started the girls indoors, and I put them outside at about 12inches. The Cannadential is a monster, I am feeding it almost twice as much as the other girls, and it never looks full. The other girls are beautiful, and have really nice structures. I put 54" tomato cages, and I can barely see them, today I am going to start staking. Here's a few pics;
Here is the first day in the ground June 23rd. (sorry taken on my phone)
6-23.jpg

July 8th, yes I planted them in my garden, I figued the tomatoes would love the runoff.
JULY_8TH.jpg

Huge gap in time... sorry busy.
August 21st (this morning)
GROUPIN.jpg

Black Russian
BACKSIDE.jpghttps:

Purple Wreck
BLACK_RUSSAIN_STUMP.jpg

Cannadential
CANNADENTIAL.jpg

Prize Beauty. 7ft tall, 6ft wide, smells like happiness.
PRIZE_STALLION.jpg

PWRECK stackage
PURPLE_WRECK_TOP.jpg

PWreck Close up
PWRECK1.jpg

Black Russian close up
BLACKIE_UP_CLOSE.jpg

Cannadential close up
CANNADENTAIL_UP_CLOSE.jpg

Hope everyone's gardens are going good.

the cannadential is very pretty. how often do you find yourself watering? how often do you feed? that black russion is huge!

I am alternating water and feeds every 3 days. I am using;
Fox Farms / Tiger Bloom / Big bloom
Cal Mag
Sweet
This last feed I added Bcuzz PK 13/14
Flora Blend Compost Tea

Updates,
been in the high 90's the last 3 days, but the girls look happy. So far it seems the Cannadential is about 2 weeks ahead, I just had the first branch sorta fall over. For support, I stuck (4) seven foot bamboo poles in at angles around the plant. I then use 12 gauge electrical wire. (the kind you would find in romax, coated and such). I then make an "S" shape with the wire, and attach one side to the branch and the other to the pole.
The smell is starting to increase daily, at the moment I can smell the Cannadential from about 10ft, and its a skunky variety... To deal with this, I have 2 jasmine plants, and a bunch of vegetables in my yard. I don't think its gonna mask the girls in the next few weeks. I am considering just buying a few bags of manure, and spreading them in the yard... Anyone have any less shitty ideas... (weak joke)

You can get some "Pucks" that go in portable bathrooms, and tack a bunch of them around your fence. They are quite potent and they last a few weeks in the open. With your area you would need ~ 25-30 of them. Safe-T-Fresh Deodorizers - Protection That Pays

Ahahah, I understand your name perfectly now??
But seriously, have you done this before? any chance they will stain the fence?

Ahahah, I understand your name perfectly now??
But seriously, have you done this before? any chance they will stain the fence?

Yes I have used them, but port o poopin is not my line of work. Im in the Telco field. I doubt they will stain, but I would get some finishing nails and hang em. Or push the puck threw the end of the nail so the wind wont blow them off.

:cheer:This is going to be entertaining. Slosmokin, those are some BEAUTIFUL girls. Plus they went in the ground on my B-Day.:cheer:

Thanks for stoppin by bro. I feel like these girls are riding out a 3 month birthday, I have been giving them tons of presents and love.

Yes I have used them, but port o poopin is not my line of work. Im in the Telco field. I doubt they will stain, but I would get some finishing nails and hang em. Or push the puck threw the end of the nail so the wind wont blow them off.

ahh, nice. Thanks for the tip, I will run it by my Lady and see what she thinks. She loves to smoke, but she doesn't normally jive with the rest of the process....

Incredible plants & outstanding photography! :thumb:

Thanks, I am very satisfied on my first oudoor grow. I really enjoy the photography aspect of doing a journal. I have gotten somewhat descent at taking, and editing my photos. My favorite picture is this one.

PINK_EXPLOSION.jpg

Back
Top Bottom