sd_card_pics_2_039.JPG

000_0134.JPG

000_0242.JPG

100_10204.JPG

100_10371.JPG

100_09651.JPG

100_0985.JPG

100_1022.JPG

Next there was Orangeblood's Grow Room-Yumbolt 47, White Widow, Air Pots, LED+HPS, SOG, & R2D2

100_10583.JPG

100_10594.JPG

100_01043.JPG

000_02881.JPG

101_0006.JPG

100_0086.JPG

100_00832.JPG

000_0369.JPG

000_0378.JPG

000_04891.JPG

000_05471.JPG

000_05481.JPG

And now today I launch the next journal which will showcase the development of me as a grower, my grow room, and my plants. This development would not have happened were it not for the 420 Mag community.
I've learned so much over the last 7 months from all of you. You have taken my game to a level I never imagined. Much respect to all.

Logistics

This garden is a multiple technique, multiple strain grow. It is indoor and outdoor, hydro and soil

Outdoors:

Strains: White Widow, Yumbolt 47, Autoflower Haze, Autoflower RoadRunner, Grapegod, OG Kush

Containers: Veg in 3l and 2 gallon Air Pots. Bloom in solid 5, 7, and 10 gallon commercial grade nursery pots

Soil: Roots Formula 707 uncut

Nutrients: General Organics Bio Thrive Complete Line

Supplements: Plant Success Soluble, Medina Horticulture Molasses

Pests: Catepillars, thrips, unidentified others that are not harmful to me or the plants

Pest Control: Pick-N-Squish, Ladybugs, Garden Spiders, Toads, Green Anole Lizards

000_0512.JPG

Indoors:

Strains: Grapegod, OG Kush, Mutant LA Woman

Veg: 3'x3'x5' veg cab w/ one 2' 8 bulb Hydrofarm T5HO on a 6rpm Light Rail

50 watt Mini UFO LED for clones

A 2' 6 bulb and a 2' 4 bulb T5HO for Mother Plants & overflow

Bloom: 4'x6'x7' cab w/ two 430 hps ( Eye Hortilux Bulbs) in Cool Tubes on a 3rpm Light Rail + a 90 watt UFO LED ( soon to be upgraded to a 120 watt panel) on a 4' Hydrofarm Light Track

Nutrients:

Soil: General Organics Bio Thrive w/ molasses and Plant Success Soluble for supplements

Hydro: Happy Harvest Trio + Liquid Karma + Hydroplex

Cloning: Clonex & Vita Grow Dip

Mediums:

Soil: Roots Formula 707 uncut

Hydro: Hydroton

Containers:

Soil: 3l, 2g, & 3.4g Air Pots for veg & 5 gallon commercial grade nursery pots for bloom

Hydro: 6" net cups for veg (Ebb & Flow Table)
5 gallon DIY Waterfarms for bloom. This is a 3 plant system

Cloning: 8 site 3 gallon DIY bucket cloner w/ Rockwool & 2" Net Cups

000_04291.JPG

Air:
5000 btu AC for cooling. 4" inline fan for fresh air intake. 6" inline fan for exaust. 12" Air King Wall Mount Fan and 7 6" clamp fans for air circulation

Water: Tap water aerated & stored for 24hrs minimum before using. Base ppm is 80-120. ph is 7.5-8. Storage capacity is 35 gallons

Pests: Occasional Thrip infestation

Pest Control: Doktor Doom Bombs, Fox Farm Dont Bug Me, Jungle Rain Clean Leaf, Yellow & Blue Sticky Traps

000_05491.JPG

It's hammer down from here on out ladies and gentlemen! Spark a fattie and hold on! This is gonna be a blast!

Outdoors 2010!

This year the outdoor season started in early June with the first WW to go outside. Several weeks later it was followed by two Yumbolt 47s. Since then I've slowly trickled plants outside and will conitnue to move a few more out next week.
Right now there are a total of 10 plants of different sizes outside. The original three are very ripe and will be chopped very soon. Plants like the Grapegod are just making their way out so they will not be ready until late Oct or early Nov.
It's been a tough season on the ladies. A hurricane, pests, and temps at 105 daily have been hard on them but they're strong plants and are doing very well

000_0558.JPG

Auto Haze front, Auto Road Runner back

000_05591.JPG

White Widow @ 4 weeks bloom

000_0560.JPG

WW @ 1 week bloom

000_05621.JPG

Yumbolt 47 @ 6 weeks bloom

000_0563.JPG

WW @ 8 weeks bloom

000_05671.JPG

Yumbolt 47 @ 6 weeks bloom

000_0565.JPG

Grapegod @ Day 1 bloom

Mutant LA Woman

000_05822.JPG

000_05832.JPG

This is a crazy lady. I've nicknamed her The Bearded Lady because she belongs at the circus.
She took two weeks to sprout. Her first set of true leaves were three pointers. The leaves then started to grow extra blades on top of other blades. It's top split in two and she stalled out vertically. Below her two tops she shot out 4 branches and then resumed vertical growth.
She's just now starting to look somewhat normal.
I still want to clone her to get some more LAW even though she's a mutant. Whe she goes to bloom my hermie radar will be on full alert and I'll be standing by with a bottle of Dutch Master Reverse.
In these pics she is in veg and is 25 days old

Grapegod

Right now I only have two Grapegod plants. Both are 30 days old and one is going to donate clones tonight.
These are massive plants for their age. The indoor plant is in a 5 gallon pot and the outdoor is in a 7 gallon pot.
They have huge nine point leaves that give them a 24" wingspan. They are fast growing dominating plants. They dwarf everything I have growing of the same age.

On a side note these plants love the air pots. They also hated 24/7 veg lighting. They looked tired and pathetic under 24/7 lighting. I switched to 18/6 and they perked up and took off.

000_05841.JPG

000_05811.JPG

000_0580.JPG

The Veg Cab & Firebird 420 Cloner

101_1090.JPG

000_05571.JPG

Firebird 420 Cloner

101_1095.JPG

Space saving ebb & flo table for the hydro system. Plants will veg in this thing and then be moved to diy waterfarms for bloom

The redesign of the veg cab has allowed me to get everything done in one unit, ie mamas, vegging clones, and cloning.
Sad to say it but R2 will be sitting this one out. Now that I have the room he'll only be used if needed. He may have other projects coming up though, we'll see.

:popcorn: I apologize for not being onboard for your previous journeys, but subscribed for this adventure. :ciao:

I'm in! :popcorn:

Thanks for the link Bandit, you are one of my favorite growers here and I wouldn't miss this for the world. Love the pics, those are some HOT looking ladies! And Steppenwolf was a great add for my viewing and listening pleasure.

I'll add my 5 stars :thumb:

"If you aint 1st, you're last!" - Ricky Bobby

:popcorn: I apologize for not being onboard for your previous journeys, but subscribed for this adventure. :ciao:

Glad to have you here Munki! :welcome: I've really enjoyed your threads. I dont post alot but I'm there, lurking :smokin:
I've learned alot from the really technical growers like you & Setting Sun. You guys are so detailed it's amazing!

I'm in! :popcorn:

Thanks for the link Bandit, you are one of my favorite growers here and I wouldn't miss this for the world. Love the pics, those are some HOT looking ladies! And Steppenwolf was a great add for my viewing and listening pleasure.

I'll add my 5 stars :thumb:

"If you aint 1st, you're last!" - Ricky Bobby

"Hey Dad! Wanna go get thrown out of an Applebees?" :)

Better late than never,this is gonna be fun,football and bandit.:popcorn::grinjoint:

HH
Glad you made it here HH! Thank God football season is here again! I was starting to get the shakes! We already had the 1st upset last night with Utah knocking off Pitt.
Three games I'm looking forward to this season is the UCLA game ( Gonna knock the boys from Brentwood dicks in the dirt) and the Nebraska game. Big Red hates us so much and it is so fun to knock heads with them.
And of course I cant forget about OU. It's 11:54 am and OU still sucks!

Hook 'Em Horns!

I made it to the party. Looks like the bandit's jars won't be running dry anytime soon. As much as you might have learned from the community, I think we've all learned just as much back from you. If you're ever passing by my way, make sure to stop by at the ranch and bring your BBQ game. We'll roll some fattys, hit the range, and eat like kings.

Later, Brother.

I made it to the party. Looks like the bandit's jars won't be running dry anytime soon.

You're right about that Bud! I filled up all of my jars (three 1 gallon and one 1/2 gallon) already so I'm going to use buckets from here on out! :rollit:

101_1096.JPG

I think by october i might have two 5 gallon buckets full of meds. I really want to make a giant ball of hash here soon

Dont forget to exercise your 420th ammendment and vote in this months 420 contests!

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month Contest - August 2010

:420:

Looking good Bandit! Glad I found this and lookin forward to see'n where it all goes. I really like the collab. of pictures at the beginning. Shots of nugs anyone?! haha Best of luck and I'll be watchin

~Peace~

Well yesterday my camera decided to crap out on me so today I went hunting for a new one. I think I found the perfect one for 420 pics. Has auto sizing so no more cropping or resizing to try and get them to fit. Plus it has a killer zoom. I told the guys i want a camera that can zero in on bugs and flowers with outstanding detail for less than $150. He showed me this Canon PowerShot A3100 IS and I fell in love!
Here's my first shots with the new rig....

IMG_002316.JPG

IMG_002216.JPG

IMG_002116.JPG

IMG_002016.JPG

IMG_001920.JPG

IMG_001817.JPG

IMG_001619.JPG

IMG_001417.JPG

IMG_001117.JPG

All I know is if I can pull these kind of shots not even knowing how to work this cam just wait 'till I know what I'm doing!

Some more veg pics!

IMG_002710.JPG

OG Kush @ 30 days old

Good thing I took that pic 'cause I did'nt know a tube had gone out! I just fixed it, it had turned a little so it was'nt connected properly. It's all good now!

IMG_002514.JPG

The Bearded Lady is now under her own T5

IMG_002417.JPG

Clones. Morale is low right now among the group. It was really bad but they're starting to come back around believe it or not. They were all flopped over and now they've picked themselves up and are trying thier best to get thru the shock.

IMG_00269.JPG

T5 on a light rail. This basically takes a 24" light and makes it a 36" light for less power. Check out the bumpers I had to make for it so it does'nt swing and bang into the walls. They're made from bmx handle bar padding and duct tape. Works perfect!

Back
Top Bottom