Sky Rocket's Aeroponic Grow - DNA's OG Kush #18

Sky Rocket

Veg room : 5000 btu a/c window unit, bad boy t-5 cool blue 8 lamp.

Flower room: 12000 btu a/c window unit, (2) 8" magnum xxxl 1000 watt with digital lumatek ballast, 529 cfm exhaust fan, 30 amp subpanel.

R/O unit. Nuts in veg: dutch masters nutes grow a & b, add .27
Nutes in flower: DM's flower a & b, add .27, silica and zone

Filled tub with 5 gallons of tap water. Added 120ml of clonex.
Took cuttings from my og kush mom in dwc bucket. Also I took 4 cuttings from serious seeds ak-47.

Pump is set to spray from 1 minute on 5 minutes off. The timer will be like this from clone,veg and flowe.

Took the cuttings last night (3/25/11). From what I heard og kush takes longer to root.
rsz_img_20110325_215949.jpg

Picture of the mom before her hair cut.

rsz_img_20110325_224753.jpg

After

rsz_img_20110325_224805.jpg

Re: Sky Rocket's aeroponic grow (Dna's Og kush #18)

Great start, sign me up!!! That is some serious AC action you got going on..

Great start, sign me up!!! That is some serious AC action you got going on..

Thanks for dropping in dogstick. As of now I just sit and wait for these dang roots to pop. I this is my first journal but my second grow. Right now my first grow is actually in the flower stage. I have (hopefully) 20 to 30 days left. The strains consist of (6) super lemon haze, (1) trainwreck and (7) og kush #18.

Looking good Sky Rocket....whats the ph of your tap water?

I didn't ph my tap water. There's no ned to when cloning. Once they get a good root system then ill move them to the veg container. Then ill ph correct the r/o water. Non ph water is better for rooting clones but not good for plants that have good root systems and are trying to grow.

Madmardo thanks for dropping in.

Their taking a little long huh, have you tried to modify your cloner system?

Their taking a little long huh, have you tried to modify your cloner system?

Naaa no need to. From a well know source. Kush take a little longer to root. They have about 2 weeks left in the cloner. From then they will all go to veg for 3 weeks. Then I will take the best 10 veg plants and put them into flower.

Ill take 17 cuttings from the 10 plants that I put into flower and put them into the cloner. This will be my perpetual grow. No need for a mother plant. So hopefully I can get 10-16 ounces every 3 weeks.

whats up Sky Rocket just came to show your grow some love nice setup you got there ye those trimmers look good I've been dribbling over DNA's collection for awhile now hope you get stellar results :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom