Congrats! I Have Twins! Two Plants From One Seed, Part One

Well folks, I must say, after reading and learning sooo much here with everyone, I've decided that I would love to be a part of this awesome family. :420: This being my very first post, very first thread, and my introduction of myself, I figured I would kick it off with a bang...This pic is from my current grow. Very rare this is, two plants from one seed. Hoping I am the first to post a pic of this rare gift from God. Here ya go folks, and look for my grow journals from here on, with my first coming up very soon.

Thank you all, and I hope that I can be half the help you have all been to me.
IMG_20110524_050725.jpg

IMG_20110524_050716.jpg

Re: CONGRATS!! I HAVE TWIIINS!! Two plants from one seed

Thanks alot brother! Probably rare to see a Christian who is an activist for pot also, but those that really study God's Word would see that He created the plants here on this earth for medicine, not some lab created pill with who knows what in them. Not putting down modern medicine, because there are many out there that are good, but there is a God made alternative out there for EVERY ailment. As far as the twins go, I am sure that it happened basically the same idea as when we have twins, but it is much rarer for a plant, especially of this particular type. Comes from seeds from my own strain I've been growing for years. Germinated in jiffy cubes, then transfered to vegi cups. Jiffy small cup filled with FF Light Warrior, which i set into the styrofoam cups half full of FF Ocean Forest, also, I tear out the bottoms of the jiffy cups before i set them in the styro cups, which i tear three small weep holes in the bottom for proper drainage. Once Roots are well developed, or close, i will transfer to 2 gallon pots and switch to 12/12, to start off my SOG!! Few months later, Sweet BUDS BABY!!!! Once again thanks, I am new as a poster here and want to learn as well as teach.

Sensimily,
GodsTrichome

Re: CONGRATS! I HAVE TWINS! Two plants from one seed

Nice grow & dense buds!

I don't subscribe to the god hypothesis, but - no matter what kind of interpretation one whips up - the bible clearly says in Genesis 1:29-31: Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. (It would appear that deadly nightshade and other fruits that are not safe to eat weren't known to the Israelites an somehow escaped mention)

I think it is indisputable fact that cannabis has been used for thousands of years as medicine and was only vilified in the 1930s when Hearst and Anslinger joined forces. It is no small wonder that the pharmaceutical companies quickly jumped on the bandwagon - why should people buy expensive painkillers when there's a cheap, safe and abundant supply of a natural product?

Don't get me wrong - but if I have social anxiety, why should I swallow loads of medication with unwanted side effects when I can just light up and be at ease?

Enough with the rant, I simply wish you and your plants the best!

Re: CONGRATS! I HAVE TWINS! Two plants from one seed

Thanks again LED, and I understand that you dont believe in God, no bible thumping, hellfire and brimstone here, I have been there myself. I hope you dont take this the wrong way, but I will pray that God present himself to you one day, and that you will humble yourself as did I. But don't get me wrong brother, love ya either way.. Just think that the fact that everything that we need has been strategically placed here as promised is no coincidence and atleast a hint toward divine creation, if not almost proof. The bible may have been inspired by God, but it WAS written by man, who's knowledge is very limited as one, but as we grow and begin to share our knowledge as one, so does our understanding. When we remember to plug that part in, and combine that with faith we start to see things a little more clearer, well not really, but thats where faith really comes in. Welllll, I wont rant anymore either my friend, just had to speak from the heart. And I wish you and yours the same....

Re: Congrats! I Have Twins! Two plants from one seed

Will be updating later tonight or tomorrow with new pics of the Twins! Hopefully I will be naming them Mary-Kate and Ashley, or something of the same feminine connotation. :thumb:

Sorry friends, seems my son may have hidden my camera, Terrible 3's as they say...update as soon as it is found:peacetwo:

wow, i dont know whats more impressive that sweet lookin nug, the twins,or the autographed babe ruth ball,all great finds.

wow, i dont know whats more impressive that sweet lookin nug, the twins,or the autographed babe ruth ball,all great finds.

Thank you kindly my friend, nug is from last harvest, strain is my SugarCane, Autographed ball come from a lady who's house i remodeled for nearly nothing because she was so impoverished, and the twins, well me and my wife prayed for twins(we recently found out we are expecting another child again, number 2!!) and look's like God can be pretty humorous at times, Thank you Lord, you ol' jokester, you...:adore:

+rep to you my friend for always gracing me with your Love:Namaste::adore:

and +rep to you lil stinker for the kind words..:peacetwo:

thanx for the reps, i sent reps back to you and congrats to you and your wife on your child.

No problem my friend, deserved it..:high-five:
And thank you, we are both very excited, our son is 3, so should be awesome!!:) please check out my other journal and let me know what you think!:morenutes:

New pics of the twins, gonna let em grow out unless one severely suffers:
100_13195.JPG

100_13203.JPG

And here is a rare occurance in my outdoor garden, a naturally splitting female, strain is Quasar from attitude:
100_13058.JPG

TWINS you say?
That is so cool! Congratulation! :partyboy:
Man you take some mighty fine pictures! And Sugar Cane you say?
What a great name! I bet its as sweet as it is pretty!

GT, you and LED sealed the deal. This is the best forum I have EVER been on (the only cannabis forum I have ever been on, but I mean out of ALL of them).
Leave it to us stoners to be OKAY that someone has a different walk of life than their own! :high-five:

Further proof that the world needs to light up and open their eyes! We can get along!

Sad to say, I only figured out how to + rep JUST NOW.

You two gentlemen will be my first ones! :bravo:

Welcome to the underground. Deciding to join meaning you want to take up a notch, get higher. The twin is amazing. If you can continue the genetic and some how lock into this, for every seed there's a twin, you'll make history. I believed GOD gave you a great start. Never seen anything like this before, at least in my own garden. Will be following your journal for more.

TWINS you say?
That is so cool! Congratulation! :partyboy:
Man you take some mighty fine pictures! And Sugar Cane you say?
What a great name! I bet its as sweet as it is pretty!

GT, you and LED sealed the deal. This is the best forum I have EVER been on (the only cannabis forum I have ever been on, but I mean out of ALL of them).
Leave it to us stoners to be OKAY that someone has a different walk of life than their own! :high-five:

Further proof that the world needs to light up and open their eyes! We can get along!

Sad to say, I only figured out how to + rep JUST NOW.

You two gentlemen will be my first ones! :bravo:

I just don't know what to say my friend, you put a smile on my face brother:):Namaste:

Ohh and THSea, my father actually named that strain for me...Old Fart he is, lol! Guess this type of farming is how old Hank put it, a "Family Tradition!"

Welcome to the underground. Deciding to join meaning you want to take up a notch, get higher. The twin is amazing. If you can continue the genetic and some how lock into this, for every seed there's a twin, you'll make history. I believed GOD gave you a great start. Never seen anything like this before, at least in my own garden. Will be following your journal for more.

Thank you HD, You said it before I could, and I pray that it is a gift from God, I would love for Him to do His work through me in this field. To open the eyes of the world to this and the many miraculous gifts from Him we overlook everyday or write off as chaos, or chance, or luck.... Really wish a had a stronger botany background in the genetics field, would give me a better edge, but I guess I will go at it the best I know how, "Cut, Cut, Cut, Grow, Trial and Error, Grow Again, and Again." Until the code is cracked...Keep me in your prayers please, so that I may see this through clearly..:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom